[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

drugs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: green-malay-kratom.png (383KB, 708x469px) Image search: [Google]
green-malay-kratom.png
383KB, 708x469px
this is the ultimate NEET drug

>effects not overbearing
>makes you feel warm and cosy
>forget about anxiety and depression

I've used alcohol, weed and phenibut. Alcohol works but you'll get really sick if you rely on it as a crutch. Weed's counterproductive, more of a recreational thing. Phenibut causes nausea long before having noticeable positives.

Definitely recommend, just don't buy overpriced kratom buy the cheap stuff, I got mine 250g for $30.
>>
>>36036787
Even though it's moderately harmless, it's still an opiod. Withdrawals still exist.
>>
>>36036818
yeah and it's really hard to get information except though self-experimentation, because everyone's a kratom shill.

I'm gonna use it every day this week then go off for a week, check what negative sides I get.
>>
>>36036868
One week should be fine, provided you aren't jacking up your doses. The longer the use and higher the dosage, the worse the WD. It won't compare to a harder opioid, but it does suck. Use magnesium and DXM to keep tolerance low.
>>
I was in detox and rehab cuz of that stuff.
>>
I haven't found any drugs to be beneficial, including caffeine. Like a good NEET, I take my pleasure from fantasy and forays into fictional worlds.
>>
>>36036787
Dont listen to people shilling out hard drugs.
Id reccomend acid or DXM ONCE for the experience but anything else will only cause suffering.
I stick to weed, i smoke it everyday sure that may not be good but it the least harmless thing you could and imo the better feeling drug.
Nice and cheap as well.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-28-21-20-59-1.png (989KB, 1440x1960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-28-21-20-59-1.png
989KB, 1440x1960px
Had 3g of it once, did nothing for me. Made my ex feel like shit/tired. Yeah I know I should have tried it again at a higher dose but eh I didn't want to vomit
>>
>>36037955
haven't puked yet anon, I got a bit od nausea from 7g

>>36037514
/r9k/ nearly got me to try DXM, thank God I got access to illegal drugs so I didn't resort to that. I feel people shouldn't use strong drugs like that unless they've got a really strong head and stable mind.
>>
>>36037514
>>36038050
>dxm
>hard drug
literally did that when i was 14
>>
>>36038050
Dxm is benadryl isn't it? Didn't know it was considered a hard drug. Used to do it when I was a teenager. I was also a fan of mushroom and acid when I was a teen too.
>>
>>36036787
it's been banned in australia since 2005
>>
>>36038431
>>36038476
seriously? I heard it often gives you ego death - stuff sounded horrible
>>
>Phenibut causes nausea long before having noticeable positives.
If you used garbage grade phenibut yes, with real phenibut, no
>>
>>36038676
>ego death - stuff sounded horrible
don't listen to this faggot
>>
>>36038676
I remember it made me feel uncoordinated and like I had lead weights on my limbs. It also dulled tactile sensations, made shadows appear to be crawling around, like if they comprised of tiny insects or something. It was trippy shit, but I didn't experience ego death or anything like that.
>>
I had a brief flirtation with Kratom last year.

There were two reasons I stopped using it:

1. The taste got to be too much.

2. I eventually found the bizarre mix of upper and downer effects to be really annoying. Like it started off as sort of opiate like, but then eventually that would give way to some amphetamine-like stimulation. So it would always be some kind of 'sour middle' compared to the purer pharmaceuticals like adderral or Xanax. Like if I took it to relax the stimulation would annoy me, if I took it to focus the opiate-like effects would annoy me.
>>
>>36036787
That looks like Kratom. I take way to much of that shit.
>>
I took about 3g more kratom than i hould have. will smokingsome weed help with the nausea or escalate things? don't no if kratom reacts badly with weed.
>>
where can I get kratom? origi
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.