[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

20% of men are having sex with 99% of the women. Meanwhile the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: zyzz2.jpg (189KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz2.jpg
189KB, 1280x960px
20% of men are having sex with 99% of the women. Meanwhile the other 80% of men compete for the leftover 1% who are fat and ugly. Why does society have to be like this? God I fucking hate Jews. Fuck them.
>>
Nothing you wrote is true. Go be a bitter kissless virgin elsewhere.
>>
>>36020164
It's actually 80/20. Also only half of men procreate. It's not the Jew's fault don't direct your hate on an entity.
>>
>>36020232
Hmmm.... that sounds like something a normie would say. How curious.
>>
99% of men are having sex. Only the bottom 1% trash (robots) aren't.
>>
>>36020365

20% of men (the "slayers) get to have sex every single day. The rest are virgins or people who have occasional sex.
>>
>>36020384
Source: your ass. Stop living in a fantasy world.
>>
>>36020421

>source

Why would the Jews make this information public?
>>
>>36020164
Nice fake statistics, moron
>>
>>36020455
Jews didn't make it public, but a lardass on /r9k manage to get access to it and is releasing it for everyone.

My sides
>>
>>36020164

>only 1% of women are fat and ugly

Nice try, Stacy.
>>
1% of women are fat and ugly?

Wrong

The vast majority of women are fat and ugly, once they hit their late 20's its over for most women
>>
>>36020164
I'm 27 and have slept with almost 70 different girls.

AMA!
>>
>>36020164
>using zyzz fot your shitty /r9k/ propaganda
pathetic DYELs
>>
So because I have sex with good looking girls, I'm in the top 20% of men?

Damn.
>>
>>36020164
As a robot who has casual sex every couple days I would say that statistic is very false.
>>
>>36020633
>robot
>has casual sex
hmmm
>>
why was that sand nigger famous at all? he looks butt ugly with that gay ass haircut and trash tattoos

also what was context of that pic? why is he shirtless at a stadium/concert which looks like.
>>
>>36020164
this is true to an extent but you've exaggerated it

it's something more like 50% of men are having sex with 80% of women, and the rest of people aren't having sex
>>
>>36020559
How many had a penis?
>>
>>36020164
>20% of men are having sex with 99% of the women. Meanwhile the other 80% of men compete for the leftover 1% who are fat and ugly.
There is no basis for this claim. I have looked and looked, even for just a basis for the claimed 80/20 split and there's nothing, even people on here can't provide it. Stop trying to make your own failure look less pronounced by pretending it's a failure you share with 80% of the male population.

The numbers of sexual partners people report having doesn't support it.

The numbers of people who report being virgins doesn't support it.

The number of people who get married, even in their twenties, doesn't support it.

Walking outside and looking at reality doesn't support it.

If you're not just a total fuck up, what you are experiencing is called being a young male. Male attractiveness peaks at 26 where female attractiveness peaks at 20/21. As a result "your" women are poached by older versions of yourself (metaphorically speaking) and that creates the impression that you and your immediate circle are a significant proportion of your social landscape (say your year in school/college) but are getting a minority of the women.
>>
>>36021066
>Male attractiveness peaks at 26
Where did you pull that from? Is it because you're 26? Male attractiveness peaks in his 30s. That's when he is most likely to have a stable career and good life, while still being young.
>>
This is so much bullshit.

In 2016, there were 60 Million married couples in the US (this number has already taken Gay marriage into account)

https://www.statista.com/statistics/183663/number-of-married-couples-in-the-us/

If half the population is Male, this means that around 38 % of men get sex on a regular basis.

We can take this even further. Around 25 % of the population is under 18. Its not common for people under 18 to have sex regularily (even when Robots like to think so)

So we have 240m people over 180, so 120m men, of which 60m are married. So HALF of men, who are in the where sex should be common, are getting it regularly.

>inb4 "married people dont have sex lolol"

TL;DR 50% of men are already fucking 50% of woman. So its likely that the other 50% is fucking the rest of women (which is also 50%)

So get out of your basement and grow some balls for fucks sake.
>>
>>36021217
No, I'm 21 and a tranny, so rules of thumb about attractiveness don't really apply to me anyway (they're replaced with a much simpler rule: "You're not attractive, ever.").

OkCupid does blog posts detailing the findings they pull from their enormous data set, I would imagine the findings are more pronounced than the reality as it comes from a platform where you meet people "age first" as a number on a screen, rather than meeting them "conversation first" (for example) and then learning their age later. (Scoff all you like, but at least it's a large involuntary data set, instead of the usual "college students who felt wiling to fill out a survey).

30s I really REALLY doubt, there is a massive decline observed in the data once people go over the 30 bump and personally I know it's a limit for a lot of young people, once it starts with a three they're scared of people looking at them funny. Regardless, 30s or 26 it's the same thing, young men are robbed of "their" women by older men.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.