[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/uni/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: uni.png (87KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
uni.png
87KB, 300x300px
/uni/ general

>nogf edition

its almost over lads, hold on tight
>>
File: IMG_1490.gif (91KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1490.gif
91KB, 200x200px
>>36047652
I fucking hate this institution and everything it stands for. Parents forced me to sign up if I was to stay with them (leech of them) and I made it very clear that I will not try and I that I have no passion in what I'll be studying. They recently figured out I'm failing all my classes, might get kicked out, oh well.
>>
File: 1486764769337.png (1MB, 1196x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486764769337.png
1MB, 1196x720px
>>36047652
>live on very edge of my uni's campus
>annoyingly far from everything
>have junker car but I'm a poorfag and can't afford to legally drive it
>realize almost no one on my campus drives anyway everyone has a bike
>manage to buy a bike off some guy on campus for $15
>never rode one before
>watch some youtube videos and decide to teach myself
>waited until late at night a few days ago
>found a good spot on campus with no one around to practice
>couldn't get the hang of it at all
>repeatedly eating shit
>keep at it
>right as I fall off one of the times some normies appear
>they start laughing at me and wondering out loud if I'm retarded
>get embarrassed and walk back to my room
>haven't touched the bike since
>>
File: 1425034305155.jpg (22KB, 456x628px) Image search: [Google]
1425034305155.jpg
22KB, 456x628px
>tfw doing great academically but still can't find a gf

anyone else know this feel?
>>
File: 1446316907987.jpg (447KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446316907987.jpg
447KB, 1920x1080px
>>36047856
don't give up anon, those guys won't even remember you.

Are you seriously going to let you actions be dictated by someone that you're likely never going to talk to or see again? Get out there and ride the damn bike.
>>
>>36047856
Anon please. It's a bike. Did no one teach you as a kid? Do you not know how to swim either?
>>
>>36048164
>Did no one teach you as a kid?
No my parents hated me why the fuck would they have taught me to ride a bike, they wouldn't even buy me one

>Do you not know how to swim either?
No never been swimming
>>
>>36048066
Here pal. The icing on the cake being that I don't focus on school especially hard (e.g. I don't ever "study" beyond the hour before a test and I turn everything in on time) and yet I'm still a pathetic loser
>>
>>36048199
>never been swimming
Learn how to swim, seriously.

I'm not even saying that because of sport or recreation, it's literally a life skill.

>inb4 "but i'll never need to learn how to swim, i'll never go near water in my life"
that's the exact mentally that causes people to not learn and become more likely to drown
>>
how much do you guys study a day for finals?

would 8 hours a day be enough? thats what im doing rn and wondering if its enough
>>
>>36048283
>Learn how to swim, seriously.
Not happening, I'm not going to teach myself at this point and I'm not going to ask someone to teach me at this age

>that's the exact mentally that causes people to not learn and become more likely to drown
I live nowhere near any oceans/lakes and I rarely go outside when am I ever going to need to swim
>>
>classes are boring as hell
>motivation to learn is lost
>motivation to go to the uni is lost since the person I want to see there doesn't talk to me anymore
I just feel empty.
>>
Still getting straight A's and I truly enjoy my major but this loneliness is starting to wear down on me.
>>
>>36047652
I want to go back so bad but I think I'm too old to finish. I'm going to try freelance programming. If I make bank I'll go back abd finish a chem eng degree. Then I see what I do with the combo skills
>>
>>36048421
I know this feeling. I love what I'm doing but I'm empty.
>>
File: 1490926650655.jpg (25KB, 458x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490926650655.jpg
25KB, 458x360px
>>36047835
>live in literal middle of nowhere
>around 2000 people total in my town
>pretty fucking ignorant about the world in general since I lived there all my life
>parents never even taught me to drive
>had no way to get a job but parents told me as soon as I graduated I either had to find a job and someway to get there or go to uni
>got thrown into uni because the other was impossible
>hate it and fail everything
>parents ask me why
>tell them my shit school didn't prepare me and that I hate being here
>they start trying to tell me that it was my choice to go to uni and that I wanted this
>>
>>36047652
Gotta write a paper for tomorrow. It can be done, but I'm really not feeling it. I guess I should start that now.

>>36047856
I didn't learn until I was 12 anon.You can do it, keep trying.

>>36048320
Depends on the subject matter. Are we talking just one day of studying? I like to space my studying out so I can really process all of it. If I try to cram or something similar I get nervous or angry and I don't really engage with the material I'm trying to study.
>>
>parents paying for uni
>father expects straight A's, like my brother
>have gotten a few C's and now 2 F's
>when he asked to see my grades I modified the page using page source
>he thinks Ive gotten mostly A's, some B's
>now he's asking me to send the transcript

What do? I'm dropping out either way after this quarter. What I'm most afraid of is for the uni to physically mail the real transcripts, then I'd be 100% concentrated RIP
>>
File: IMG_1456.jpg (334KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1456.jpg
334KB, 1200x675px
>>36048625
Tell him to fuck off, then do whatever you want after
>>
>>36048644
Thing is, I love my family and actually get along quite well

Essentially what I most feel like is that I betrayed their trust
>>
>failing in uni
literally how brainlets
>>
Anyone interested in a discord to share uni feels?
https://discord.gg/TWA8wam
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.