[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>little sister keeps stealing my underwear I dont know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

>little sister keeps stealing my underwear

I dont know what to do anymore
>>
>>36074542
do you think she sniffs them? that would make me quite horny
>>
>>36074542
She is a tranny and wants to be a dude.
Steal her clothes and wear them.
I read a doujin once where the older sister became a dude and the younger brother transitioned to be a girl then they became a couple.
>>
>>36074542
Give her a bap

>>36074606
Gonna need the sauce if you've got it
>>
>>36074572
I dont know i just knows she hides them on her closet and plays dumb when i approach the subject.
>>
>>36074677
What does she looks like.
She's giving my FtM vibes.
>>
>>36074746
Pretty girlish, long hair even. But she likes kickboxing so you might be onto something, i dont know.
>>
>>36074746
This anon is a tranny who looks in others for their degeneracy
>>
>>36074542

Fill em with skiddies and piss stains.
She wont be keen on pinching them then.
>>
>>36074820
Sounds like a tomboy to me. Nothing to worry about, just bop her on the head and tell her to stop whenever she takes your underwear.
>>
>>36074820
Anon you should talk to her.
Try to get her to be more open with you and feel more comfortable.

If she happens to want to be a boy be a good older bro and help her out else she will go full tumblr FtM. And trust me you don't want that.

>>36074855
muh degeneracy.
>>
>>36074542
Please be nice to your new little brother, anon.
>>
>>36074929
muh everyone is a tranny
>>
steal hers
>>
>>36074897
I never caught her mid act, that would be too embarassing for her anyways.

>>36074929
Ill keep an eye open in case thats her idea. I always wanted a little brother anyways, through i dont believe much in transformation.
>>
>>36074987
What if everyone was forced to change their gender at birth.... And like.... That's the reason trannies feel like they don't fit in their gender...
>>
>>36074987
Anon, her behaviour is 100% young FtM behavior.

A girl doesn't steal her neckbeard loser brother underwear to masturbate like in your chinese cartoons.
She was stealing them to wear them just like young MtF steal their mom clothes all the time.

OP is in for a big surprise.
>>
>>36075067
Answer the question anon are you a tranny?
>>
>>36075032
I never said you catch her while she's doing it. If your underwear's missing and you find it in her room, bop her and tell her to stop. Maybe ask if she'd like you to buy some for her
>>
>>36075067
Im not a neckbeard nor a loser (well, not that much), and she respects me quite a lot. However i want to make clear that i dont believe at all that she feels any kind of sexual desire towards me. At most she is experimenting and those are the only boy clothes she has around. Now im curious if the MtF is the case. I dont know how could i approach her about that and she probably doesnt have her mind clear anyways so ill just wait. I honestly also dont see her following that path at all (kickboxing is the only manly thing about her) but life is full of surprises.
>>
>>36075143
sorry, meant FtM
>>
>>36075083
No.
Cis here but I have been around enough to know what's going on.

I had a childhood friend that used to be a girly girl until she did a 180 and became a guy.
Felt kinda weird since I used to undress near her when we were younger.
>>
>>36075183
Oh so "I got cucked by a tranny, all must be tranny"
that ones rare
>>
>>36074542
lesbianism starts early
>>
OP, give her some of your old shirts, unlaundered. See what she does with them.
>>
>>36075198
I didn't get cucked.
I'm a girl.
What the fuck dude.

Also her behaviour is FtM behaviour, the sibling clothes stealing, trying to do some boy hobbies while still trying to look girly to repress / hide, etc.

Anyways Arguing with your autistic fat ass won't solve anything. OP should just keep an eye on her and see how things develop, if anything happens he can just support her instead of flipping his shit.
>>
>>36075067
My brother used to steal my sister's underwear.

I don't talk to him nowadays since he started taking them 'mones.
>>
>>36075234
>insults
>reddit spacing
>REEEE TRANNY IS EVERYONE
kek
I actually believe you are a girl this time anon.
>>
>>36075032
Are they clean pairs or ones from the laundry basket?
>>
>>36075238
It's typical behaviour, they can't afford or have ways to get their own stuff and since the closest thing they can get are their family clothes and so on they will just go for it first.

Also you should talk to your sister, she would probably be happy if you two had a nice relationship.

>>36075259
And it feels you came from /r/t_d since your biggest insult is cuck.
Even the people on /pol/ must be disgusted of your chimpouts.
:^)
>>
>>36075286
I honestly dont know. Im a fucking mess so my clean clothes are also laying around my bedroom floor. They might be from there or from the laundry, i have a lot of them and i dont keep track.
>>
>>36075348
But anon I haven't called anyone a cuck, maybe you're expecting it because you are one?
:^^^^^^^^^^)))))))))))
>>
>>36075378
Sure thing autist-kun.
You forgot to call me a roastie too.

>why I can't get a gf, I'm such a nice guy reeeeeeeee
>>
>>36074542
dirty or clean?
>>
>>36075414
>she thinks I care about women enough to ree over them
I'm sure you'd like to flaunt that over me but I'm a fagola
>>
>>36074542
fuck her is she is old enough? Incest is only degenerate if you impregnate her desu.
>>
>>36075348

It would be different if he didn't have two kids. You can argue he would be a better parent as a happy mom than an unhappy father. However, that hasn't been the scenario.

One kid bailed as soon as they got out of high school. The other is still young and on antidepressants.

I believe, as a father myself, that there are certain weights you have to shoulder for the good of your kids. I find his actions to be selfish and damaging, and will not support it. We hardly talked previously, and suddenly coming out as trans doesn't suddenly make everything ok, it doesn't fix all the old problems.
>>
>>36075586
I see, so that changes a lot.
I thought you both were young but I myself don't think it's a great idea to transition when you're already old enough and have multiple children.

Your sister basically turned into what people on /lgbt/ call a hon.
My condolences.
>>
>>36075544
She is 12
I wouldnt fuck her anyways.
>>
>>36075642
What a hon?
>>
>>36075682
A non passing old transitioning tranny, amounting to nothing more than being a hairy old fuck who dresses up for kicks
>>
File: steph.png (628KB, 842x433px) Image search: [Google]
steph.png
628KB, 842x433px
>>36075682
Late transitioners that just will never look or act like females because they lived most of their lives as males.

You know when you see some grandpa in a dress and you know it's a man not only from looks but mannerisms, voice, etc?

Think of pic, transitioning at your 40s or more is just a giant recipe for disaster.
>>
>FtM

Maybe she's just a tomboy?
>>
>>36076303
Tomboy is not the same as FtM.

a tomboy would just do boy stuff like play games, hunt, play sports but would still wear panties and be a girl.
She's just not barbie princess level of girl.

My pic is a tomboy and a cutie but I'm a lesbo.
>>
File: bushcraft tomboy.jpg (70KB, 637x372px) Image search: [Google]
bushcraft tomboy.jpg
70KB, 637x372px
>>36076430
Also I'm retarded I forgot to post my camping waifu.
>>
>>36076303
Maybe she likes the smell of OPs balls.
>>
>>36075234
>is up in your face about respecting trans people
>proceeds to ableistly use autistic as an insult
Why are tumblrites so hypocritical
>>
>>36075777
>transitioning late never works
>transitioning early is unethical
What did he (and the rest of /r9k/) mean by this?
>>
>>36074542
How did you find out? This makes me wonder if my older brother knew I was taking his when I was younger.
Embarrassing thinking of it now but the part where his balls sat the scent was so intoxicating I used to lose it.
She is either flowering and horny like I was or just likes wearing them to be boyish
>>
>>36074677
She's not stealing your underwear you fucking pedo, your fantasies aren't real life
>>
>>36077106
Huh it's almost like transitioning is wrong or something
>>
>>36077144
>Embarrassing thinking of it now but the part where his balls sat the scent was so intoxicating I used to lose it.

lewd
>>
>>36077144
Steal mine please.
>>
File: 686586345626.png (284KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
686586345626.png
284KB, 2400x2400px
>>36077144
>tfw no femanon to lose it over your ball scent
the feels
>>
>>36077232
That was a long time ago anon. lol
>>
give her a good spanking oohhhh yeaaaa now that's some good shit
>>
>>36074542
>sister wears my fucking shirts or basketball shorts

is this some sort of boyfriend signaling women do to each other to look like they're wanted?
>>
some good bait, but if not, then just go up and steal her panties lmao. She'll get the idea, and then you can set up an exchange

>one pair of boxers for one of your own
>>
>>36077144
My underwear kept dissapearing. I was home alone and got mad as fuck and searched all over the house, including her room. He was keeping a pair of my boxers on her closet drawer. I took them back and later other couple of boxers dissapeared. I asked her one day if she had seen my underwear and she said something like "no clue". Then when she was gone i looked again and they were folded hidden before some plushies. Clean looking.
>>
>>36077939
She was wearing them. Just buy her some boy underwear as a gift and say you love her no matter what she wants to be or wear.

Then secretly hope it's just a phase.
>>
>>36074542
Do you have really comfortable underwear that she prefers to her own? Get her a few pairs so she'll leave yours.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.