[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Other than the pay, would this job meet the criteria describ

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: data-entry.jpg (82KB, 512x734px) Image search: [Google]
data-entry.jpg
82KB, 512x734px
Other than the pay, would this job meet the criteria described by the anon in pic related? as seems to vague to be able to tell, but if someone has a good sense for this kind of thing, let me know.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/ofc/6073797670.html
>>
>>36078591

Didn't get to listen to music when I did data entry. It was horrible and I was ready to suicide by the end of it. Listening to music probably would have made it a whole lot better.
>>
gonna have to bump this phampaloo
>>
Don't get into data entry. Get a comfy night time security job.
>>
>>36080044
This is a meme. Don't listen to him. He may as well have said "Hurr durr mine bitcoin xD!!!!"
>>
Two friends of mine are in data entry. They say it's mind-numbingly boring, repetitive work. If you can handle that, go for it. It pays really well.
>>
>>36080120
I definitely want to do it, but a lot of jobs on craigslist talk about dealing with clients and entering their data. I want one where you don't deal with people. Some of the ones listed on craigslist explicitly say you have to, others seem vague and so I'm wondering if they're just leaving that part out or if you really don't have to deal with people. Because if so, I would apply immediately.
>>
Did a job where I was basically a guy's bitch for a few hours, sometimes I'd do data entry and it was tedious but easy and required no socialness
>>
What exactly is Data Entry? A new meme?
>>
>>36080276
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_entry_clerk
>>
>>36080276
Someone's got to type in the bullshit. The computer can't press it's own keys (yet)
>>
8yr experience data entry reporting in.

Pros
>decent money once you have experience
>full 8hr shifts without talking to anyone once you know what you're doing
>MOST companies let you listen to music (I prefer old howard stern / audiobooks)
>once you get really good if you're sneaky you can watch movies on your phone

Cons
>same shit every single day
>usually work with mostly women who are incredibly petty
>office culture so while you won't be fired for not talking they'll consider you weird
>very high turn over due to high quotas
>usually have to answer phone calls

That being said, I'm 28, HS diploma only and just got a new job for 60k salary to manage data entry pharmacy techs, so there is possibility to make some real money, but the fear of outsourcing will always be there.
>>
>>36080409
>full 8 hour shifts without talking to anyone
>usually have to answer phone calls
pick one
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.