[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend Left??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1474057022409.png (220KB, 948x667px) Image search: [Google]
1474057022409.png
220KB, 948x667px
My girlfriend of 4 months went to a club and left me for some guy. She went out in Huston for her bday, I stayed home because I'm not 21 yet and she met some guy in one of the clubs and never came back to me.

I tried calling her and she didn't answer and in the morning I got a call from her phone but it wasn't her, it some guy that said something stupid like "ay got your girl makin them cheese eggs up right now you can have her when I go back to my city" then he laughed and hung up.

I tried calling her after that and it kept going to voicemail like her phone was off. I nessaged her mom on Facebook and her mom said she said she's out of town and doesn't want to talk to me. I didn't hear her until 3 days later at like 2am my gf called me from a number I didn't recognize and she was clearly drunk and said "you aren't acting right, I fly with the plane gang. I like to keep them sparklers coming, my baby just blew 59 racks" and then she going on about "plane gang gang and champagne bottles"

I haven't heard from her since then and that was 2 days ago. What is her fucking problem? I don't even drink, seriously is this what alcohol does to women? Give me one reason besides "muh feels" that it shouldn't be outlawed. I don't even know if I'm single or not anymore. She is just gone and I don't know when she is coming back. I can't study because I'm worried
>>
nice pasta

originalos
>>
>>36032907
>I nessaged her mom on Facebook and her mom said she said she's out of town and doesn't want to talk to me.
Her mom clearly knows something
>>
File: 1445731982853.jpg (228KB, 799x576px) Image search: [Google]
1445731982853.jpg
228KB, 799x576px
>>36032907
Pray she comes back so you can kick her ass to the curb for being a hoe.

Until then you can't be messaging shit to anyone she knows because then you lose. If you don't gaf you win.
>>
>>36033016
>Until then you can't be messaging shit to anyone she knows because then you lose. If you don't gaf you win.
>if you don't gaf you win
Cut the nigger talk, faggot. What the fuck does this mean?
>>
>>36033273
It means leave that bitch in the dust and forget about her. If she ever comes back fuck her and kick her ass out of your house while making sure she knows never to cross you again.
>>
>>36033273
It means you're pathetic for asking what to do. Yes you're single. She just fucked some random dude, even if she wanted to get back together with you you'd call her a ho and turn her down.... right?

Have some self respect
>>
>>36033426
I still love her though
>>
>>36032907
Your gf decided to celebrate her birthday without you. I'd say the second she made that decision she decided the relationship is over.

You are single now. She might sober up in a few days and want to come back to you but you would be an idiot to let her back into your life.

The sooner you move on the faster you will find someone who actually gives a fuck about you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.