[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Crushing on QT coworker >She always comes by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5513.jpg (410KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5513.jpg
410KB, 1200x600px
>Be me
>Crushing on QT coworker
>She always comes by to talk and flirt with me
>I ask her out twice and she blows me off
>Turns out she likes another male coworker
>Ok cool with being friends
>Realize she's been keeping me around to make him jealous and want her more
>That's why she snapchats him pictures of us with her standing extra close to me
>That's why she always texts him about what "we're doing" at work

Fuck everything. Fuck women. The sad part is she didn't even seem like that kind of bitch. She literally is that innocent shy quiet at girl. Fuck women.
>>
>>36047785
why yo let yourself get used and come whine to me.

get angry if you love yourself.
>>
>>36047785
I had a coworker who did almost the exact same thing, even after she started actually dating the guy. She'd flirt with almost every guy in the store and he'd flirt with a good deal of the girls and they'd always get jealous and paranoid about it. ''''''Luckily'''''' I was already obsessing over another girl so I didn't get crushed.
>>
>>36047827
So should I beat her?
>>
>>36048920
That whore isn't worth jail time
>>
>>36048920
Just give her a good yell. Make her have a fucking trauma.
>>
What's the big deal. She sounds like a sociopath. Why not try and date someone else that isn't mentally defective?
>>
>>36047785
You were literally an object to be manipulated with for her personal gain. More news on women at 11.
>>
>>36047785
>She literally is that innocent shy quiet at girl
here's something to help you. there are no "shy" girls. there are no special girls. there are no "i am not like the other women" girls.

understanding this is the first step to redpilling.

some years ago on hs, i had a major crush on a "shy" girl. she was the only girl who wasn't obnoxious and had similar interests with me. so i tried getting close to her.
so one day i ask one of my favorite streamers what was his opinion about "shy girls" for fun (that guy was a misogynist). he cynically replied "listen my dude, there are no shy girls, they are all the same whores".
i got very angry, saying to myself "what does he know?" because i felt offended on my oneitis' behalf.

next week my crush got gangbanged in the anime convention she went (we were 16 then btw). i soon found out that in her circle she was known to be a complete slut, always having unprotected sex with strangers and going to parties wearing only a short dress and no underwear while seducing multiple guys.
this small cute girl... this angel was actually a demon. a semen demon.

so only go for "normal" girls or become celibate like i did.
>>
>>36049770
Why didn't you fuck her man?
>>
File: images.png (6KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 266x190px
>fell in love with girl I've worked with for 5 years
>we both have feelings for each other but she refuses to let me in
>she's moving to California by the end if the year and I will never feel anything for anyone like I've felt for her
Why couldn't I just have been born a callous asshole who just wants to fuck girls
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.