[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I kill myself by hanging using a door and a extension cord?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6804.jpg (276KB, 728x956px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6804.jpg
276KB, 728x956px
Can I kill myself by hanging using a door and a extension cord? How do I do it and how long will it take? And how will I know if it's working?
>>
>>36018524
It hurts. that's when you know it's working. the pain is excruciating. and it takes a really long time as well. Assuming it even works because in some cases, your brain just shuts off due to lack of oxygen.
>>
Tie it around the door knob and then around your neck really tight, keep the length short and then sit down, your bum shouldn't be able to touch the floor so if you put your legs out you'll hang.
>>
Bump Bump Bumping
>>
>>36018524
you can choke yourself to death with basically any strong cord, but it's not the way to go

Seriously, it takes fucking forever and it really hurts. If you tie it in such a way that you can still untie it, you absolutely will. If you don't, you'll die in total agony.

If you're going to hang yourself, do it properly: buy a strong rope and hang yourself from a height. Otherwise, buy a shotgun or jump off a skyscraper.
>>
>>36018787
How can my butt not touch the floor? Are you saying it's going to lift me up?
>>36018850
Yeah I wish I could but this is the closest option for me. I think I can bear with the pain for a little while. Depends on exactly how long it's going to take.

--
Also looking for more tips on how I should position myself, this is important cause I don't want to be choking myself for 30 minutes cause I didn't do it properly.
>>
>>36018968

Yeah, the cord should be short enough that you can't sit on your ass. So you hang from the cord and all of your weight is going through your neck, thus choking you.
>>
Look up the guy in the Nike shirt (Just Do It) who hung himself this way on livestream. You watch him struggle, turn red then purple, struggle A LOT, then go still. It only takes like 5 minutes. I've set it up before with a dog leash just to see how it felt and it would've worked fine. People use this method ALL THE TIME, as long as you tie it tight and high enough on the other side/close the door/lock it you have a pretty sturdy hanging cord.
>>
Extension cord isn't ideal but it'll work. The method you're thinking of is called partial suspension hanging, look it up. It works by compressing the arteries in the neck and restricting blood flow to the brain. It's relatively painless and easy, people have even died accidentally while doing it. Look up the choking game and auto erotic asphyxiation for more into.

Basically you tie a noose where your feet can touch the ground then sit into it so your weight is supported only by the cord. It's less painful and traumatic than full hanging with the added benefit of being able to stop halfway if you choose. You'll feel the pressure on your neck obviously, get light headed, and pass out. Your weight keeps the pressure on until you die a few minutes later. Your body will panic and flail around probably so it's important to make sure everything is tied tight or you risk coming loose.
>>
>>36018524
Killing yourself is lame
>>
>>36020288
Nope, just this post
>>
Dont do it you fuckin faggot
>>
>>36020357
Agreed, I'll find you a girlfriend and you'll be less depress
>>
>>36020357
You just inspired me to kill myself too
>>
Get an actual rope and enough height so necksnap is instant.
Seriously, your way is practically no different of executioners using very short ropes.
Stories tell of two bodysnatchers in Victorian England who'd rob graves and on purpose kill people to sell those corpses for universities for medical studies.
They got the noose and for their unplesant ending executioner was infamous of using short ropes. Story goes that ine if the two suffocated there for 10 minutes until executioner had enough, climbed on the gallows and jumped on the bastards shoulders.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.