[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to deal with being ugly?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1490476065202.jpg (122KB, 1023x986px) Image search: [Google]
1490476065202.jpg
122KB, 1023x986px
how do you guys deal with being ugly? I am ugly and struggle with the fact that no attractive girl will ever be attracted to me, that no good looking woman will ever truly find me attractive. sure I could be rich, but they will never truly love/be attracted to me. the fact that I have to be a millionaire as a requirement to get a decent looking gf as an ugly person just sucks, even then you can only choose between good looking or smart, you can't even have both 99% of the time even if you're rich.

the worst part is I used to be good looking until I was deformed. I was supposed to be good looking and now I'm hideous. how do you anons deal with this? the thought that I will never have a good looking gf who is attracted to me destroys me.
>>
My face is a 6.5/10 but my hight and deep ass voice seem to be redeeming qualities.
>>
>>36036983
maybe give it some time? I'm not a normie but i was HIDEOUS until around my mid 25, i came into my own and girls started to find me attractive. it's weird but it can happen.
>>
>>36037042
I'm deformed dude, I don't stand a chance, one side of my face is totally fucked up. The worst part is when I cover the injured half and look at what I was supposed to look like I'm really good looking. This is evidenced by the fact that I had good looking gfs before my injury/was lusted after by good looking girls. Now I will eternally be hideous. No good looking girl will ever find me attractive or lust after me and it makes me fucking hate myself because I feel like I was robbed of a good life all from a freak accident.
>>
File: IMG_3332.jpg (137KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3332.jpg
137KB, 750x1000px
>>36036983
>learn the skull and all it's different regions from browsing sluthate
>get bones surgery
>???
>Slayer
>>
What happened to your face? Surely it cant be irredemable
>>
>>36037127
I don't want to look like Michael Jackson, regardless by the time we are progressed enough to have cosmetic surgery look realistic, we will be advanced enough to reverse my deformity and I could like how I was supposed to which is way better.
>>
>>36036983
I've accepted I will be alone until I die. Friends fill social needs, masturbation fills physical needs, and creative hobbies are a good source of validation from within. All that's left is the need for intimacy. For me it just withered away with time. I'm only 23 but it doesn't hurt anymore and it hasn't in years.

full disclosure, I am mildly autistic. For neurotypical people the need for intimacy might be much more extreme and less likely to wither away. I guess us autists are more fortunate in this regard
>>
>>36037072
Do you have a pic? I bet it's not as bad as you think and you're self conscious.

origainoi
>>
>>36037134
i don't want to get into it but basically one side is extremely swollen from an injury years ago and surgeries thereafter, also my eye on that side is lazy and has a droopy eyelid from the injury. I look hideous as a result, when before the injury I was really good looking (like 2nd best looking guy in my class of 25 guys/25 girls)

>>36037159
yeah the problem is I'm not autistic (at least not too badly if I am) so my heart just aches when I see cute/good looking girls and know my chances with them were stolen away by a freak accident and that they will forever see me as ugly due to 1 random moment.
>>
>>36037198
i don't want to post a pic for privacy purposes
>>
File: IMG_2742.jpg (67KB, 800x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2742.jpg
67KB, 800x422px
>>36037141
Cosmetic surgery!= plastic surgery

On sluthate no one recommends plastic surgery. We know it only masks underlying problems who's roots begin with messed up bones. You have to pull out the bone saws instead of lathering your muscles with plastic and gunk if you don't want to look fake.
>osteotomys
>impactions
>etc.
Instead of
>implants
>fillers
>xxx-jobs
>>
>>36037240
my bone structure is fine, it's just one side of my face is so swollen it's makes it totally asymmetrical and covers up the bones
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.