[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would any of you actually care for a trap/femboy gf? I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: dsd.jpg (184KB, 811x820px) Image search: [Google]
dsd.jpg
184KB, 811x820px
Would any of you actually care for a trap/femboy gf?

I have the face and body for it, but the only thing keeping me from doing it is I dont know if people will see me as anything more than a fetish.
>>
>"Would any of you actually care for a trap/femboy gf?"

Do you really even have to ask?
>>
>>36083357
i know that i would be equally be enthusiastic fora trans girl as i would for a girl or a twink or whatever
obviously there would be people who see you as a sexual fetish, but thats what women experience all the time? i think?
>>
Yeah, but you don't live near me so its irrelevant.
>>
I would like u so much
>>
>>36083396
I know people would like one, but i mean actually love. Like a real relationship and not just fucking.

>>36083402
I guess, idk I just dont want to make that kind of commitment if I will just end up having to be a strung out camwhore.
>>
>>36083357
assuming we actually got along and liked each other enough for a relationship then yes i would
>>
File: 1490286888944.png (560KB, 653x948px) Image search: [Google]
1490286888944.png
560KB, 653x948px
>>36083357
I had a trans gf and i actually fell in love with her.. then she left me for someone else
>>
>>36083420
so few people find love anyway... i think
the general wisdom is to go trans (is this what you mean, cuz you can always start/stop shaving or put on/off thigh highs) for yourself, and not to make a decision based on who you want to date
>>
>>36083459
>I had a trans gf and i actually fell in love with her.. then she left me for someone else
Iktf. I gave her all my love but it wasn't good enough.
>>
>>36083357
>Would any of you actually care for a trap/femboy gf?
while I definitely would...
I don't know if I am mentally mature enough to be in a relationship at this point in my life
>>
The real question is whether they would care for me.

Looooking for loooove in allll the wrong plaaaaceeessss...
>>
I'd be too jealous of them honestly
>>
>>36083357
Yes it's literally all i want is to love a cute trap gf
>>
It's the daily falseflagging trap acceptance thread again. Why can't you stay on /lgbt/?
>>
Are you wanting a sex change? if not then bad news is that part of you is a fetish, but that doesn't mean someone can't still love you
>>
>>36083921
I agree
dsd
>>
the thing about traps that people willfully ignore is that, with time, they WILL look like men

they will age incredbily poorly
>>
File: 1491070963370.gif (2MB, 423x440px) Image search: [Google]
1491070963370.gif
2MB, 423x440px
if you're truly passable and it can be our little secret i would gladly make you my gf and treat you like i would a real woman
>>
>>36083979
actually, women look like shit faster than tranniesbecause their source of estrogen (ovaries) stops working whereas trannies will always have their pills. everything else boils down to genetics and how you treat your body
>>
>>36084002
Male patterned baldness, broad shoulders, huge hands, etc

There's some things you can't change. Estrogen can only do so much as to redistribute fat.
>>
>>36084338
if we're doing this, why go for traps at all? just date a man at this point
>>
>>36084250
If you don't have testosterone you won't suffer male pattern baldness. Do your homework.
>>
>>36083357
Trap gf would probably be fun to hang around as they tend to share similar interests than me but the mental problems and issues caused by hormones and shit is too much for me
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.