[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Low IQ/Stupid thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: just help.jpg (8KB, 206x210px) Image search: [Google]
just help.jpg
8KB, 206x210px
Here's a specific example

>Start playing Demons souls in 2010
>get ok at it but never good enough to finish the game
> start playing dark souls because all my friends are
>think I'll have an advantage because of past experience
> Turns out I'm much worse than all of them
> most of them have finished and fully explored all three games and blood borne
> I have bought all three and haven't gotten past the first three bosses in all of them
> restarted and started at least a dozen times on all of them
> I simply can't learn how to play the game
> I can't learn anything new

This wouldn't be a problem if i wasn't going back to school next semester. Is there any hope? I think I'm gonna read books over the summer to keep me some what stimulated.
>>
File: 1480388195152.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1480388195152.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>>36033146

>Like Roman history
>Decide to attempt to get more serious about exploring it
>Take a Latin course
>Everything is confusing, get headaches whenever I attempt the material, fail miserably
>Buy a copy of Marcus Aurelius' Meditations
>Don't understand what he's trying to say most of the time
>Literally anything more complicated than wikipedia articles overwhelms me
>Doomed to forever be a dilettante because brainlet
>>
File: rosemary-kennedy-01-435-2.jpg (61KB, 435x580px) Image search: [Google]
rosemary-kennedy-01-435-2.jpg
61KB, 435x580px
>>36033146
More examples

>takes me two to three minutes to read a page in a book
> Currently SR rank 1633 in overwatch (it's the only game i play i sucks shit at it)
> Cant understand what people say often
>took me months to get OK at using a cash register, but still forget how to do less common functions

Feel like pic related (best low IQ girl)
>>
>>36033220
>took latin in high school
>was doing ok until second semester
>three weeks in and i didn't understand anything
>teacher let me pass because she low key knew I could never get it
>>
File: thicc qt from the past.jpg (41KB, 435x580px) Image search: [Google]
thicc qt from the past.jpg
41KB, 435x580px
>>36033254
Poor rosie, I wish I could have saved her
>>
No low IQ robot on tonight?

Ok i'll just rant then. I have been typing since i was 8 years old and consistently everyday since i was 12 and yet i still have to look at the key board. NONE of my friends ever have to look at it when typing even though we all had the same classes. Also my attention span is er very short. I often have trouble even watching individual episodes of anything without starting to drift off or get aggravated at the pacing.

My brother is going to one of the most prestigious universities in the world for an engineering degree, my younger brother is getting all A's and college letters/invites while I'm stunk at community college getting C's and D's. Even when i do try I get B's sometimes C's but that with incredible effort and time. What went wrong with me? I hit all the early mile stones just fine. Up until freshman year I got super depressed. Maybe My depression fucked me up some how. Was it the ADHD meds from when i was younger?

Even when it came to romance and relationship i felt retarted. I often had nothing to say and could only nod and give little input. Almost never could hold a convo longer than 5 min.I'm so stupid I'm boring and ti hurts like hell.

What ever it is I just want off this ride. I'm tired of sucking at everything I do.
>>
>>36033254
Overwatch SR doesn't indicate stupidity. You just might not be good at the game, or get shit teams. I have around 30ish hours and im at about 1300 SR
>>
>>36033736
I have 250 my dude. Its my first PC fps if that matters. But i think i should have gotten the hang of it by now...
>>
>>36034055
250 hours*

fuqq
>>
>>36033699
Fuck dude, sounds like you still have ADHD, I just re-diaognosed about 6 months ago, and my life is on the up, I used to experience all the same things that you get now.

Best of all, ADHD is now recognized as a disability, which also comes with a ton of benefits as well.
>>
>>36034079
But the stims they give me are too strong. I feel like a robot even on 20 mg of viance and it doesn't help me not procrastinate whitch is the main issue.
>>
>>36033736
hahahahaahahah I get shit teams too but at rank 1300 or 1633 you're supposed to be able to solo carry what the fuck.
I played on my friends 1900 acc and got it to 3000 in 3 days
First rank in OW was 60
Literally any game I play I get good at it, even real life sports.
If you can't climb above 2000 you're fucking stupid

3700 and climbing.
>>
>>36033254
> 2 minutes to read a book
Is this not normal?
>>
>>36034298
page*, no it's not normal, an average page should be read in 40 seconds. Although I like to re-read pages every now and then so I didn't miss anything
>>
>>36033254
>>36034298

Taking 2-3 minutes to read a page in a book is not necessarily a bad thing. It depends a lot on the kind of book, and anyway there's something to be said for reading it slowly and deliberately rather than just skimming the page in 30 seconds.
>>
>>36034270
I dunno man, just ask for dex or Aderal if you feel like it slows you down. I've always been prescribed uppers, an it helps me, not just in school or work, but social situations as well.
>>
>>36034392
Just bought a lovecraft book and in 10 minutes I'll get through maybe 4 pages. At least it'll last me a while
>>
>>36034278
Thanks for repeating that at me, but this is a low IQ thread. I'm not sure what your purpose here is other than to make me feel bad.

>>36034392
I mean it's not like my comprehention is better
>>
I Flunked out of the devry institute of technology.

Just end me tonight.
>>
>>36034480
I feel stupid at most subjects too but being bad at a game has nothing to do with your IQ, you're just fucking weird.
>>
>>36034482
For profits are a meme, go to CC instead. Cheaper with the prospect of a full uni.
>>
File: 1471148264613.png (72KB, 366x263px) Image search: [Google]
1471148264613.png
72KB, 366x263px
>>36033699
>>36034079
>tfw have ADHD
>trying to get into the military to straight my shit out because I am a disorganized mess
>ADHD might disqualify me for service

Why does the universe conspire against me whenever I try to make some steps toward self improvement?
>>
File: 1462838011426.jpg (47KB, 398x356px) Image search: [Google]
1462838011426.jpg
47KB, 398x356px
>>36034592
>went to a CC for 3 years because I couldn't complete the credits required in two
>do well until suddenly diff eq fucking wrecks me and my GPA tanks
>tfw I just know I am going to get denied to uni and then I will have no idea what I'm going to do

3 years of my youth gone, for what?
>>
>>36034669
When I got in about 5 years ago, ADHD didn't disqualify you as long as it's been at least a year since you were medicated for it.
Not sure if it's still the same, but even if it isn't, you can get most disorders and shit waived by a doctor and they'll still let you in. I got in with actual autism.
>>
>>36033254
Takes me 4-5 minutes to read a page, I feel like I'm doing something wrong
>>
>tfw trying to learn programming
>tfw it isn't sticking so I have to keep reviewing/doing stuff over
>tfw all the self proclaimed programming prodigies on the site make me feel like shit
>>
>>36035064
As a programmer, I won't bullshit you. There are some people who can program and some who can't. Anyone can learn with enough effort but some people will never be able to program well enough to produce professional-grade code. It's much more an art form than a science and if you have no aptitude you can only go so far.

Now if you want tips for noobs, start with C or Python depending on if you want it to be hard later (Python, as learning the low-level stuff will be a jump if you start on something as high as Python) or right away (C, since it's literally no hand holding "just like program thing"). If you can't handle loops, conditionals, and basic data structures no matter how hard you try, don't waste your time and try something else.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.