[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here on the verge of a breakdown? Post itt >swamped

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 64375300.jpg (128KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
64375300.jpg
128KB, 400x400px
Anyone here on the verge of a breakdown?

Post itt

>swamped with tests and papers while working a full-time job
>rejected by 3 women yesterday
>oneitis has a bf now
>in the process of moving while all this is going on
>>
>have oneitis
>ask out three girls
Pick one
>>
>>36043246
please don't give up

be a boss and handle your skoo work while gaining exp with girls, it sucks being rejected, it's like your primordial ape brain is ready to kill you along with it if it can't mate but you need to realize being neet is hell and failures haunt you forever
>>
>>36043246
unless she is supportive of you and your education/work/moving she can fuck off, you are supposed to benefit from a relationship
>>
>>36043246
>recently met girl and started fucking
>tell her that I like her
>she's probably seeing other guys

Fell for the roastie and got burned, I was a fool not to listen to /r9k/ about whores.

At least I got some pussy
>>
>rejected by three women

Unless those were unsolicited offhand rejections, you're doing better than me. I've never been rejected by a woman because I've never even had the courage to make an attempt.
>>
>>36043429
how do you even talk to a female?

it seems impossible unless you are some kind of charismatic genius or have some serious leverage of some kind

there are these women at work I keep fawning over like a filthy mut in heat it would be cool if I could at least conversate but I feel naturally selected as inferior so there's probably no hope
>>
>>36043246
Why did you ask out 3 women in one day?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.