[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start wagecucking because parents gave an ultimatum >It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1479223863062.png (918KB, 870x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479223863062.png
918KB, 870x720px
>Start wagecucking because parents gave an ultimatum
>It's not bad
>Stay in a AC room while doing one hour max of work per day
>Rest is spend browsing 4chan or watching youtube because I can't leave before I've clocked 8 hours
>Boss is a woman and super chill
>Coworkers are actually pretty nice
>20 minutes from my house
>~4k in my account after 22 days of it
>Every hour of entertainment feels much more rewarding

I thought wagecucking was going to make me feel like killing myself.

Studying does make life easier later on
>>
I wish I had such an enjoyable job. I work in a stamping plant and it's hellish. On top of that, the only reason they didn't fire me after 30 days is because my supervisor is gay and wants to fuck me.
>>
4k in less than a month? you're not a wagecuck, you're not a robot, you're chad reaping the benefits of nepotism
>>
I also have a job where I have a huge amout of free time. I could watch movies or animes but I still just surf r9k. I work at night and alone which is also good. Still hate myself.
>>
Where do you work OP?

I'm finally learning to drive and my hope is to get a job soon after I get my license.

What are robot approved-max comfy jobs?
>>
you just nipped that image from the little witch academia thread on /a/, didn'tcha, son?
>>
>>36053972

What you do? I work in desktop support, my boss is pretty chill. Nice coworkers, usually not too stressful, after benefits, retirement, parking, taxes I clear about $2.5k monthly. You really should be putting towards retirement if you're not OP.
>>
> make a thread
> don't bother replying to anyone

why do retards do this?
>>
>>36054033
Sorry, anon butis he hot?

>>36054058
I'm KHV with a college degree. But you're right, my father got me the interview.

>>36054115
>>36054164
Technical support in a law firm in europe. I don't even know what I'm going to do with the money
>>36054142
lol, yes
>>36054300
Chill, I'm eating
>>
>>36054325
fukken A, i'm down as hell with some sucy

i feel that the plethora of lewd things floating around with her are distasteful, tho

i saved that shit too for future use
>>
>>36054325
Not really. I'm gay but he's creepy and not attractive. I put up with him because I need a job and this is pretty much my main option.
>>
File: 1462210864080.jpg (196KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1462210864080.jpg
196KB, 900x1200px
>>36054372
Good taste. I love me some sucy

>>36054423
>Creepy
That's a letdown. I hope you find something better soon
>>
May you find happiness in life anon.
>>
>tfw mom got me job as a janitor in a high school
>tfw i start in September
>tfw desperate for money and experience because people won't let you in and parents don't stop whining about everything
>tfw don't know how to find a job that isn't dead-end
>tfw don't know how to move out

The desire to kill myself is growing back again and i can't believe it
>>
>>36054058
>>36054325
Not that crazy, yearly amount is slightly above average.
>>
>>36054445
Me too. I'm looking, man. I've been looking since the day I got this job, because they're infamous for finding an excuse to fire you once your probationary period is almost done. Thank goodness I have a nice butt.
>>
>>36054325
>my father got me the interview
you don't know how lucky you are. The only thing I got from my father was scoliosis
>>
>>36054325
My dad got me an interview at a convenience store once. I caught something that was going around and they fired me because they couldn't have me coughing and sneezing on the customers.
>>
>>36054476

for an actual failure loser who belongs on this board- 4 fucking thousand $$$$ in less than a month isn't crazy? what?

you clearly don't belong here
>>
>>36054033
just give him your boipucci anon, you'll probably get a raise
>>
>>36054566
It's not "crazy".

Sorry I'm not some unwashed misogynistic neckbeard, I guess?
>>
>>36054597
The money isn't my concern. The job just sucks.
>>
>>36054618
If he is the one who wants plowed, just fuck him.
>>
>>36054641
I haven't asked which end he wants to be on because I'm not attracted to him. Also I don't give. I receive.
>>
Warehouse jobs aren't too bad. I worked one specifically designed for autistic people where you had almost no human interaction and just sorted items into totes on a conveyor belt for a Walgreens distribution center. It tired me out to the point that I didn't have weird autistic anxious thought loops anymore.

If you're in the states and have a BRS near you, call them and try to get into the program. If you're really a robot, you'll get accepted no problem, and they help place you into autist approved jobs with all kinds of anti-discrimination shit that makes it very difficult to fire you unless you just stop coming to work or smoke crack on the job.
>>
File: 100942014886969.jpg (33KB, 420x460px) Image search: [Google]
100942014886969.jpg
33KB, 420x460px
>>36054445
hell yeah m8

after nearly a decade of autismal tendencies, i finally broke down and bought an article of clothing with muh suce on it

spent 60 fucking shekels on two tank tops with expedited shipping to wear as a meme to a metal show, they didn't even show up on time 4 fook sake
>>
>>36054600

ah, but you ARE a proud sociopath who has no problem categorizing tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of people into one mold. you have no capability for empathy, sympathy, or critical intellectual thought

now we're getting somewhere
>>
>>36054768
Yeah I J walk, immediately throw away receipts, and don't use my blinkers.
>>
>>36054723
>BRS
What's that stand for? Brotherhood of Railroad Signalmen? Google a shit.
>>
>>36055007
bureau of rehabilitation services, every state has its own
>>
>>36055039
>have to actually be diagnosed/officially disabled
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.