[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the women in my Numerical Analysis class are begging me to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: jim 2.png (779KB, 2464x2132px) Image search: [Google]
jim 2.png
779KB, 2464x2132px
>the women in my Numerical Analysis class are begging me to help them with the coding on another piss easy project
>they actually expect me to drive all the way back to campus and help them even though it's 6:30
I'm not going to be the beta bitch this time!
But I did text them directions on how to do the project, and sent them links to code they could use. But that's not as beta as dropping everything to rush to their aid, right?
>>
It was the attempt to invite you over and seduce you.
>>
>>36051329
No it's not. I've done this for them for every single coding project we have. They text me "hey we don't know what to do. we're in the library. help us". And I be the beta to the rescue and rush over. I basically code the entire project for them and leave afterwards. They don't want my dick. And I wouldn't want to gf either of them.
>>
>>36051375
It means you made the right decision to help them but not too much.
>>
Stop being a fucking beta and enabling dumb roasties to affirmative action their way into shitting up industries
>>
>>36051510
They plan on being teachers. So it's not really enabling them. And the teacher is an easy grader and pretty much gives you a 85-90 just for turning in a sheet of paper with math on it.
>>
>>36051562
Female teachers are the absolute worst
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.