[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to hurt a girl in her precious place?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1463833778785.jpg (296KB, 1040x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1463833778785.jpg
296KB, 1040x1500px
What does it feel like to hurt a girl in her precious place?
>>
>>36057528
That's strangely cute. Like I want to help her but also laugh.
>>
>>36057528
supposedly it hurts like shit, it's somewhat unspoken but the "kicked in the balls" thing goes both ways
>>
Can someone explain this image? She hits the ball, he dabs?

>What does it feel like to hurt a girl in her precious place?
Good I imagine.
>>
File: Balls.png (167KB, 1045x631px) Image search: [Google]
Balls.png
167KB, 1045x631px
>>36057972
>comparing an internal organ protected by loads of fat, tissue and bones to an internal organ dangling outside of the body without any protection at all
This is how I know you're a woman.
>>
I was playing tether ball with a girl and the ball hit her there. She crumpled to her knees and I went over to see if she was alright. Also apologizing and watching her quietly cry on the ground for a little bit. I was mostly surprised that it hurt girls too if they got hit there. In fact I even mentioned this and she confirmed it. Then we kept playing.

It actually was good information to know. I've hit one girl on purpose there since then. It really is a sort of unspoken thing though that it does hurt girls just as much. I never would have known if not for that early incident.
>>
>>36058034
That was written by a ball busting fetishist. Girls are not encouraged to assault anyone in the same way men are.
>>
>>36057528
i thought this thread said 'put a girl in her precious place'
>>
It hurts but probably not as bad as for a guy
getting your boob hit hurts a lot too
>>
>>36058142
Why is this cute in a really weird way?
>>
>>36057528
Imagine getting a papercut on your dickhead
>>
>>36058016
>dabs?
what is that?
>>
>>36058282
Simply because its an innocent/funny/sweet childhood moment.
>>
>>36058319
Sounds really shitty but I'd rather take a hundred of those than a forceful hit in the testicles if I had to chose.
>>
>>36058016
hes running twards her not dabbing
>>36058351
dont know if youre serious or not but its a shit teir normie "meme" where it basically jsut looks like youre sneezing and its supposed to be funny I guess
>>
>>36058635
>shit teir normie "meme"
that sounds about right and you should kill yourself normalnamefag
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.