[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you actually make enough Carbon Monoxide to kill yourself.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1478929536059.jpg (121KB, 444x460px) Image search: [Google]
1478929536059.jpg
121KB, 444x460px
How do you actually make enough Carbon Monoxide to kill yourself. Should probably mention that I don't have a car. I tried using a few candles in limited oxygen, but am still alive even after doing it in a super cramped space. Advice welcomed.
>>
>>36014917
Yeah candles would not really give off any monoxide. They would only burn off your oxygen, and even that much.

May I ask how you have come to this point though?
>>
>>36015358
Not op but do you really care or are you just being a nosy asshole?
>>
>>36014917
>I tried using a few candles in limited oxygen, but am still alive even after doing it in a super cramped space.
This is the dumbest suicide attempt since that one greentext where the guy drank 2 sixpacks of light beer to kill himself
>>
You are too dumb for a successful suicide attempt, family. Srsly, a quick google would tell you it's charcoal.
>>
>>36015463
OP here, where the fuck do I find charcoal?
>>
>>36015358
It's all my fault really. I fucked up all the chances I had and I am too much of a pussy to not keep running away and having severe ADHD and OCD does not help shit. I know, it's cliche, but I don't really care at this point, I don't want any fuss. I just want to slip away. It actually feels kinda comforting that I'd probably kill myself like mom did.
>>
>>36015613
>where the fuck do I find charcoal
Literally retarded
>>
>>36015380
Well I'm not nosy, and I have been at the end of my rope before, and now being where I am now I regret ever feeling the way I did. Because of that I don't like the idea of wasting a life.

>>36015653
Yeah righto then. Its pretty sad when you realise you can only blame yourself. I don't mean that in a bad way towards you, but I know that being the root of your own problems is pretty demeaning. If you are think you are at the point of not caring then maybe you could use that to just do things you want to do? If you don't really care then maybe do things that you don't care about. Idk just a thought.
>>
>>36014917
Buy a small charcoal grill and a bag of charcoal
Buy some ground beef and fixings
Seal your doors and windows with caulk, it needs to be air-tight
Light up the grill, cook a couple hamburgers
Wait for the sweet relief of death as you eat your hamburger
>>
just tighten a plastic bag around your head suffocation is not that bad
>>
>>36014917
Don't do that, high chances you won't actually die but become disabled
>>
>>36014917
Well, goodbye then, I guess. I blame no one but myself and for whoever helped me throughout my life, thanks, sorry that I was such an asshole. I rejected all the light the world offered me and as I sink in this abyss I with people find another way out.
>>
>>36016383
Read what I said, don't kill yourself and certainly don't kill yourself with CO, severe poisoning gives fucked up after effects if it fails (which it probably will)
>>
>>36016383
>>36016411
I hope you're still here
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.