[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in cafeteria, eating alone as usual >a pack of chads comes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>in cafeteria, eating alone as usual
>a pack of chads comes into cafeteria and starts looking around for a place
>it's pretty crowded and the only table that can fit them all is mine own
>they are ignoring me, just talking about some normie shit
>after a while they start chatting about some games
>my crippling anxiety and obsession of vidya are fiercely fighting
>decide to try to join in
>"yeah in the pacific heist only one guy has to deliver the loot which helps if you are playing with idiots haha"
>they looked at me as they acknowledged my existence
>one of the chads chuckled, they start chatting with me
>after 3 minutes or so of conversation I say something like
>"haha honestly you guys are totally chads thundercocks so I'm quite surprised you're talking with me
>silence
>"wh... who is chad thundercock?"
>mrw I tried frantically to explain them the concept of chads and stacys
>they never ate with me anymore
>>
>>36027942
>>mrw I tried frantically to explain them the concept of chads and stacys

autism
>>
>>36027942
literal autism

original now
>>
>>36027942
kill yourself underage. orogonoi
>>
>>36027942
So next time you don't do that anymore. One step further. I'm quite jealous you even had that
opportunity, I work from home and my work contacts need to kill themselves.
>>
>>36027942
you need to start spending less time on /r9k/ immediately
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.