[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any /fit/bots here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (86KB, 600x608px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 600x608px
What got you into lifting?
How long have you been at it?
Satisified with the results?
Did it help and how?
If you're thinking about starting, whats stopping you please dont say anxiety
Post your body if you want and have others comment on it and tell you what you could work on.
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 896x672px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 896x672px
>>36037525
Started because i wanted to stop feeling like shit when it comes to my body.
Started 5 months ago. Went from 79kg to 90kg. Im 190cm (6'3) tall and it helped me quite a bit. I feel better about myself and all that, and being very self aware all the time i dont have to worry about the fact that im a shitty lanket.
I go to the gym alone. Dont have any friends there and im doing just fine. The first few weeks was embaressing ofcourse, but after a while you will start making progress and it wont matter anymore. Besides, everyone has to start somewhere.
Lift guys, no harm can come from it.
>>
>>36037711
Not bad man. When did you start noticing progress?
>>
I've been going since January and sticking to it. I'm really skinny so it's hard for me to gain weight but I'm determined to do it. I've already noticed some results, probably newbie gains I think? It's pretty fun.
>>
File: 1489445822019.jpg (1MB, 1440x1821px) Image search: [Google]
1489445822019.jpg
1MB, 1440x1821px
Am I /fit/ yet? I can't find the fucking motivation to lose the remaining weight I have left. I am 18 years old, 5'10 so what would girls think of my body?
>>
>>36037857
Chewed up bubblegum looking ass.
>>
>>36037857
>puny forearms
>no biceps
>no triceps
>delts missing

Try Bulking up and getting muscles first.
>>
>>36037884
If I bulk anymore I'll be even more fat. I need to cut but I'll end up looking like a twig so I cant decide wtf to do.
>>
>>36037945
>If I bulk anymore

You never did a proper bulk in the first place.
>>
>>36037973
I lost 60 pounds over the summer, I was a even fatter fuck back then. You're right I never did a "proper bulk" I just lifted while fat hoping that I would magically look like Chad but I was delusional.
>>
>>36037945
dont listen to this retard>>36037884
Your arms are fine and you look thicc-ish but you still got quite some fat on your and your chest looks bad. Focus on the chest.

As far as the girl part goes, if you wear fitted shirts they'll probably think you're swole because they only see arms.
>>
>>36038020
Fuck it, ill force myself to get back on the grind and keep losing weight. Even if I get weaker I will still be better off ottermode than a jiggly-strong fuck who only looks good in the shirts. Fuck it
>>
>>36037525
yo listen up when I was 15 my older brother started lifting weights at my school's gym. I was interested in improving my appearance and strength and so I followed lead and began working out with some friends at about 16 years old.

I started how most noobs typically do; on machines and doing mostly bodybuilding isolation stuff. Discovered SS, read up a bunch of info /fit/ sticky and stuff and started squatting/deadlifting/OHP etc. Got some good gains, ripped my school shirt at the back cos deads were making me into a hulk. Literally get nicknamed "The Hulk" after the shirt ripping incident.

Start looking into olympic lifting, get mad intrigued, eventually find a coach who worked at the school and was my old year 6 teacher. He trained me and taught me good form on the lifts for free. I did that for about half a year to a year and then kind of stopped for a while after school ended.

From about 18-23 (my age now), i just lifted casually for maintenance of health/ body. It helps a lot and I enjoy it. Still do those oly lifts cos I love them.

I'm not that big, im not that strong, but lifting weights has been a productive journey for me, my health and confidence, and one that I will continue for a long time to come.
>>
File: 1487478660033.jpg (1MB, 1440x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1487478660033.jpg
1MB, 1440x1272px
>>36037857
This how I used to look before I gave up on my cut, was weak af but looked better, it's only a 10lb difference so if I lose 20lbs I might actually make it.
>>
Don't consider myself /fit/ anymore. But I really need to start working out again, there is no excuse I guess, it's been a couple of months since I actively went to the gym.
I lifted for 1.5 years before my hiatus, didn't follow a strict diet but did watch what I ate, lots of protein and counted calories. I didn't stop drinking every day but still had some decent results went from skinny af to pretty fit but since I've stopped going, six pack has gone, pecks don't feel firm anymore, gaining some fat, feeling weak as shit again, etc.
It did help me feel better about myself and got a bit more female attention.
Started because I wanted to get over oneitis and be less of a suicidal cunt but it's been so many fucking years and I feel like giving up the fight.
Gonna at least try and get a workout done at home after work, wish y'all good lifts brehs.
>>
I have a bulged disc how does it heal
>>
>>36038655
show, i dont Know what that means
>>
I'm not "/fit/", but compared to the people around me I have a very high level of practical fitness. I go for early morning runs with a backpack on, lift 3 times a week for about 90-120 minutes each session, and eat a solid diet of meat, vegetables, nuts and fruit. Apparently my back and neck muscles are a bit out of proportion and look a bit strange, but that's fine.

For any robots wondering if fitness is worth it: it's really not. I don't feel any better at all, despite getting complimented a few times on my progress/body. When you tell a chick you exercise 6 days a week, they expect you to be some muscle-bound Chad with a six pack. When you're not, they are deeply disappointed and kind of resentful.
>>
>>36037525
bump because im sure there's more of you
>>
I've been going to the gym for 10 years and had zero gains

I don't really understand how it works

I'm trying to lose body fat since I'm old and in my 30's now. It is sorta working.
>>
>>36040605
calories in, calories out.

its that simple my friend.
>>
>>36037525
ksdlgsakdlkgjsdpajhpgsaihkgsa
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.