[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible to be a Chad-Robot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

is it possible to be a Chad-Robot?
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 284x177px
Only one man has achieved this state of ascended chadhood.
>>
>>36018490
And that's me

feg
>>
File: 1483841518024.jpg (124KB, 474x548px) Image search: [Google]
1483841518024.jpg
124KB, 474x548px
Kind of?
The point of Chad is a socially accepted idea of "winner"

The closest I can think of for a Chad-Robot is someone who doesn't bend to society but is also appreciated for it.

Like if someone goes "Hey Chad, let's go drinking" and they are able to pull off wanting to blow bubbles for 4 hours and talk about killing themselves in a serious conversation without weirding everyone out, that's a Chad-Robot

Basically, the personality of a robot imbued with the looks of Chad.

Lots of people on this board might be able to do that, but are too obsessed with women/ how society perceives them to be a loser already and trying to subvert that blame.
>>
File: IMG_0249.jpg (41KB, 713x531px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0249.jpg
41KB, 713x531px
>>36018464
That's what I consider myself.
I've never had a girlfriend and never kissed a girl before, but when I'm around girls they all love me and I know how to talk to them, I never get nervous around them since middle school. But for some reason I never get the girl, because ALWAYS something happens, she moves, changes school, get a better job, or already have a boyfriend. I think it's forbidden for me to have a girlfriend, and the fewest girls I've hanged out with always let me touch them and hug them and they know I'm not gay. Whenever that happens, I just come home and furiously masturbate to them.

I've been waiting for the day I finally get to kiss a girl and call her my girlfriend
>>
File: jim-morrison-9415576-1-402.jpg (154KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jim-morrison-9415576-1-402.jpg
154KB, 1200x1200px
>>36018490
the man, the myth, the legend
if i could live his life and die at 27 id die happy
>>
>>36018464
>Chad-Robot
My best friend is one desu. He had literally sex with over 50 girls when he was between 18 and 20 years old, but became severely depressed and even attempted suicide. Later he found to Christianity and isolated himself
>>
>>36018464
I hate people with a Jewfro so god damn fucking much
And I'm from Israel
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.