[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you're ever feeling down, at least take comfort in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1491365063965.jpg (41KB, 540x889px) Image search: [Google]
1491365063965.jpg
41KB, 540x889px
if you're ever feeling down, at least take comfort in the fact you don't look like this guy
>>
>>36034578
Must be tough being a Brazilian.
>>
>>36034578
Man. If my son came out looking like that, I would have to love him so hard. How else would he make it through life? Hopefully his parents treat him like a treasure.
>>
>>36034635
>Hopefully his parents treat him like a treasure.
don't mean to be rude but people who look like this aren't gonna have the best, most educated parents

this guy is deep in the favelas and probably never even went to school of any sort
>>
>>36034635
It's fine, he's probably Brazilian so everyone around him either looks just as ape-like or has a pin head from Zika.
>>
>>36034578
That thing is literally subhuman. Like an ape but somehow worse. Huge wide nose bog ears no chin long arms. Niggers are simply not human
>>
>>36034673
well he's wearing glasses so he can probably read...
>>
>>36034699
Nope he's too ugly to be Smart. Ugly people are stupid
>>
>>36034696
Just look at this post >>36034698

The world is cruel and that fact gets exponentially more prevalent the uglier you are. I look at that face and I see a lifetime of impending misery. It already started. He's an internet sideshow and he hasn't even hit puberty yet. I wager nothing will be "fine" for this poor kid.
>>
>>36034578
i bet he's fucking white bitches every day
>>
>>36034807
He deserves it
Looks matter because they help us predict IQ and personality. Ugly people are stupid violent and less healthy. Beautiful people are intelligent civilized and healthy. That ape is going to die a virgin because of his inferior genes
>>
>>36034578
Man. This lil' nigga looks so defeated. It's like he knows the road ahead is going to be bumpy and has just accepted it already.
>>
How do you even get such a nigger tier nose
you could probably suck up all the air in the room and cause everyone to suffocate with that schnozzer
>>
>>36034911
>Ugly people are stupid violent and less healthy
Are you ugly, Anon?
>>
I'm pretty sure lamarquavious has FAS...
>>
>>36034926
no he looks like a monkey has if u .. look at one of them, barely conginant of ur presence there, glimmer over at you, hmmph banana
>>
>>36034911
What about Stephen Hawking or Martine Rothblatt? I'm not saying the dudes going to be a genius but you can't assume he's also mentally retarded because he's ugly. Do you consider yourself intelligent?
>>
>>36034965
I have bad teeth so yeah. Outside of that I'm pretty Chad tier. I used to be fat though I lost the weight. Can't reverse years of sweets tendies and soda on my smile though
>>
>>36035021
Both are outliers
Ugly people in general are worthless. Think of the homeless the blacks or gang members. Smart people are beautiful
>>
>>36034578
At least he's certain of his status.

My mood is a constant rollercoaster of confidence followed by self-hated because I'm totally unsure of my place in the world.
>>
>>36034979
What the fuck is that unruly bullshit? Is that English?
>>
>>36035031
Have you consulted a dentist yet?
>>
>>36034911
Pretty sure it doesn't work that way. There may be a correlation between IQ and Physique but there are plenty of good looking dummies and ugly geniuses out there.
>>
>>36035056
When I think back to high school, I think back to all those nerdy geniuses. They weren't so beautiful.
>>
>>36034578
who is he waht is he where is he wheres ap;ic of his parents do they look like monkeys? are they monkeys? who took the pic? how old is, he??
>>
>>36034578
So funny, laughing at retarded people. You are either a cheeky bastard, or a complete english. Oh, but pardon my french. I did not intended to say 'a cheeky bastard', but more precisely, a huge piece human waste.
>>
>>36034578
I am having a shit day and got fired for a incredibly stupid reason, and this post actually did make me feel quite a bit better. Thanks OP.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.