[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are not White, or at least a Westerner, for the sake of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: western-women.png (474KB, 742x499px) Image search: [Google]
western-women.png
474KB, 742x499px
If you are not White, or at least a Westerner, for the sake of your mental health you should stay the fuck out of 4chan. Not only because what is discussed here has no relevance to your culture, but also because you will be hated and no one will sympathize with you. Try and get this into your head, these people are not the redpilled heroes of the world. They're just degenerates. And this is a website ONLY for Westerners. So stop taking what they say seriously. Irl no one is going to want to kill you if you walked in a street in a Western country. Stop getting offended and cucked by narrow-minded racism.
>>
try make me fuck off lil white boi
>>
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Yeah no shit OP you got any more truth bombs you wanna drop on me?
>>
Wrong indeed. Whites can't be robots, in a culture made by whites, it's literally pathetic
>>
File: eastern woman.jpg (189KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
eastern woman.jpg
189KB, 853x1280px
Being a NEET and not going outside, having 4chan as the only company has fucked me up so bad, especially the whole Aryan supremacy thing. How did I not realize that nothing they say is to be taken seriously? For instance whenever I text chat with people from here, once they find out where I'm from, they disconnect instantly after calling a me pathetic subhuman garbage. Also, the confidence with which Jared Taylor speaks, jeez, they all seem like good guys. There was a time, I seriously considered suicide for being a third-worlder and a shitskin.
>>
I'm a hapa abomination I have nowhere else to go
>>
>>36023260
Hmmmmmm... why did he say this?

It's going to be a glorious day when you invaders push us too far. Yeah, keep it up. The fire rises. I hope to get a few qt slaves, myself.
>>
>>36023675
Do you realize that being a Nazi is just as lame and pretentious as being an SJW?
>>
dude I'm Asian and the kkk literally comes to my door and writes "SWAT sticker" on it every day and living in San Francisco has just been pure hell people are so f*cking insensitive
>
>>
>>36023738
>moral relativism

You won't merge me into the brown horde.
>>
File: 1490190447783.jpg (58KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490190447783.jpg
58KB, 960x960px
>>36023558
I'm a half Filipino shitskin with an English father born in the UK, what are you?
>>
i can be white and black. if i'm in the Netherlands (born here) i'm white but if i go to Morocco (parents born here) in summer i become pure black. i am a shape shifter. and also a muslim.
>>
>>36023260
Asians can stay
Niggers dune coons and hue hues don't have the intelligence to be robots.
>>
>>36023333
>he actually believes this
You are the worst poster. You think were all just joking and play along when we aren't. Your the epitome of a try hard faggot who wants to fit in.
>>
>tfw Chilean
>spend more time on 4chan than out of 4chan
>can't relate to anyone irl
>tfw even the weirdos don't know about 4chan here
I think in english for fucks sake. But I can't help it I love this place.
>>
File: 1485885717790.jpg (93KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485885717790.jpg
93KB, 960x720px
>>36023260
I'm half Irish, half Nigerian, and I've accepted that Northwestern Europeans are the superior race. I don't want to have children because of it and I often fantasise about killing myself and reincarnating as a Scandinavian or German. Any halfway intelligent non-white that takes a genuine and impartial look at race realism will always end up coming out with at least a molecule of self-hatred.

However, /pol/ is the only board which started my research and it's the one that non-whites should avoid for the most part. All other boards are usually safe spaces.
>>
Everyone should get off /r9k/ if they take it seriously in any fashion whatsoever.
It's a maelstrom of negative thinking and woe-is-me commiseration.
>>
>>36024624
your not the only one my fellow robot. i only think in English too. i even know a girl who fucking just randomly starts talking English. i just want to say we're fucking in the Netherlands and your fucking born here.
>>
>>36024578
This is how I can tell if someone is American or Canadian
>>36024666
Nice trips, which one of your parents is Nigerian? I can imagine you look quite dark, mulattos in europe tend to look as dark as the average "pure" african in the US
I went to a catholic secondary school full of descendants of Irish and they were all cunts but the mulattos and quadroons I've known have all gotten on alright.

They're always laughing and they're quite resilient, don't seem to have any problems at all
>>
>>36023260
>girls in the picture are from UK

i thought west was only america
>>
>>36024808
My dad's Nigerian. Another problem I have is that I can hardly respect him as a father because I'm actually much lighter than him, so it doesn't even feel like he's my dad.

I also sometimes go through periods of crippling hatred towards my mother for being a race mixer.

Race mixers are the most braindead fucking retarded people on the planet.
>>
File: hw-4-3-new184-456677_478x359.jpg (26KB, 478x358px) Image search: [Google]
hw-4-3-new184-456677_478x359.jpg
26KB, 478x358px
>>36024666
No way these cunts are superior. Finns, Danes, and the Dutch are pretty based, but the rest of them, especially Germans, are absolute cucks.

Literally go one country east of Germany and you enter the glorious promised land of cute girls, decent traditional values, and most importantly, no rapefugees.

t. slav
>>
>>36024622
>We
you dont speak for us you nigger
>>
>>36024989
I thought mulattos with black fathers were usually well adjusted, but I can't really judge I don't even hate my parents for race mixing I just don't really understand it, like what are the chances of it happening quite low especially where I have lived and when I was born.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.