[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW I'm straight but lonely as fuck and a KHV since

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1175.jpg (141KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1175.jpg
141KB, 1440x1080px
>TFW I'm straight but lonely as fuck and a KHV since fucking one easy girl in high school 7 years ago

>TFW I just traded blowjobs with a gay guy from Grindr

>TFW He came in my mouth and I liked the warmth

>TFW I spat but he swallowed and his gulp made me shiver

Wtf is happening robots?
>>
Maybe you're bisexual?

Fag
>>
>>36064737
Surprise! Your a fag!
Embrace it and try and make some bank of blowing older dudes they mad hard for some under 30s boy who swallows, not like I would know or anything...
>>
I'm thinking of doing this.

How old are you? What was it like?
Where did you meet? What did you talk about?
Tell me everything OP.
>>
>>36064777
We "met" on Grindr yesterday and he was gonna just come over after work yesterday but I pussied out but I woke up horny and texted him so he came over and blew me first then I returned the favor

Not much conversation desu
>>
>>36064777
I'm 23 also
>>
>>36064777
do it
being with guys is a ton of fun esp if yr a bottom
>>
>>36065394
be my bf PLEASE bb
>>
i'm 26 khv

i have thought about sucking cock for so long, cocks look so delicious, but i have always worried about stds

but i just am so desperate to be sexually active, to actually be touched that the urge is growing
>>
>>36065423
lol ill be yr gf(mael)
>>
geez you guys are fucking hopeless. turning gay because of desperation for sex alone? if it was for money or whatever, sure i get you ive been homeless, but for pleasure? getting a girl isnt hard. you just gotta tell em to shut up and they look cute and theyre stupid and annoying and other girls are prettier and shit.

then again i am a male model lmao

dont worry though, i hate socializing, but i, very good at it. i read a bunch of books when i got tired of being autistic, and now im le ebin social butterfly
>>
>>36065536
>then again i am a male model lmao
Shut up normal fuck
>>
>>36065536
normalfag reeeeee reeeeeeeeee,etc
and like bottoming for a guy is infinitely superior to topping a girl
>>
>>36065552
nobody has ever called me anything other than weird, scary, or crazy. i have found that you guys are 100% right about looks. i can say the creepiest shit you ever imagined and get laughs and smiles from people because they think im joking. too bad im a premature ejaculator
>>
>>36065592
just use a dildo my dude, yes prostate orgasms are amazing and i wish i could do it all day everyday, but i would never let a man enter my butthole. thats the ultimate si of submission.
>>
>>36065696
submission is hot as fuck though anon
>>
>>36065696
dude the submission is the best part of fucking a guy desu
>>
>>36065757
>>36065765
It has always grossed me out, and i get offered dick like a hundred times a day when i work. i only want to fuck women, fucking a man seems disrespectful and dangerous to me. I mean no offense, I dont naturally hate any ody and think we are all deserving of love, friendship, compassion etc. but when a man fucks another man all i see is a mess. both of their emotions are gonna be fucked up further (unless theyre one of those fags that totally owns it and dgaf) and disease is a high possibility and just the act of submitting to a man disgusts me. when you imagine the mind of another man and he is fucking you that is the gross part for me. i know my own thiughts and they are prett perverted, i dont want a man doing that to me.
>>
>>36065838
>just the act of submitting to a man disgusts me. when you imagine the mind of another man and he is fucking you that is the gross part for me. i know my own thiughts and they are prett perverted, i dont want a man doing that to me.

yeah, see i like that. That a guy sees me as fuck meat he can overpower and fuck the shit out of
>>
>>36065838
Sounds p. hot DESU!!1
>>
>>36064737

>KHV
>fucked a girl

Uhhh
>>
>>36065941
to each their own i guess. ive always thought of my body as my one true posession and i would never give it up to be dominated.
>>
>>36064737
>TFW I just traded blowjobs with a gay guy from Grindr
fuck off /lgbt/ you're not turning us prison gay
>>
>khv
>fucked a girl in high school
Leave.
>>
>>36065961
I've been a robot for all but 10 or so days pf my life fuck your gatekeeper shit
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.