[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAILY REMINDER

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
123KB, 785x757px
That """depression""" and other """mental illnesses" is not real. You are unwittingly funding a multi billion dollar industry when you buy pills and therapy like a good goy to treat your non-existent conditions (which really are just a sign of laziness and attention seeking)
>>
WRONG all depression is a symptom of not enough sex. SSRIs are effective because they kill your libido (sometimes permanently lol), bupropion because it drives the sex drive through the roof
>>
alright then what are these voices in my head tellinh me to kill myself for years? just me being lazy?
>>
File: 1488412471288.jpg (113KB, 756x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1488412471288.jpg
113KB, 756x1100px
>>36014229
extremely organic and fresh
>>
While I recognize my own mental illness I also refuse to be medicated for it as I feel and behave much healthier without it. I also agree to some extent on the medical prescription scam, some people are severely mentally ill and would be very very lost without some form of medication and it is unhealthy to encourage those people to end their use of them.
>>
>>36014247
It's me. Fag

Edgy as fuck
>>
>>36014247
tell me how to cure my schizophrenia i'd love to be able to get rid of these voices that aren't mine op
>>
>>36014229
so what happened that time I thought I was literally the son of god and that all cars on the road were paparazzi from the vatican city spying on me and watching my every move?
>>
>>36014302
>schizophrenia is voices in the head

how does it feel to be retarded and wrong
>>
>>36014323
yeah, i'm with this guy. i want to know why when i was strapped to a bed in a hospital all i wanted to do was break the glass next to me and kill myself
>>
>>36014229
So why am I so sad and cry every few nights?
Women can't feel type of sadness though.
>>
>>36014229
You don't just toss the whole fishing rod in the lake.
>>
as usual, the real answer is somewhere in the middle.. yes mental illness exists, but the vast majority of "depression" is overprescribed to fund the pharmaceutical companies... it actually blows my mind how many people that i know irl that take anti depressants, and those are only the people who actually admit to it
>>
>>36014357
I think the real take on this issue is that most mental illnesses are over medicated in general.
>>
File: ballearthskeptic.jpg (54KB, 1620x854px) Image search: [Google]
ballearthskeptic.jpg
54KB, 1620x854px
>>36014352
this to be desu with you
>>
>>36014370
i think EVERYTHING is porbably over medicated, but mental illness is the easiest because everyone is naturally inclined to be over critical of their own mental state... so when a doctor is like "you're not normal, here's some pills and you'll be normal, only 500 dollars a month," people jump at the opportunity for some reason... i wish people would have more confidence in who they were as people and stopped trusting doctors to tell them how to live their lives so much
>>
OP is probably just the schizo who doesn't wasn't take his pills and believes schizophrenia was made up by the government to control him.
>>
>>36014416
nice shill dude

just nice
>>
Absolutely true. Psychiatry is a pseudo science. There's been many psychiatrists that even confessed it.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/02/jon-rappoport/number-one-mind-control-program-us-colleges/

It's a lengthy article. Skip the political stuff if you want and go for the IRL cases of victims of psychiatry and psychatrists calling out the bullshit.
>>
>>36014242
This. If all men felt included and had regular sex we wouldn't have so many fucked up crimes happen.
>>
Sex doesn't help. /r9k/'s biggest and only delusion is believing sex will cure everything. It won't. Go to a prostitute and find out for yourself. If you manage to get a women to emotionally bond with you'll just always be worried about her cheating on you and she will always be more extroverted than you thus simply bringing in more problems that are worse than "muh dick."
>>
>>36014242
>WRONG all depression is a symptom of not enough sex.
lol
>>
>>36015203
Included in what? Society is an artificial construct. If you are shunned by people, its because you are a shitty human being and should just kys.
>>
>>36015932
no one believes sex will cure anything, some do however believe that a relationship would help them.
>>
>>36014247
Try to talking with it, that's what i do, and it helped me
>>
File: 1491140744795.png (356KB, 449x731px) Image search: [Google]
1491140744795.png
356KB, 449x731px
>>36014229
>implying I fell for the prescription jew and "The Rapists"

Naw, I plan to suffer with my depression until I can either overcome it myself or I kill myself. We'll see who wins the ol' natural way.
>>
I wish this were true.

Aboriginal.
>>
>>36014334
Auditory hallucinations are a very common symptom of schizophrenia. My roommate was diagnosed schizo and he was totally convinced he could hear everyone else's thoughts
>>
>>36014229
Abilify has been a miracle drug for me
>>
File: 1490318101481.jpg (88KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490318101481.jpg
88KB, 900x600px
>>36015932
>you'll just always be worried about her cheating on you and she will always be more extroverted than you

God thank you for reminding me of this. Seriously, I needed this perspective. Back when I had a gf, some of the greatest emotional anguish I ever experienced was when she would go out with friends to bars and stuff.
>>
>>36014229
i never and never will take depression medication but you're fucking retarded if you dont believe it's an actual thing
>>
>>36014229
okay brain damage is real, but most people who say they have "mental illness" are just talking about regular human emotions and thoughts which have negative impacts on your life in the short term, but are completely necessary to have a fulfilling and successful life. people who take pills and go to therapy end up murdering their only chance at being comfortable.

oh and if you're younger than 30? your brain should be fine. if you were ill, you wouldn't be able to read this or respond.
>>
>>36016497
It is true, pussy. Your ancestors and relatives as little as 20 years ago could cope with the same feelings in a way you can't. Cope with and proceed to live normal lives.
>>
>>36016520
She will always have more friends than you.
She will always want to go out more often than you.
She will always be upset you don't like her "guy friends."
She will always seek attention from others even though she says that you are enough.
She will always bother you with inconsequential bullshit.
She will always ask your opinion and then simply follow her mothers opinion anyways.

Just trying to help.
>>
>>36014229
>tfw schizophrenic

Antipsychotics keep your neurons from dying thus prevent me from getting brain damage, but I'll definitely stop taking them on the advice of some retarded neurotypical anon.
>>
>>36014229
OP, if you find a better treatment for my paranoid schizophrenia than psychiatry with their pills, read if you can keep me from hearing voices that make me do batshit insane shit to the point of being a danger to myself and others, come back at me anytime, until then, stfu with your unfounded internet conspiracy shit you fucking retard.
>>
File: C1SEBtLVQAAH_Vq.jpg (8KB, 175x177px) Image search: [Google]
C1SEBtLVQAAH_Vq.jpg
8KB, 175x177px
>>36014229
>phoneposting
go to /b/ already we dont want you
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.