[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you try murdering someone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (228KB, 494x954px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
228KB, 494x954px
Why don't you try murdering someone?
>>
>>36028499
Ill leave way too much evidence, splooge, cum, blood, hair, my credit card info on the knife I bought. The meth that fell out of my back pocket that my half finger print is on. My shoe prints, the blood caked all over my shirt when I stab you in your aordic artery.

I
>>
Once I was driving late at night and saw a homeless man sleeping in the side of the curb. I could have easily ran over him, he would die and nobody would ever know it was me. I just didn't want to do it, I'm not that much of a piece of shit yet.
>>
>>36028499
don't wanna inflate their ego by makin em think they were worth an effort
>>
>>36028499
I was planning the double murder+ suicide but now I don't know. Maybe suicide is enough.
>>
>>36028499
because I know Harvester was an elaborate inside joke of the developers and that life is the real city of Harvest
>>
Is murder actually fun or has the media hyped it up that way? If it wasn't fun then I'd probably only do it were I good at it.
>>
>>36028837
Sociopaths say it's relaxing to them, lets out lots of energy and calms you down. But for the average person it must be very stressful.
>>
>>36028837
it's forbidden. For some people, just that is enough to make it fun.
>>
>>36028837
Can't know until you try it.
>>
it's no one else's fault that im this way but mine and my parents. and I love my parents too much to murder or kill myself (because they nurtured me despite knowing i'm damaged goods). I hope that doesn't change soon.
>>
I almost did. I even could have.
>>
>>36028499
after watching way too many murder videos (mexican cartel executions), snuff films, etc. I know that I won't enjoy killing someone, unless it's fast. Even if it was a Chad that I hate a lot, the best I could do is get someone else to torture them for me, while I don't look at what happens.

But I guess I'm mixing up murdering/torture/killing
>>
>>36029304
Beheading without drugging someone up seems a pretty shitty way to go. Sounds like a dying animal.
>>
>>36029304
Just shoot them dude.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.