[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (3KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 199x199px
I look like a 8/10 Chad in the mirror but when I take a picture of myself I look like a 1/10 digusting eggman-tier creature
>>
>>36045253
mirror is more objectively accurate
>>
it's called lighting you idiot.
>>
>>36045269
Please let this be true. Why does this happen?
>>
>>36045304
Cameras capture the look of your soul
>>
The way you look on a picture is how people around you see you

The way you see yourself in the mirror is only how you see it

Sorry that's the sad truth
>>
Flip your picture horizontally, what do you think of it now? Lighting also plays a big part.
>>
>>36045342
Have you ever been standing next to someone, with both of you looking in the same mirror?

Their reflection looks exactly like how you see them. Why is that?
>>
>>36045342
This is true but not in the way you intended. People do indeed see you that way but when you look at a non flipped pic of yourself you are seeing yourself in a way that you dont recognise, so it looks foreign, like something is wrong.
>>
>>36045370
>Flip your picture horizontally,

you mean the actual picture or take the picture horizontally ?
>>
File: 1469800009.png (179KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
1469800009.png
179KB, 520x520px
ONE (of many) factors is the focal length of the camera lens you're using will distort how you look.
>>
I took a picture with a galaxy S7, I looked disgusting

I flipped the picture horizontally, still looked disgusting

Yet I look like a Chad in the mirror
>>
File: NPZ738mm.jpg (55KB, 430x430px) Image search: [Google]
NPZ738mm.jpg
55KB, 430x430px
>>36045469
Yes, this.

My camera on my phone makes me look like SHIT. on snapchat I look so good though...
>>
>>36045534
That's not how it works at all m8.

You're not using a different camera when you switch apps.
>>
File: images (10).jpg (5KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
5KB, 267x189px
>>36045495
Yeah my galaxy s7 pictures make me look like shit too.

Im very happy you share my feelings on this, I feel comradery in our shared experience
>>
Since the image you have of yourself comes from a reflected surface, like a mirror, you see a reflected image of yourself. Therefore, it's the version you're accustomed to and know yourself to look like. So when you see a photo of yourself, an image of you that is not reflected, it looks weird and different from what you're used to. Everyone else sees you the way you look in a picture while you see yourself the way you look in a mirror.

If you want to overcome this, take pictures of yourself and get used to how you look in a picture.
>>
>>36045469
this
you're a bunch of drooling retards
>>
>>36045623
i flipped the picture horizontally so it looks like in the mirror and i still look disgusting, but i look good in the mirror
>>
>>36045304
He's deceiving you. It's the other way around, sadly, and Snapchat camera doesn't count.
>>
>>36045604
Well, thats just how it turns out from my perspective. I should get someone to look at a couple different pics though to see if they too see a difference between the two
>>
File: Lulzwoot.jpg (42KB, 245x758px) Image search: [Google]
Lulzwoot.jpg
42KB, 245x758px
>>36045253
>digusting eggman-tier creature
Post face with timestamp
>>
how you see yourself in the mirror is a fake image

how you see yourself on a picture is the real you and how other people see you
>>
>>36045604
The iPhone camera flips the photo and Snapchat shows you the mirror version of yourself though
>>
>>36045753
>how you see yourself in the mirror is a fake image
VAMPIRES GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1481204999697.jpg (52KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481204999697.jpg
52KB, 700x500px
>>36045342
NO
GO FUCK YOURSELF I AM PRETTY
>>
>>36045253
I look like a 3/10 in the mirror, and 1/10 in pictures.
>JUST
>>
>>36045253
Me too - what I see in the mirror is a seriously shopped version of what I look like in photos.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.