[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I fuck up somewhow?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: plshalp.jpg (76KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
plshalp.jpg
76KB, 480x454px
Long story short, I asked a girl and a guy that I get along with if they'd like to have a movie night. They all agreed, but Mr. Dude said he has to bring his girlfriend over too. I'm not sure why, but this whole situation seems like an impending shit fest. I've never been comfortable around other people when they bring their boyfriend/girlfriend to whatever it is we're doing. Any advice, fellow anons? Or am I just getting suspicious for no reason?
>>
File: 96757645634554.jpg (147KB, 1852x820px) Image search: [Google]
96757645634554.jpg
147KB, 1852x820px
>>36058145
double date
he just didnt want to be third wheel anon
>>
File: 1488257080860.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1488257080860.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
Dude, he obviously thinks you want to bone that chick. He is trying to help you out. He is probably going to try to get you and the other girl alone.
>>
>>36058145
He's wing manning you, setting you up for the double date to get the chick anon.

What are you stupid?
>>
>>36058192
>>36058184
My niggas, she already has a boyfriend, and I'm not interested in getting "da succ" from her. I genuinely like talking with both of them, and want to become friends, that's all. Also, he knows she has a boyfriend too. So he's not trying to help me out. Not to mention that he is bringing his girlfriend because she's visiting from another uni and he doesn't want to just leave her alone. Do you see my predicament? I'm not sure if this is a recipe for disaster - I just wanted a nice time with some bros.
>>
>>36058252
Of course I'm stupid when it comes to these sorts of things. This is my first time actually trying to take a proactive stance towards my social life. I don't know what I'm doing.
>>
>>36058286
If I was her boyfriend, I would be worried.
>>
>>36058286
No, he's still trying to get you laid by her. Doesn't matter if she has a boyfriend, you make the move, but don't be an ass about it. That way you guys can have a good old time.
>>
>>36058286
No man, he's still wing manning man, the bf shit doesn't matter at all, he's going full hog on the situation.

Dude sounds like a bro.
>>36058315
At last you're trying man. Good job.
>>
>>36058326
>>36058341
No, I'm not making a move. I don't want to fuck her. For the first time in my life, I want a group of friends. I've already been through the whole "pretend to be friends till succ" shit and it is awful and feels awful afterwards. However, in case he is trying to set me up, any advice on how to avoid that shit or notice it and stop it before it happens? I really don't want this shit.
>>
>>36058407
Well that's fine too. Just enjoy some small talk man, try and make some lighthearted jokes (don't be dark about them).

If he makes a move on his girl during the movie, then you know he's trying to wing man you officially. Not much you can do there unless the other girl is into it, its gonna be awkward no matter what. Just talk to the dude about it beforehand really.
>>
>>36058407
Just try not to make much contact. Lean away in the theater. If she mentions it laugh it off. Maybe even sit on the other side of the couple. Most likely she won't even try anything.
>>
>>36058145
Ah, I'm sure it'll be fine. I mean, the odds of her being one of these bitches who just DOES not shut the fuck up is only like... 2/5. I'm sure it'll be ok
>>
>>36058456
>>36058463
That's good advice my dudes. Thank you. Hopefully he's not actually trying to wing man me and I get a comfy group of friends. Wish me luck!
>>
>>36058145
Sounds like you've got a good friend anon.
God bless Chads
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.