[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you just give in and lead a life of full blown autism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: DSC_0502.jpg (174KB, 564x676px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0502.jpg
174KB, 564x676px
Why don't you just give in and lead a life of full blown autism?
>>
>>36078973
>tfw no frostbitten beeps
>>
I already am, my main non-vidya hobby is hard sci-fi space warfare.
>>
>>36078973
ironically, it's because of 4chan. When I don't have access to this place I start teaching myself interesting stuff to keep me occupied but when 4chan is available I spend all my free time shitposting.
>>
>>36078973
What's autistic about metal detecting?
>>
>>36079119
damn thats also me. I want to make a space RTS based on semi realistic space warfare. Wanna see my weapon descriptions?
>>
>>36079190
only if they are written on notebook paper
>>
Because I have a safe family net.
>>
>>36079259
its in microsoft word
>>
File: 5481144_std.jpg (11KB, 319x270px) Image search: [Google]
5481144_std.jpg
11KB, 319x270px
>>36079429
>word

no thanks man
>>
>>36079190
Yeah, I wanna see them. I can help you with it actually, that sounds fun.
>>
>>36078973
Because this board is bait for the contrarian repressed homosex
>>
>>36079496
why? I have no notebook at hand and would keep losing it if I had one. Why does the medium of writing matter.
>>
File: lifeonhf_perfectlife.jpg (66KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
lifeonhf_perfectlife.jpg
66KB, 500x488px
>>36079167
would you prefer ham radio?
>>
>>36079539
Just show them to me, the guy who replied above asking for notebook paper isn't me. I'm the guy who originally posted about space warfare.
>>
>>36079190
I'll check it out, I'm waiting until I can get internet for my pc to start making a game myself. I was going to make a platformer in UE4 to try and get recognized.
>>
>>36078973
I'm working on it lad, i just need a long coat and old steel helmet so i can start weaponizing my autism
>>
File: image.png (265KB, 761x426px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
265KB, 761x426px
is being kinda obsessed with her autistic

how can i stop? i kniw ill never meet her and if i did id have nothing to say
>>
>>36079563
Grazers: A battery of 5-6 lenses firing a concentrated beam of gamma rays created by the controlled destruction of antimatter. Since it is basically a very high frequency laser, it has higher velocity than all other non laser weapons. With the targeting technology of the early 30th century, grazers can reliably hit ships at over 1,3 million km, and with targeting probes or forward observer ships, even farther. However like all photon based weapons, grazers dissipate at long ranges. It was found that combining several smaller lenses caused less dissipation than a single large lense, but the grazer will always be far less effective at extreme ranges than kinetic weapons.

Want me to continue?
>>
>>36079837
I was thinking more along the lines of space warfare if we took only tech that can be built today, but not bad either way. Continue.
>>
>>36078973
I would but I'm literally poor. I'm so desperate to avoid getting a job I'm contemplating moving to Florida with my parents. Currently 20 just got a job bussing tables in a restaurant. End me.

If I won the lottery I would first and foremost autistically manage the money to make sure McShekelgoyimflayergoldsteinberg doesn't fuck me. I'd buy some land where the cost of living is cheap as hell.
>>
>>36079594
Fuck it, im continuing.
There is a reason grazers are one of the most feared starship weapons of the Alliance of Free Systems. Grazers pack extreme armor penetration capability at close ranges, and protection against them is very limited. Unlike relativistic speed weapons, it is virtually impossible to detect it before it hits your ship, thus making it impossible to evade it. Secondly, there exists no armor that can reliably completely protect against the extreme heat of grazer hits. One of the only defences here is is staying far away so the grazer has dissipated enough so it causes noncatastrophic damage. As great as its penetrative capability is, grazer beams only have a localized AOE. They could punch holes through warship's hulls, and since it is a beam(although one of very short duration, due to the enormous power requirements and the preciousness of antimatter), can rake through hulls, completely obliterating systems and personnel that get in the beam's way. This localized AOE however, is one of the grazers' big disadvantages. Short of destroying a critical subsystem, a few grazer hits are unlikely to completely destroy capital starships, since they have so many redundancies. That is why a favorite tactic of AFS starship captains is to use Grazers as a beta damage weapon, slowly wearing down the enemy starship by destroying its subsystems a few at a time.

Continue?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.