[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no bf who is tall, dark, and handsome

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 2yx239u.jpg (92KB, 427x639px) Image search: [Google]
2yx239u.jpg
92KB, 427x639px
>>
>>36057284
I tried to post this earlier but mine wasn't original enough and I didn't care enough to switch up the phrase to be original like you did

I think I tried
>tfw no tall dark and handsome bf

I wonder where that phrase even comes from
>>
>>36057284
Is that the girl from iCarly?
>>
>>36057325
Dark hair, mysterious and dangerous countenance.

>tfw no tall, dark, and vaguely ape-like boyfriend
>>
>>36057358
>Is that the girl from iCarly?
Yes
Her name was Sam in the show
She was the bitchy side kick I believe
I think her real name is Jeannette mcurdy or something similar

She had nudes leaked during the icloud thing
They were not impressive
>>
VERY dark; not so handsome
>>
>>36057284
So glad all these African and Arab men are coming here to Europe to liberate me from the tyranny of European """"men"""""
>>
>>36057284
what the fuuck is she wearing dude why would you wear heels to the grove when its pebbly all over.
>>
>>36057284
She's so tiny in comparison, I wonder if she can fit it all in.
>>
>>36057543
I bet he looks better than you
>>
>>36057645
Did your girlfriend leave you for a Great White Dick?
>>
>>36057547
I'm Canadian and I feel the same way. Canadian "men" disgust me so much, I will never date one of those losers. I can't wait until we are repopulated with some real men
>>
>>36057284
6"3, Dark Hair; but fucking ugly. Super recessive chin, no eyebrows, can't tan, and slightly overweight. FUCKING KILL ME
>>
File: 1473929104013.jpg (419KB, 1604x1952px) Image search: [Google]
1473929104013.jpg
419KB, 1604x1952px
>>36057667
>I'm Canadian

lol I bet
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.