[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

becoming worse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: feels bad man ya know.png (540KB, 696x887px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man ya know.png
540KB, 696x887px
>tfw becoming dumber
>tfw becoming weaker
>tfw becoming more anxious and awkward
>tfw becoming more and more depressed and bitter
Anyone else know this feel? If I couldn't turn things around while I was "better" how can I possibly do it now?
>>
>>36071472
I know your struggle man. Here's a quick fix to get things turning the right direction. It will take effort from you, nothing is going to solve your problems for you.

>Get a haircut
Go out to a real barbershop and get a real haircut. Pick one out that's a little daring but looks good. That one that you see and think "Man, if only I looked good enough to get that." If you're balding then get it buzzed down and start wearing hats. When you start actually balding you need to take action to pretend it doesn't exist. When you reach your full potential girls won't care about you being bald if you don't.

>Fix your sleep schedule
Stay up until 12:00am at the latest. Start making yourself wake up at around 7:00-9:00am. Waking up at the same time as everyone else makes you feel much healthier and more normal.

>Exercise in the morning
It doesn't have to be much. Do as many real jumping jacks, push-ups, sit-ups, and lunges as you can. I don't mean until you get bored, I mean until you're actually hurting and you're done. Then try to beat those numbers by at least one every day. Feel that achievement of getting better and growing. Once you feel comfortable with your ability to exercise start going to a gym and use legitimate regimes for a goal that you set.

>Shower, brush your teeth, and groom every day
Make yourself look as good as you can and feel good because of it. When you think you look good then other people think you look good.

Do these things and build upon them. The secret to improving your life is small steps and experiencing success.
>>
Probably wont listen or want to hear this but.... "beauty through bleeding" is the best way to improve youself.

You want to be stronger? Work the fuck out you lazy son of a bitch.

90% of this board is relatively (and i use that word sparingly) intelligent.

You know what you have to do to get strong or smart or even charismatic. Its going to be PAINFUL AND UNCOMFORTABLE.

Basically, if youre not willing to "suffer" through 1 hour of working out a day (i lift for 2 hours and run 4 miles everyday) you deserve to be weak.

If youre not willing to put yourself into ungodly awkward situation to give yourself funny self-depricating stories to tell, then you deserve to be awkward.

You think Arnold Swartz was born strong? You think Louis CK was always funny?

You are afraid to fail, and living your life not even trying to improve because youre scared of the pain or discomforts associated with progress. You will never ever ever ever ever make real progress in anything until you: ENTIRELY CHANGE your aversion to discomfort and conflict
>>
>>36071881
Eh, my problems are social ones first and foremost. And even when I was in shape and not as socially autistic things werent great, not even good. But I guess things were decent then compared to the awfulness of the present.
The only one of your "fixes" that I think I could do is exercise, I used to be in pretty good shape and falling "below avarage" is just a little insult to injury, the injury being my lack of social prowess and everything that comes with it.
>haircut
>shower and brush your teeth
Fucking hell man, there are no pissbottles or anything of that sort in my life.
Anyhow this thread seems to have failed miserably. My point was to see if any other anons have noticed how they have deteriorated both physically and mentally over the years.
>>
>>36072518
>My point was to see if any other anons have noticed how they have deteriorated both physically and mentally over the years

Sometimes I feel like I have deteriorated, and other times I feel like I've woken up to reality. Like, I did well in school, but now I'm 30 and never escape the McJob life. I feel like I was never really that smart.
>>
>>36071472
I feel like I'm going crazy.
I'm just mad all the time and want to scream and smash something for apparently no reason.
>>
>>36071472
Oh yeah. I used to be able to keep my mind off what a fuck-up I am, and how disappointed my parents must be in me. Now I can't stop thinking about how much I fucking hate myself, and I'm only becoming a worse individual. I used to only get somewhat paranoid when walking around in public, imagining people judging me as they past, but now it feels like they can look straight through me and see what worthless, disgusting piece of shit I am. I used to at least try to look like a relatively normal individual and try to say normal things and walk with my head up, etc. I just don't care anymore though. It's too hard to hide it anymore. I used to have a vague uneasiness when thinking about my future because I couldn't picture it. Now I'm accepting there just isn't one. I'm never going to be happy, and I know it. I'm not going to die of old age either. I never actually understood why someone would think about suicide or why they would cut themselves, but now I know my top 4 methods of choice for killing myself, and I've got butterfly bandages sitting on my desk in case I accidentally cut too deep again.
>>
yeah i took xans hydro and whiskey today and am just laying down. ive been getting so stressed and depressed
>>
>>36073547
I feel the same way, I think I was just kidding myself about how smart I was before and now I realize how average/below average I am. I know literally nothing, I couldn't talk about any topic off the top of my head for 5 minutes and that's no exaggeration.
>>
>>36071472
Im sorry Algernon
>>
>>36071881
I did all these things and still crashed and burned. The lack of social skills and social connections is an insurmountable obstacle once you're 25+
>>
I know the feel of becoming worse quite well right now. I am actually losing my mind. On top of schizophrenia I've also become a complete alcoholic. If I'm not drinking at any given waking moment I get withdrawals and cannot function. I feel like I'm in hell every time I try to sleep. I have not been sober enough to shower in months. I feel like I'm trapped in a fever dream. I can specifically recall the traps that I laid for myself that resulted in me becoming dumber and dumber. It was never a gradual decline, always specific moments in time where I fell off the deep end and kept adapting to lesser stimuli and adopted more and more instant gratification lifestyle changes. I'm at rock bottom right now, but even still I could fall even further. Homelessness and death are the next stage. It's inevitably going to happen. I'm so anxious all the time. My perception of everything is heightened to the point the smallest trivial action I take feels like I'm balancing the universe on my shoulders. It feels like my entire body is covered in testicles and every little stimuli and interaction is a kick to the balls. I stomach it and keep it to myself, but I'm losing my marbles. Talking to myself for 8 hours a day minimum has made me infinitely dumber but I cannot function without it now. I cannot approach social situations without talking to myself for a few hours to prepare myself mentally. I cannot think without hearing the voices so I have to talk to myself to understand my thoughts and gain some comprehension of what the hell I'm doing. I've been hearing voices and there is an audience living in my brain. I don't feel real but the pain's still there. No matter how much I drink I cannot forget or drown it out.

So yeah, I've been becoming worse.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.