[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on feminism , robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: altrightyoutuberonfeminism.jpg (121KB, 1200x827px) Image search: [Google]
altrightyoutuberonfeminism.jpg
121KB, 1200x827px
What's your opinion on feminism , robots?
>>
>>36068191
It's a cancer onto our society that is paving the way for our own demise.
>>
File: Suffragettes vs. Police (18).jpg (266KB, 1000x1297px) Image search: [Google]
Suffragettes vs. Police (18).jpg
266KB, 1000x1297px
It is a completely stupid, delusional and irrational movement that destroys family, female population, and is attacking whites and promotes cultural marxism.

Oh, and it should be treated like pic related.
>>
File: IMG_0646.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0646.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>36068191
Feminism in the west is predominantly evil and a harbinger of evil. Real feminists would be pro war, ambitious but want a family, rejects white knights and does not fuck Chad or Tyrone on the side, does not complain about myths like the wage gap etc etc
>>pic related
Is a REAL role model for REAL feminists.
>>
>>36068191
Though i don't have anything against first and second wave feminism, third wave feminism has gone too far. Women already have all the basic rights they need, this is basically a textbook example of giving them an inch and them then wanting a mile. The feminazis are even ruining it for themselves now by making young and premature guys who now have acces to the internet scared and biased against feminists.
>>
Eh, it's ok.

Systematically, women not having any rights would lead to them being traded like cattle. Reproduction would be based on inheritence and conformity to social norms. Weak, sickly, uncreative individuals would have a higher reproductive chance than anything else based off of social status alone. It might sound good for the people on this board, but it's not good for humanity.
>>
File: YPG-3.jpg (220KB, 650x405px) Image search: [Google]
YPG-3.jpg
220KB, 650x405px
>>36068191
Women won't be secure in society unless they are guaranteed at least half of all positions in government with the rest open to competition between men and women. It isn't enough to simply unlock the doors of power to women, we must hold them open to prevent oppression.
>>
>>36068191
the fuck you think it is?! whenever the feminist are in power we're always the first to suffer. fuck them, I hope they all get raped by chads.
>>
>>36068191
As a fembot, I'm torn on the subject. There are many injustices against females, but much less than there used to be, and things like gender quotas are ultimately unfair and create their own problems. And I fucking hate tumblr psychos co-opting the word and then spouting batshit insane ideologies to the point where I have to distance myself and say I'm an equalist, which they shit on me for saying as well.

All-in-all, it's something that I'm for the base idea of, which is gender equality as well as awareness of the inequality towards women, but I'm against the wretched corrupted thing that it's become.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.