[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nobody can replace my friend nobody can i can never move on my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

nobody can replace my friend
nobody can
i can never move on
my only friend left me because im trash and there's nothing to do
i have no purpose
>>
>>36045985
post your steam or discord then ill be your friend if you arent a normie
>>
>>36045985
aya is my friend not yours

aya hates you
>>
>>36045985
How many years did you know him?
>>
>>36045985
Honey I'm sure theres aplenty of people whoneould be your friend
>>
i know
theres no hope for me
i dont want to accept it
it hurts so much
my legs hurt really bad
can you come back aya
nobody can replace you
you said everyone has to progress. i just want to be a better friend
please forgive me
im so worthless
i cant get my friend out of my head
and i dont want to i want my friend so bad
i hate crying
>>
>>36046059
>Not OP here
I'm sure they just could be "friends" that just ignore you after a couple of days because they simply lose interest in you.
>>
>>36045985
Fucking stop making these threads. You're just making it harder on yourself and harder on aya. Please listen to me.
>>
>>36046281
no i want aya back
thats all i want
>>
>>36046032
Less than a month
>>
you should have sissified yourself when you had the chance
>>
>>36046591
reading through the posts then i see this just lol
>>
File: 1489197132825.jpg (21KB, 350x435px) Image search: [Google]
1489197132825.jpg
21KB, 350x435px
>>36045985
It's kind of sad seeing you make this thread every day friend. Let me tell you something. I don't know if this is going to work at all, because you seem to completely ignore any advice anyone tries to give you. But I'll give it a shot anyways.

Aya is never coming back. Ever. You will be stuck making these threads until the end of time if you continue along this path.
Even if Aya did see these threads he would get the idea that you're a clingy loser who isn't worth his friendship anyways. This is literally just making it worse for you in every way possible.

Maybe if you actually tried to contact him somehow like a mature person he would consider being friends again, but instead you decide to make these useless threads every day to try and make him come back even though it will never work.
It's pathetic, honestly. I wouldn't want to be your friend either if you're going to act like a child when you don't get your way like this.

I'm just being brutally honest with you. This is never going to work. Stop now, or it will never get better. Trust me.
>>
>>36046653
I can't contact aya
aya was the only friend i had. I wish I could get forgiveness. im nothing without my friend
>>
>>36046714
Why not just be a sissy like >>36046591 said?
>>
i want my friend so bad
it hurts a lot
>>
>>36046714
>>36046653 is right
Take this guys advice Rem
>>
>>36046714
So you got absolutely nothing from that? Well, can't say I didn't try. Have fun being sad about your """friend""" forever I guess.
Good luck, buddy.
>>
>>36046787
i just want to be able to talk to them again
ask for forgiveness
>>
>>36046787
Idk, he's mentally ill
Your post would've been extremely helpful to anyone other than OP
>>
>>36046819
It's Aya I hate you and think you're a nigger
>>
File: 1488675840697.jpg (86KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1488675840697.jpg
86KB, 736x736px
>>36046819
You are doing it the completely wrong way. Listen to your friends who want to help you.

You are not thinking clearly right now, I promise you.
>>
all i need is forgiveness
i cant change im too stupid to do it
>>
>>36046993
Do you have yellow skin and slanted eyes?
Will you betray me with your lies?
>>
>>36046085
>i hate crying
But why? It makes you feel a tiny bit better for a while.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.