[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you finally come to terms with the fact that you were

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: index.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>tfw you finally come to terms with the fact that you were never destined for greatness
>>
>>36057018
No ones destined for anything cause quantum mechanics
>>
bit of a relief really
>>
>>36057018
>tfw have almost all the qualities to achieve greatness, but now the luck factor might fuck me over
It sucks OP. I've been working hard every day, but it still may amount to nothing more than mediocrity if I don't meet the right people at the right time. 5 years down the line, if I end up with no payoff from this hard work, I'll probably just give up, cut my losses, and just settle for some easy shitty desk job that bores the hell out of me but pays the checks every week
>>
File: 1489135821212.jpg (53KB, 440x487px) Image search: [Google]
1489135821212.jpg
53KB, 440x487px
>you are not the chosen one
>you're a mere disposable background character
>>
>>36057018
I still think I am. How do I get over it?
or do I just keep trying?
>>
>>36057051
you sound like a guy with of a deep understanding of quantum physics
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (11KB, 206x210px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
11KB, 206x210px
>mfw I realize that I'll be average at best
>>
File: 1480395333869.jpg (37KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1480395333869.jpg
37KB, 657x527px
>When you realize not only are you not special, you aren't even average
>>
>>36057018

>tfw you finally come to terms with the fact that you'll never be truly happy
>>
>>36057203
I'm only a guy with a low-moderate level understanding of quantum physics
>>
>>36057018
But I am destined for greatness.
War will break out, and I'll fight the commies, just how I've always dreamed.
>>
File: sburns fellate.jpg (31KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
sburns fellate.jpg
31KB, 550x412px
>>36057244

Let me tell you as an oldfag (in age, not 4chan years, though I'm decent in that dept too).

Every. Single. Year. that goes by, you will see more and more young whippersnappers zooming past you on the ladder of "success" however you define it. Where you once tought you were average, soon you'll have to admit that you were overshooting with that assessment--or at the very least, time has worn down your positive traits and now even fewer people give a shit about you than did before.

Every. Single. Day. it gets a little worse.

> except you're one day closer to dying
>>
File: 1490419667536.jpg (76KB, 1024x714px) Image search: [Google]
1490419667536.jpg
76KB, 1024x714px
good OP, this is the way of the tao
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.