[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl cheats on me with her ex >this has happened with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Rikes.jpg (19KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
Rikes.jpg
19KB, 217x320px
>girl cheats on me with her ex
>this has happened with every girl I've dated
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH GRRRAAHAHHHHH
>>
>trusting roasties
you deserve it
>>
File: mugabe460.jpg (14KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
mugabe460.jpg
14KB, 460x276px
>>36074314
I know anon, I'm an idiot. I can never trust them...
>>
>stay single
>never experience cheating
Really gets the neurons flaring
>>
>>36074292
>be me
>get married to a qt3.14
>she's pregnant
>have kid and life seems so perfect
>she has a "girls night" and goes to bar
>find out her vampire diaries looking ex
was there that night
>one of her not shitty friends told me she literally went up to him and they started making out
>they fucked in the parking lot and she bragged "she hasn't been fucked like that in a long time!"
>after being told this I want to kill myself or kill him but instead keep it to myself because this is the happiest I've ever been
>>
>>36074292

>2017
>dating women
>>
>>36075587

C U C K E D

I might be lonely, but when I hear shit like this I feel relief. At least I will never be a cuck
>>
My girlfriend texted her ex behind my back twice early on in the relationship but i stayed with her despite getting fucked up about it. She says she never talked to him since then. But now shes been studying abroad in the same city as him for like 3 months, I even visited her there. Question: What are the odds she's talked to him while there, how would I go about finding out? I'm too afraid to ask, and I don't think she would tell me if she did because she knows how fucked up I still am about what happened before. Is there ANY way I could ever find this out? Should I just trust her???
>>
>>36075587
Damn anon you've been

C U C K E D
U
C
K
D
>>
>>36075666
for more information, she was obsessed with her ex, used to talk about him ALL the time. He was a rich, foreign, super hot, athletic, perfect guy and I am a grade A fucking loser, but apparently she likes me.
>>
>check girlfriend's snapchat
>she's hanging out with her ex boyfriend
>confront her
>"We're just friends wtf is your problem."
Time to kill.
>>
>>36075703

Of course she is.

If you ask, she will use it as motivation to either break it off with you or keep fucking him. Makes it hotter for her.

Or she could be a good loyal girl, who knows. But if you had to bet... what would you put money on?
>>
>>36075217
There's a normie meme featuring will smith about that I'm sure.
>>
>>36074292
Has to be something wrong with you if it keeps happening to you.
If your girl keeps hooking up with her ex just means you're not a keeper, not offering anything better if not different, or you were just rebound.
Could also just be your choice of girls if they choose to cheat and not tell you straight up and breaking off before looking for another dick to suck.
>>
File: 1491344168221.jpg (650KB, 1275x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1491344168221.jpg
650KB, 1275x1920px
>>36075587
Hahahahahaha oh god I fucking love to see when someone gets cucked, I don't know why but knowing someone was fucked over this hard really makes me happy.
>>
>accepting used-goods

can't cheat on you with their ex if they don't have an ex

fucking retard
>>
After getting cheated on just once I know longer trust whores. If they do anything that's suspect to me I leave them.
>>
>>36075994

It makes you happy because it gives you a sense that you aren't missing out on anything. Pretty simple, actually.
>>
>>36075587
Have some self-respect and fuck her friend like a real man. She obviously doesn't like your wife.

Post your slut wife's pics
>>
>>36075703
>>36075666
>What are the odds that my gf randomly goes to the same city her " rich, foreign, super hot, athletic, perfect guy" ex for a study abroad and doesn't fuck him?

0 man. She rode his dick the day she got there
>>
>>36076131
But this level of happiness? Often I see robots go full muh feels over this shit, but instead for me, it can make my entire day. I'm not one to be depressed, in fact I come to R9K almost solely to read about the failures of others, cuck stories just make me far happier than the rest.
>>
File: 1491049570617.jpg (10KB, 241x251px) Image search: [Google]
1491049570617.jpg
10KB, 241x251px
>>36074292
You're getting cheated on because
You suck at sex
Women today has too much reference
To accept mediocre performance
How do I know? I suck at sex myself.
>>
>>36075217
Nice meme I'm impressed
>>
File: 1479240934299.jpg (13KB, 253x253px) Image search: [Google]
1479240934299.jpg
13KB, 253x253px
>>36075691
YOU LEFT THE 'E' OUT OF THE BOTTOM ONE YOU WORTHLESS FAGGOT
TRY AGAIN OR KYS
>>
>>36075587
Marriage is where you went wrong dude. Don't marry ever
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.