[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw ran out of toilet paper >also ran out of tissues >also

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: frenulum tying.jpg (238KB, 800x656px) Image search: [Google]
frenulum tying.jpg
238KB, 800x656px
>tfw ran out of toilet paper
>also ran out of tissues
>also ran out of napkins
>also ran out of paper towels
What are my options, lads? I don't want to leave my house yet.
>>
you can wipe yours ass with a lot of things
>>
Just order TP online, you can order it in bulk packages that will last you for months.

T. paper maker.
>>
just shower
>>
>>36020386
>frenulum tying.jpg
But why
>>
>>36020386
newspaper
magazines
photoocopy paper
sketchpad paper
potplant leaf
your fingers
>>
order takeaway with plenty of tissues
>>
>>36020450
This, how was this not the first post, tpbp
>>
>>36020386
Use your hand and then wash.
>>
>>36020487
masturbating in the shower? is this shit normal? i hope you guys do not live with ya families
>>
File: pussy_phone.jpg (6KB, 170x227px) Image search: [Google]
pussy_phone.jpg
6KB, 170x227px
>anno domini 2017
>wipe ass
Use water you stinky shit asses
>>
>>36020515

>masturbating

we all thought you needed something to wipe your ass with after a shit.

if you're just jerking it use a god damn sock or just blow your load into the toilet.
>>
>>36020568
desu I alternate between 3-4 squares of toilet paper, one being dry and one being wet, to wipe my ass

takes like 10 minutes but I get everything
>>
>>36020472
Wont those papers clog the toilet?
>>
>>36020515
masturbate to sperm jar. No wipes required
>>
why the fuck am I following this thread. my life has become about giving advice to strangers from america shitting without paper. mfw.
>>
File: r9k.png (11KB, 733x396px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.png
11KB, 733x396px
i usually just scream until mommy takes care of it
>>
use your left hand
>>
Give me an explanation on op's picture or your frenulum snaps in your sleep
>>
>>36020702
my frenulum already snapped with masturbation, but OP reposted a pic from a thread about penis problems. Anon didn't wanna let his parents know about his dick, so he tim allen'd it
>>
Pajeet here you must use your hand and water
>>
>>36020586
>takes like 10 minutes
>10 minutes to wipe your fucking ass

>>36020568
And how do you dry your ass? Or do you just walk around with a wet asshole?
>>
File: hellraiser.png (263KB, 975x962px) Image search: [Google]
hellraiser.png
263KB, 975x962px
>>36020829
>walking with shitty ass is okay
>walking with wet ass is not okay
It's not like your anus is going suck litres of water and burst it later. If wetness is a problem, use the paper to dry (or friend's hand towel).
>>
Use socks, wash them after
>>
>>36020829
Yeah, 10 minutes

My shits tend to stick to my ass, or like 3/4ths end up in the toilet and the other 1/4 of it is clinging to my asshole and is all pasty and shit.
>>
>>36021577

Then you're a fat fuck with a terrible diet.
>>
>>36020386
Run to the shower

oraeiohaoiovpozef
>>
>>36021774
I am not fat, I just don't eat enough green stuff.

I'm 158 at 5'10" and have been lifting for the past few months
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.