[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pussy inflation!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1445140415299.jpg (116KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1445140415299.jpg
116KB, 640x640px
Why is pussy so inflated? Think about it.

Only chads and guys that can play 4d social chess can get laid or get a girlfriend without much hick ups.

Meanwhile every autistic fat ugly dyke cunt can get laid on demand. Greedy chads/social chess players are inflating the price of pussy because they just want to get their dick wet and inflate their ego and eliminate other men's chance at having sex.

This is why I don't even try, I don't even think about fapping to girls, because that's just too damn unrealistic and I'm just a typical autist/beta that doesn't have any social skills.

How are the 80% of men suppose to life life without getting any/or hardly any pussy? Sociolity teaches us that social interactions endgame is always getting sex... so what are we sad cunts suppose to do if we know the game is rigged and the chances of getting puss is zero to null and thinking about getting puss will only hurt us?
>>
>>36020783
women are the evolutionary bottleneck, more women reproduce, only the lucky men get to
>>
>>36020783

Are you from ththe Bay Area OP, where did you get that image
>>
>>36020783
>How are the 80% of men suppose to life life without getting any/or hardly any pussy
Pussy's not that great
>>
Because all women became sluts in this brave new post-Christianity world.

It used to be that women would date one guy and always try to have a LTR if possible. Now most of them just play the cock roulette on purpose. They don't need a man for everyone women to do that.

Fuck women. I don't even talk to them any more.
>>
Must suck being a nu-male in todays society.

I like to stop by community colleges or the bus because all those hos be broke as fuck and I'm more elite in those cultures.

they all be lookin
>>
>>36020877
What do you mean by this? Must be nice being a debt slave, enjoy it will you're on the receiver end mang.
>>
>>36021042
I mean that it's not like a uni where all the girls are actually somewhat something and have money.

At the bus or whatever they're broke as fuck so if you're attractive you have a chance.

I've also jokingly (somewhat) thought about Goodwill or the library to meet girls.
>>
File: 1443813748989.png (804KB, 558x718px) Image search: [Google]
1443813748989.png
804KB, 558x718px
How can one gain 4d chess pussy game skills?
>>
>>36020868
Well I want to make that discovery myself.
>>
You'd be surprised how many of us simply gave up. Sounds like you're really not over it since you're talking a lot of trash about less desirable females. A lot of them just have shitty self esteem or are a shitty person so they either want someone like them, or feel that they deserve more from someone they think is shitty like they should have to put up with one another and the bullshit they do to slight one another. It's kind of shocking how rare a normal or healthy relationship is I really have no envy for relationships since I've seen most of them suck, and ones that work are rather rare. Plus one of you is going to die before the other most likely so it's not like it lasts forever either.
>>
Guys it really isn't hard to get girls. All you really need to do is acheive mastery in a field they are interested in (something like music, poetry, or art, not engineering or math)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.