[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You faggots think that being beta is hard? You couldn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

You faggots think that being beta is hard? You couldn't be any more wrong

>Be me in college
>An athletic typical alpha male
>Everyone expects me to do best in sports
>Getting chased by chicks everywhere when I just wanna relax and be alone
>People always count on me and expects me to be the best
>Everyone doesn't stop bothering me
>"Hey Anon could you let me borrow this?" "Hey Anon, could you take me to the dance?"
"Hey Anon, add me on Normiebook"
>I have to say yes to everything or else people will think I'm an asshole

You faggots should be glad you don't have to deal with all this shit. You could just go around say whatever you want and not give a fuck. You people have so low expectations that no one bothers you and you can just be alone and relax which is something that I want.
>>
ok? just stop talking to people then if you want to be beta? just everyone who asks you to do something or wants to talk to you just say I dont want to talk right now and walk away.
>>
Hahahahahaaha kys
>>
Yeah I hate it too. When I go to the bathroom to take a piss, as soon as I unzip my pants a girl is already on her knees sucking my dick. The worst is when they drink my pee afterwards.
>>
File: v-f-46-1994.jpg (148KB, 500x576px) Image search: [Google]
v-f-46-1994.jpg
148KB, 500x576px
>>36023159
>"alpha male"
>cares what others think
>feels he has to say yes to everything
>does sports for other people
>not able to dismiss roasties
>lets people borrow things
You are beta at your core
>>
>>36023159
>"or else people will think I'm an asshole"
How does that matter if you're a chad? People will still respect you no matter what you do
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.