[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are kids born in the 90's that will be turning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Le sad frog mêmè.jpg (271KB, 924x800px) Image search: [Google]
Le sad frog mêmè.jpg
271KB, 924x800px
>There are kids born in the 90's that will be turning 30 soon

Does anyone else feel old as fuck? I mean, the 90's feel like they were practically yesterday, I have no idea where all the time went
>>
File: 1471117430403s.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1471117430403s.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
>>36077692
>born in 1990
>think about the comfy late 90's summers
>swapping pokemon cards
>watching wrestling
>playing stars wars episode 1 racer on my game boy colour
>hanging out with kids in the street until it got dark

Now I'm a pathetic 27 year old virgin who can't drive, has never had a gf and has no future. High School fucked me up bad.
>>
>>36077692
>>36077857
lmao how did you two grandpas manage to get on the internet?
>>
File: 132264449176.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
132264449176.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>be 27 and a half

>I'm in the last quarter of my twenties
>>
File: Al_Bundy.jpg (23KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Al_Bundy.jpg
23KB, 512x384px
I was born in 82 and I don't feel old... I even look a few years younger than I am as long as I remember to wash my face and get a good nights sleep and stuff.
I miss the 80s though. I know it's probably just nostalgia.. but everything seemed like more fun. Music was better, movies were better, tons of 60s-70s tv show reruns and looney toons... They didn't put corn syrup in everything so food was better...I miss Showbiz Pizza... and birthday parties at McDonald's play places... and parents not being insane so you could ride your bike to the park or watch gory horror movies and they didn't care..

the 90s (everything after ~93 since before that was still pretty much the 80s) was fucking shit.. that's the childhood these new "adults" have to look back on and be nostalgic for..
they're actually nostalgic for fucking Blockbuster.. Blockbuster was fucking shit compared to the cool little video rental places that came before it in the 80s... and remember when every single fucking store had a small video rental section? You could rent movies at the grocery store, or the gas station, or the tanning salon, or the laundromat....
>>
>>36077996
Well yes 84 here remembers, but nobody else will
>>
>>36077692
Yeah I still remember elementary school, playing wallball and Mario Party with friends like it was yesterday. I never thought this would be how my life would run out.
>>
>>36077996
I can't speak on behalf of the 80s, but even though the 90s had a fuck ton of problems that get overshadowed by the rosiest glasses known to mankind, I'd still probably prefer it to the 2010s, hell I think I'd prefer between 1986-2008, because 2009 and up things really started going downhill, and it could be argued that it happened right after 9/11 in 2001.

The problem now is the massive influx of personal technology. People are flat out addicted to their phones and social media pages. I'm not saying that it's all bad, but there needs to be more of a limit or at least a greater sense of self control. Just look at the cash me outside whore, she's literally a millionaire for some dumbass 5 second remark on fucking Dr. Phil. That should say enough about how fucked western society is becoming.
>>
I had a shit childhood in the late 90s early 00s but maybe I yearn for something I never had. If I could wake up as 5 years old again and do my life over I would but that will never happen and each day I just grow older and more butter and depressed.
>>
>>36078197
*bitter and depressed
>>
File: laugh 2.0.jpg (46KB, 258x586px) Image search: [Google]
laugh 2.0.jpg
46KB, 258x586px
>>36077857
>"High School fucked me up bad"
>he fell for the "xxx fucked up my life" meme
>>
>tfw turning 30 this month
>never before felt so nostalgic for the past

I spend much of my free time listening to music from the 90s and remembering all those summer vacations when I was so blissfully happy, playing outside with my family and friends, coming in to watch some cartoons on Nickelodeon and play with my Legos or marble racers, getting Sno-Caps at the movie theater, etc.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.