[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's stopping you from pursuing girls? How many of you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 285
Thread images: 65

File: 3gTrgd1.jpg (58KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
3gTrgd1.jpg
58KB, 600x800px
What's stopping you from pursuing girls?

How many of you have actually made a move on a girl, and risked rejection, your dignity, etc? Wanna talk about it?
>>
I'm ugly. I'm short. I'm not white. I've got health problems. I'm 35. Not worth it for the quality of gross chicks I could get.
>>
Ugly, low self-esteem and worth.

Years of self-loathing make you undesirable, and rightly so.
>>
>>36011581
The fact that I hate women and don't want anything to do with them.
>>
I would say nothing, but that's not true.

I'm 28, and at this age a lot of girls that I'd be interested in are either married, have kids, or are in a long-term relationship. That's not to say that all the good ones are taken, but it makes it a lot harder to find them.

Otherwise, I just got out of a long-term relationship myself and it's time to hit the gym, sober up, and rekindle some friendships before I pursue a different girl.

In the meantime I fuck 18 year olds and lonely single moms for fun.
>>
A couple of times I had and had been rejected but every time I actually had a nice comfy relationship it was kinda like the girl showed up in my life and we started talking in a very casual way that lead to reciprocated romantic conversation very naturally and then flirting and kissing and uhhhgg other stuff :)
It's been a long time though. It hurts.
>>
>>36011581
>What's stopping you from pursuing girls?
too lazy
>>
>>36011581
I used to bang out chicks left and right. I just can't stand their emotional shit. I prefer men. So I don't care about being rejected.
>>
File: 1490685545344.jpg (182KB, 476x593px) Image search: [Google]
1490685545344.jpg
182KB, 476x593px
>>36011581
Ive tried plently of times, when you get consistanly ghosted on for most of your life, you stop wanting to bother. Even though the constant disappoint fades, it never quite goes away. Better to save myself the pain and just accept im not likeable enough for the dateing scene.
>>
>>36011581
I've had my run with women.

I don't think it's worth going out and looking anymore. The odds of finding someone that you truly want to be around are so slim, it's just easier to accept that you're going to have to go it alone.
>>
There are none I find interesting anymore. I've tried asking girls out and we went to some lunches and they never contact me again. Same goes with even before the date, they never get back to me. They just don't ever initiate things. Nothing went really wrong with me I think, they just don't do shit.

So now I've just stopped. Between me hardly seeing my friends, work and the fact I don't drink, nothing is going for me.
>>
Too busy with college

Women are also pretty scary. I don't trust them. They will purposely get pregnant to get 18 years of free money from you, I've seen it happen many times. If I start having sex with a woman, I get extremely paranoid that she will poke holes in the condom or something, then I worry about it all the time.
>>
>>36011756
>I don't drink

One of the best things a person can do. Falling for the alchohol meme is for fucking retards. Put that energy into a business or project or something
>>
File: 1491046659180.gif (709KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491046659180.gif
709KB, 640x360px
>>36011581
Too risky to do right now legally. I also haven't been interested in a girl for over a year now and I don't think that will change anytime soon considering the massive amounts of anti women propaganda I consume on a daily basis.

I also have nothing to offer in a relationship so it would probably just be a waste of time.
>>
File: 1484801035077.png (195KB, 316x313px) Image search: [Google]
1484801035077.png
195KB, 316x313px
>>36011581
Never tried
I've never even had any actual interest in a girl i've found plenty of the attractive but never got to know any of them well enough to know if i'd want to date them or not.
>>
>>36011788
>Put that energy into a business or project or something
lmao
t.>>36011685
>>
I have never made a move on a girl

Guess I always thought it was too much of a hassle
>>
Asked a girl out saturday night while drunk

got a yes but still feel like she's skeptical

fml
>>
>>36011788
From a productive point of view you are absolutely right.

From a social point of view it's incredibly crippling. I struggle to enjoy myself some nights where all my friends are hammered or high except me. Maybe I just have shit friends.

Also no go on the going out to bars and drinking either. Can't do that sober. Also drink prices are a fucking nightmare too.
>>
>>36011581
Not knowing how to approach them and talk to them.
>>
>>36011788
Fuck off drinklet. The only times I could pursue girls was when I was smashed
>>
File: 1490369307999.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490369307999.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>36011843
>Having friends who drink

That's where you fucked up anon. None of my closest friends drink and we have fun just fine.
>>
>tfw had to reject more girls than been rejected by
>tfw hate getting hit on
>tfw hate myself
>tfw have amazing gf
>tfw want to die every second of every day
>>
Can't handle rejection, embarrassing and regrettable things I've done haunt me for the redt of my life.

Also I can't think of much to say around people unless I'm SUPER familiar with them, so any date with a girl I haven't known for years would be more silent and awkward than a typical haircut.
>>
File: womendarkblackforeststory.jpg (544KB, 1269x1226px) Image search: [Google]
womendarkblackforeststory.jpg
544KB, 1269x1226px
>>36011581
They fuck with me for fun.
Why? I literally haven't attempted to seek out any sort of relationship, friendship, cordially friendly co-worker status with any sort of woman since I was 13 and I decided I would rather stay in every night for the rest of my life.
These fucking girls come after me, and they lie and they manipulate me and they spend endless hours tormenting me into giving a shit about the latest in the series of sociopathic cunt who seem to like the ready-to-drown-in-a-bathtub vibe I give off.
What the fuck does anyone want from me?
I may just abandon human society the next time a succubus attempts to forcibly insert herself into my miserable but stable life.
If I were a more successful and less neurotic human I would be pic related; I can't deal with women. I'm mentally shattered and incredibly vulnerable to common female manipulation from any number of common, motivated sadists. I hate them and their actions indicate the feeling is very much mutual regardless of the words, basically that.
>>
>>36011887
Boo hoo, poor normie!
>>
I'm an ugly asian guy with fungus in his toenails.

At least I'm sorta tall.
>>
>>36011843
Read Trump's "art of the deal" book. He talks about how abstaining from alchohol was pivitol in his success.

He has a chapter about how he would take people to the bar and drink water while they got shit faced.

Alchohol makes people total fucking retards once they get to their 40's. If you meet somebody who has never drunk alcohol in their 40's/50's, they are sharp and wise as fuck. That's why most baby boomers are completely worthless pieces of shit, because they LOVE their alcohol.

Also fuck your friends. If they drink/smoke a lot and have absolutely nothing of value to offer then go do something else
>>
File: outout.jpg (106KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
outout.jpg
106KB, 960x720px
>>36011884
well look who came from a stable home
you'll find the way out is anywhere the fuck else
>>
>>36011581
I don't like the current me so why should i expect someone else to
>>
File: Kuwabara.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kuwabara.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>36011581
Girls make me nervous, I have low self esteem. and I have poor social skills due to my sheltered childhood
>>
File: 1490764112027.png (1MB, 1130x897px) Image search: [Google]
1490764112027.png
1MB, 1130x897px
>>36011926
>Implying you can make me leave
>Implying I want to miss out on my favorite hobby

Oh anon you're so funny.
>>
>>36011902
Is it normoe to spend more time on 4chan than anything else in life? To spend hours every day for 8 years on this shithole?
I guess we're all normies in the grand scheme of things.
And you know what we need to do to normies?
Kill them.

Kill me. End me. I want off this ride.
>>
>>36011917
>Trump
>sharp and wise
anon...
>>
Robots are fucking retards.

They think they are missing out because they haven't gotten their dick inside a vagina. When you start having sex, it creates far more problems than feeling bad for yourself because you're not getting any pussy.

You're better off just staying abstinent and focusing on other things. The real difficulty in life is becoming financially independent or wealthy. That's where your energy should be going
>>
being below average in looks means the only girls who would fuck me are fat and i don't see a point in having sex with someone im not attracted to
>>
I got a small dick. Even if I got a girl, the relationship wouldn't last or end with me getting cucked/cheated on. No point in trying.
>>
File: 1488940766555.png (326KB, 561x590px) Image search: [Google]
1488940766555.png
326KB, 561x590px
>>36011974
>Implying you could become POTUS
>>
File: vanillasky.jpg (120KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
vanillasky.jpg
120KB, 1200x600px
>>36011963
I downloaded a funny meme someone made about you smug anime antichrists but it's buried somewhere in my unsorted folder.
I have general contempt and ill will towards you.
>>
>>36011974
He's got giant fucking towers in major cities across the world and just became president of the most powerful country in the world as an outsider.

He clearly studied Edward Bernay's manipulation tactics and watched Joseph Goebel's speeches instead of drinking alcohol. That's how you fucking win
>>
File: 1487991771925.jpg (91KB, 1096x806px) Image search: [Google]
1487991771925.jpg
91KB, 1096x806px
>>36011996
I love you too anon!

In the most original fashion
>>
>>36011976
>The real difficulty in life is becoming financially independent or wealthy
i hate money, i hate that feeling it gives me when i dont have it and want to buy something but when i do have money to but what i want i feel empty inside
the smarter plan is to be able to live without money
which is what im working towards
>>
File: hatelevelsunprecedented.gif (611KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
hatelevelsunprecedented.gif
611KB, 500x373px
>>36012035
You lie. You hate me even more than you hate yourself.
I want to dickslap your smug anime avatar across the face.
>>
>>36012038
>live without money

Nope. You can try to achieve a lifestyle where you posess certain assets that give you freedom to focus on other things outside of earning money though.

Like paying off a small home and then investing in rental properties so you don't have to work much and you can do other shit

Living off the grid self sufficient kinda blows, or at least from what I've seen it looks pretty shitty
>>
File: 1490805268690.png (553KB, 560x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1490805268690.png
553KB, 560x1040px
>>36012058
You have great taste in games anon! While I don't understand your dislike of cute anime girls, I want you to know that I support you in spirit in whatever endeavor you decide to pursue! Best wishes in improving your life!
>>
>>36012085
>Nope
oh well if youre sure
ill just change my dreams and goals
thanks anonymous poster
go suck a dick/spoiler]
>>
File: life.jpg (29KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
29KB, 500x303px
>>36012121
There will come a day when all the lies will collapse under their own weight, and the truth will triumph again.
>>
>>36011654
>In the meantime I fuck 18 year olds

How on earth do you do that? Hookers?
>>
>>36012123
I'm from a place where people have "alternative lifestyles" so they'll try to live in communes or live off the grid with their own farms and shit.

I always shit all over people when they express their goals to "live off the grid" or something like that, because I grew up around it and know what it's like.

I mean it beats a lot of other shit for sure, if you can seriously make it sustainable long-term and not die. Rarely see anybody who has.
>>
My biggest fear was always blowing it with asking them out (through bad timing or poor execution or completely misreading their intentions or any of the multitude of things that could go wrong) and not fearing the rejection so much as them running out and letting everyone else know exactly what a betadweeb you are and ruin your reputation just for the hell of it because it's funny to them and KIDS ARE CRUEL JACK!

Has something like this happened to any of you? I remember reading a story here once years ago when I was first starting college (been out a few years now) about a guy who basically took all the "Go out and reinvent yourself and socialize! take chances and ask out any girl that catches your eye! if you fail, no one will remember you anyway!" memes to heart and basically ended up making himself the campus pariah that everyone knew about from reputation alone. That story scared the hell out of me enough to stick with me for like 7 or 8 years now anyway.
>>
A lot of them suck
Ive always been real bad at all that normie mating ritual shit
Also not attractive or even a nice person

If I needed a clearer signal than this that I will never fuck anyone or have a gf id have to be literally retarded
>>
>>36011976
I'm already financially independent but why would I want to be wealthy? I hate driving so no interest in fast expensive cars and I live alone so I don't need some big house. I buy all the vidya I want as well. I'd hardly call myself wealthy either.
>>
File: justshootme.jpg (263KB, 700x1065px) Image search: [Google]
justshootme.jpg
263KB, 700x1065px
>>36012226
Being a failed normal, because you never have the conviction to fully buy into the paradigm, is a fate worse than death.
>>
>>36011993

That whole book was ghost-written

>>36011998

He promised a bunch of poor people and white supremacists a bunch of stuff that he couldn't deliver. Then he got Russians to install revolving door of misinformation through paid posters and bots to throw the entire voterbase into a whirlwind of memes and shit-throwing.

Too bad the FBI is going to destroy him in a couple months when their investigation is complete. He'll be impeached or forced to resign, arrested, and then Pence will take over the office with Ryan as his VP.
>>
>>36011654

This, the issue is that the ratio of marriageable women to marriageable men is 1:1.5 in the 25-34 age bracket.

If your absolute bare minimum constraints for marriageable women are no single mothers and minimum constraints for men is having a job.

Lots of whores to fuck, but there is a real shortage of quality single women. Thankfully men can always date younger women until their early 30s easily so we can wait it out.
>>
>>36012205

I work in the restaurant industry. Plenty of 18 year old hostesses and waitresses to flirt with for 6-8 hours a day.
>>
>>36012278
>he couldn't deliver

He already delivered almost every single thing I voted for him to do in less than 100 days. Most of his voters are pretty happy with him.

>teh fbi

Probably not

>Russians
>paid protestors
You mean george soros?
>>
Insecurity, Narcissism and Pussy On Pedestal Syndrome.

I will never put myself in a situation to have my perfect self invalidated by a female (which I know will happen because I'm insecure). It's because we grew up being told we're perfect, and spent a decade on this anonymous site where I was never subject to criticism. How many times have you hidden a thread where you said something stupid?

The fact that you guys have tried with less than 10 girls (and I mean tried, in person, with very direct language), means you haven't tried at all. The question for us, is how do we overcome this? Chad's advice is "just do it, I was super shy then manned up for a couple seconds and asked her out and she said yes," but we all know that switch doesn't work. So what do we do?

My untested advice would be to make a calendar, a physical thing, and every day put yourself in a position to be rejected. Small stuff first. Ask someone on the street for a dollar. Get used to people saying no. Then move the stakes up. "Does my hair look good today?" It not-soon becomes "hey get this coffee with me it'll take five minutes" and "here's my number."

Most will say no. Your friends will find out and laugh at you. You will feel bad. But maybe step by step something can be accomplished.
>>
>>36012294

What did you vote for him to do? Deport illegals, throw away the TPP, and undermine the FCC? Because that's all he's really done so far.

>probably not

14 people that were part of his campaign/cabinet have already resigned or left his side. There is a YUGE storm brewing right now and it will only get bigger.
>>
>>36011965
You're a confused normie. Off to leddit you go.
>>
File: 1469973_.jpg (15KB, 415x479px) Image search: [Google]
1469973_.jpg
15KB, 415x479px
I'm 26 and have never asked anyone out. Fear of rejection, low self-esteem. It's just easier and less stressful to stay inside and play videogames all day.
>>
>>36011581
The fact that even if I got one I wouldn't have anything to do with one.

>I don't like to go out
>I don't like to talk with other people about my interests
>I don't like to have to entertain other people
>I don't like anyone watching me play games
>I don't watch television
>I don't care about music bands

I'd get sick of her quick and she'd be bored of me instantly.
>>
>>36011884
>implying there are scores of people who don't drink just sitting around the corner.

These are the people that I grew up with and are my best mates. They're all I got.
>>
>>36012341
Fuck off to whatever shithole you came from. This one is mine.
>>
>>36011581
I just don't really know any, I don't have any friends to go out drinking with, when I go to shows I'm too busy raging to, like, sit there and hit on some boring girl trying to get in her pants, when I go to festivals sometimes I meet a cute chick but then Amy shows up and it's just like, fuck.
>>
>>36012288

It's almost hilarious to me that as a doctor I have zero opportunity to get laid while if I worked in restaurants I'd have loads. I'm sure they'd reject me anyway but at least there would be opportunity.
>>
>>36012322
>TPP
>Lobbyist regulations
>Fucking enivonrmental regulations
>Got rid of coal regulations
>getting rid of regulations that prohibit copper mining in Michigan
>Pence BTFOing planned parenthood for lulz
>illegals scared
>right-wing culture energized
>putting people in departments who hate that department like betsy devos

Pretty much everything I voted for is happening. The health care thing was fucking retarded though I'll admit that, but he's already working with Rand Paul now
>>
this >>36011581
Also random normies look at me like a freak and give me these death stares, I can barely find a friend, a gf is basically a pipe dream.
>>
>>36012322
Also audit the fed is now happening, i think
>>
>>36012411

With that sort of agenda, you sound like a sociopath who just wants to fuck everyone else over.
>>
>>36011581
I'm 28 and I've been rejected by all 3 girls I've asked out in my life
It's hard just to confess to them, then they tear down your feeling.
I just got rejected two weeks ago and I'm still beat up about it
>>
>>36012441
No I just want jobs and the free market to run correctly. It's interesting to see how confused leftists are over Trump's cabinet picks, like Devos, while she is exactly what we voted for.

He said he was going to burn it all down, and he's coming through. The difference in perspectives is that one believes the government is doing a good job, and the other wants to burn it all down and let the invisible hand fix everything
>>
File: stockmarket.png (27KB, 632x593px) Image search: [Google]
stockmarket.png
27KB, 632x593px
>>36012476

The last time the free market 'ran correctly', this is what happened. Unsupervised greed will always lead to destruction.

How old are you? Do you remember how shitty it was when the 2008 recession hit? You must have a short memory if you support the 'free market'
>>
Willy you fucking faggots shit the fuck up about Trump.
>>
File: 1488487122202.jpg (16KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
1488487122202.jpg
16KB, 212x212px
everytime i tried they said i was not their type
>>
I feel like I'm an untouchable badass if I don't ask any bitches out, no weaknesses to exploit. Asking a bitch out and risking being rejected would make me feel like a weakling.
>>
>>36012476
>we
you mean the minority of the country? it's not our fault that we're using an outdated system that allows presidential nominees to manipulate the minds of the people from the poorest and least-educated states.
>>
>>36012476
Most government money goes to red states to help the rural fucks survive. Us ivory tower centrists just laugh as you guys wallow in heroin addiction.
>>
>>36012543
>actually believing those numbers

Bruh. Our economy is absolute dog shit. We have never had a GDP increase this little in the history of America, and it's because we need more free market greed.

The free market "ran correctly" since our foundation up until 2008. Crony capitalism started fucking the whole thing over around the late 90's and up until 2008 though.

Universal greed works. How do you think we got where we are today? How do you think we became the strongest country in the world? Doing what we've always done, letting the free market run the show. The Obama years were a failed economic experiment. The fact that states that haven't gone red in 30 years went red last year is proof that the economy has not recovered
>>
I'm a manlet that looks like a fucking prepubescent child with stubble
>>
>>36012302
>I will never put myself in a situation to have my perfect self invalidated by a female (which I know will happen because I'm insecure). It's because we grew up being told we're perfect
Literally this, I just treat all women as cold as I can, only talk to the ones who have a bf and only when their bf is around.

I literally feel just plain uncomfortable when I'm alone with a girl in a room, we only talk for 10 seconds and I take out my phone, they are so fucking shallow.
>>
>>36012603
Are you bitching about the electoral college? Did it fail you when presidents you liked in the past were elected through it?

Democracy is shit. It'd be mob rule by people living in three major cities, fuck that shit. I'd argue for a more limited republic personally.

>>36012611
>rural fucks survive

There are more white people than any other people in America, so naturally that's true. The ratio of black to white on government money is fucking abysmal
>>
>>36012627

Nobody fucking cares about the economy dude. Unemployment is lower than before 2008. If you ask a Trump supporter, they just want to fuck with niggers and leftists.
>>
>>36012627

>GDP increase

We've had a 15% GDP increase since 2010. That equals out to roughly 2.3 TRILLION

For the sake of comparison, that increase alone is higher than Russia's entire GDP

Rules and regulations are working very well, regardless of what Breitbart, Bannon, Spicer, and Fox News would like to tell you.

And we got to where we are today with a lot of rules and regulation. A LOT of rules actually.

Honestly, the real reasons that the USA is where it's at today is because
1. Slavery
2. Geographic position
3. Oil (largest producer of oil in the world)
4. Tech companies
5. Our motor industry

If it wasn't for those factors, we'd be fucked.
>>
>>36012543
It's obviously going to look better under the Obama presidency with the bailouts and the Federal Reserve's Quantitative Easing helping with the "recovery" of the economy. Both sides allowed the crash to happen.
>>
>>36012711
People ONLY care about the economy. That's what the entire election was about.

If you ask a leftist, they'll tell you about racism. They'll say it was because race blah blah blah, but if you ask somebody from the rust belt, they'll tell you that they went from making 60k to making 28k and they don't want to work at Wal-mart anymore.

Personally I think it's funny how buttblasted niggers and leftists are, but most Trump supporters don't even live near niggers so that's not even a thought on their mind
>>
>>36012684
>did it fail you when presidents you liked in the past were elected by it
i've never supported a president that won the electoral vote but lost the popular vote.

>democracy is shit
it's shit when people don't respect it and try to re-invent the rules to circumvent it.
>>
>>36012735

The 'free market' allowed the crash to happen, actually. Everyone that either gave out a subprime loan, took a subprime loan, allocated a subprime loan to an investment block, or turned a blind eye to the fact that we were supporting our economy with the promises of people who couldn't keep their word, they were all responsible.
>>
>>36011581
You can't feel the white hot pain of inevitable rejection if you never try
>>
>>36012627
>Universal greed works. How do you think we got where we are today? How do you think we became the strongest country in the world? Doing what we've always done, letting the free market run the show

The US got rich off of exploiting labor, war, and taking resources from other lands and uses it for a monopoly

> The Obama years were a failed economic experiment. The fact that states that haven't gone red in 30 years went red last year is proof that the economy has not recovered

That just shows how Capitalism can fuck over it's people in the future and how drastic corruption can ruin the nations economy. Expecting a president to make this problem go away is laughable. Obama didn't fix everything or decreases the nations debt, but he gave The US a growing economy away from recession.
>>
>>36011581
During highschool I did it. However now that
I'm out of school its a lot harder to talk to girls since I dont know how to approach them randomly as compared to a classroom setting
>>
I don't have a car or a job so I can't date anyone. I did hook up with a girl I met online last year but it didn't work out because I couldn't sort my life out.
>>
File: Abstract Hell.png (104KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
Abstract Hell.png
104KB, 500x525px
I've consistently tried to make a move or flirt with a girl once every few weeks. I have a special brand of autism where I'm still socially inept, but I'm also fearless.

Still hasn't worked. After the 10th girl ghosting me its starting to get to me.
>>
>>36012744

People care about the economy but fail to actually learn what it's about.

Trump campaigned so hard with promises to bring back manufacturing jobs and ease environmental regulations to bring back the coal mines to a bunch of people who only ever knew manufacturing and coal production. But there are a few issues.

1. Modern manufacturing is becoming increasingly automated. For ever robot installed, that's one person who is out of a job. But you don't see Trump fighting automation because he has members of his own cabinet who profit off of automation.

2. Coal is just about dead. It's a finite resource that for all intents and purposes, has been expended. The areas of easy-to-reach coal have been mined (such as West Virginia, where a large portion of the population are generational coal miners) and the areas that are still being mined are being mined with heavy equipment, not manpower. So if you can't operate a crane, have a CDL, or are qualified to use construction explosives, you can't get one of these jobs anyway. But realistically if you had one of these qualifications, you'd have no problem finding a job because these areas are always hiring.

But who does win out of this? Easy, corporations.

1. Fewer environmental regulations mean that big business can swoop in with their professionals and gut areas. The people working these places will be flown in, quartered in nice hotels, and then flown out when the job is done. They won't take advantage of local labor because it's easier to use an established workforce.

2. Easing FCC regulations. No more competition in the market with large mergers, no more privacy protection = easier to grab uncopyrighted ideas, and now it will be easier to impose taxes and fees for everything.

cont.
>>
>>36012829
I got the opposite problem how am I suppose to start a convo when Ihad years to do it but didnt
>>
>>36012779
>'free market'
>government subsidized mortgages
Then what do you consider Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae, etc. to be? You think there would have been as many subprime loans without them?
>>
>>36012828

How can people like you look at the hard numbers and not think that the economy has recovered? We're in a time where the economy is stronger than it's ever been.

But
>>36012901

3. 'Audit the Fed'. This is a fun one because no actually thinks about why the Federal Reserve is separate from the government. The two are separate to keep lawmakers (and their consultants/advisors) from directly interfering with the flow of money in the USA. There's a difference between imposing taxes as a government and being able to adjust the interest rates and loan qualifications at a whim. The whole bill actually, is about reviewing loan procedures. But why? Federal Student Loans are done by the US treasury, so who would win if Congress could audit and then adjust the Federal Reserve?

Well, a bunch of bankers would profit off of that because they could take easy money from the Federal Reserve. Bankers such as the Secretary of Treasury, Steve Mnuchin or the Secretary of Commerce, Wilbur Ross.
>>
File: aera.jpg (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
aera.jpg
42KB, 300x300px
I'm still trying it, slowly but surely. I've gone on about one date per month, and while they never go anywhere, i know that giving up completely makes me feel more depressed than if i'm at least trying to communicate with people. occasionally i'll go months without leaving my house, but my loneliness always comes back with a vengeance, and i have no choice but to force myself into social life. It's really hard for me to talk, and to overcome the anxiety that goes into having a physical and mental presence, but the pains of being completely isolated and without human warmth are much stronger than the fear of rejection, etc.

i have a date this thursday with a girl i met online. she's a pretty cute christian girl that seems pretty pure and good-hearted. i'm so nervous to meet her. i've never been on a second date with anyone, but god dammit guys, i just want to be held by someone that i want to hold too.
>>
>>36012543
>stockmarket.png
correlation does not imply causation
>Unsupervised greed will always lead to destruction.
If that were true people would be falling for scams and making risky investments all the time. People bought AAA rated securities thinking they were low risk when in reality credit ratings agencies and the financial regulations governing them had failed.
>>
>>36012732
>1. Slavery
every country had slavery and the benefits were dwarfed by industrialization/technology and the damage done by the civil war
>>
>>36011581
My marriage is a happy one, I have to desire to pursue girls.
>>
>>36012959

Of course, because private companies such as Countrywide Financial made up a large portion of the loans.
>>
>>36011976
you're probably right, but society is merciless when they discover you are a handholdless kissless virgin, you literally become a subhuman in their eyes
>>
>>36012465
>It's hard just to confess to them, then they tear down your feeling.
Is it really that bad? I have met like 2 girls I liked, one was married and the other had a bf so I didn't bother asking out, but neither were cold as shit to me. In fact, they gave me tons of attention, and they were aware of my feelings.

There is also this middle school girl I liked but never asked her out, she was aware too and she used to chat all the time with me too. None of them tried to outright destroy me. The middle school girl even asked me once "what would you do if I told you I liked you", I answered with a "Yeah right, as if", she just laughed it off and we kept talking normally after.
>>
>>36013053

>falling for scams

Nigerian prince scams, pyramid scams, weight loss scams, high interest rate credit cards, etc etc etc. There are so many scams out there that people fall for all the time.

>making risky investments

People make risky investments constantly. We're living in a time that people are very conservative, so it might not appear like people are doing anything wild, but go back 10-15-20 years and it was a completely different story.

Also, all of those credit ratings agencies are private-sector companies that were unregulated. Yet another argument for increased regulation in the private financial sector.
>>
File: 1490911366977.jpg (52KB, 791x599px) Image search: [Google]
1490911366977.jpg
52KB, 791x599px
No woman will ever match my 2D gf, why bother pursuing them when they're imperfect
>>
>>36013116
When I was in middle school a bunch of girls liked me. This cute spanish blonde girl who one of the popular guys liked had a crush on me, this super cute retarded girl I liked had a crush on me, this other retarded slutty girl had a crush on me, plus probably more that I didn't know about.

One time the most popular chick at the school (was a small school like 60 kids in the class) asked me out and I was too spergy and said no.

Now I'm 24 and I've had one gf since
>>
>>36013079

Have you ever been to the southern USA? It's literally massive tracts of old plantation land all over the place that has been kept fertile after hundreds of years of agriculture. Slavery built all of that. Civil War generals might have come through and torched the ground, but if you know anything about environmental cycles, you'd know that burnt plant matter from forest fires, etc, makes for great fertilizer.
>>
>>36013116
women are viscerally disgusted by beta males, they find it offensive that you are even talking to them, they are attracted only to dominant alpha males just like chimpanzees

they will let a dozen Chads grind on them at the club but if Eugene tries to talk to them they will accuse him of being a creep
>>
>>36011581

I'm a 26 y/o 5'8 virgin with no job or education that lives with his parents. I spend most of my time feeling sad or wasting it on frivolous distractions. Basically, I have nothing to offer that would make someone attracted to me, so why try?

I've tried to date 3 girls in my life. They all were initially positive about it, but then quickly decided I wasn't worth their time. That was between the ages of 17-18. I haven't tried since, learned my lesson, and my life has only gotten progressively worse in the years since.
>>
I wish you could just hand women a questionnaire to fill out when you first start dating them so you can ask all of the things you need to know at the start, rather than having to waste your time before you find out through normal conversation some sort of "dealbreaker".
>>
>>36013175
I know most are but it seems like I have been lucky to not find bitches.

>>36013166
Yeah I got similar shit in high school but I always saw it as an attempt to mock me, never gave them the time of the day. Never been good with compliments about looks, I always feel like it's pity or mocking.
>>
>>36013188
join the army or isis
>>
I only attracted the trinity of ugly/fat/crazy chicks back in the day. Dropping the >tfw no gf and focusing on myself was a natural outcome.
Now I don't even meet new people, let alone girls, and I don't want to live anything but a selfish life if not waking up in the morning isn't possible.

I could try if I became a mililonaire, though.
>>
File: 1480643086873.png (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480643086873.png
82KB, 500x500px
>>36011581
I will literally try talking to a girl in my economics class tomorrow. She's really cute, she wears the same ratty grey sweater and oversized glasses everday. Any tips on what to say? Should I ask her to have lunch with me right after class? We haven't spoken directly in class desu.
>>
>>36013362

Why? How will that help me?
>>
>>36011581

> Not having girls pursue you
>>
>>36013501
Seems too quick if you haven't spoken directly in class yet. Try doing that for a while to sort of "break the ice," then ask her out to lunch.
>>
>>36011581
Sex and intimacy scare me, I don't know how to talk to women besides being super casual and autistic, I'm not interested in many people, rarely experience attraction, and my sex drive is probably just one of the other emotions that's suppressed by anxiety. I only feel peaceful when I'm alone in nature. I feel like I wasn't meant to interact with other people.
>>
>>36012640
Then shave, im short too. I know unless I can grow a full beard I should try to keep clean shaven to milk looking young.
>>
I don't know any. Work with all dudes, don't go to school. Don't really have any interest in partying or anything like that.
>>
>>36011581
I have never asked a girl out and never will I do that
>>
>>36011581
I actually don't ever make moves.
Ive had times where a girl was interested and I could go deep but I didn't.

Casual beta male behaviour, what can I do.
>>
I stay in my room and do nothing but play guitar

I don't really like being around people and playing guitar calms me
>>
I don't know how to really seduce them, but I was successful before, but I don't know why.

I have been labeled a "sweet" person, but I feel like nobody is out there. Being fat, autistic and ugly, does not help.
>>
>>36011581
They don't want me and I have no prospects, plus 2D is much better
>>
File: 1488707376577.jpg (258KB, 845x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488707376577.jpg
258KB, 845x1200px
>>36011581
>Be me
>Parent's enter cutthroat divorce
>Take Catholic pill to survive
>Had taken advanced classes away from almost anyone since elementary
To this day, I have no concept of what a women actually acts like
>>
File: 1486861897426.png (125KB, 340x488px) Image search: [Google]
1486861897426.png
125KB, 340x488px
>>36011581
Im nowhere near as depressed as most of you but death scares me less than doing that and that's not an over exaggeration.

I'd rather blow myself away than have anymore interaction with a woman than the hello to the checkout girls.

Scares the fucking shit out of me.
>>
>>36011766
Get your hands on some birth control pills, the morning after just offer to make her breakfast and slip one into it. Problem solved.
>>
I look like absolute subhuman trash and am a boring, cowardly autismal piece of shit, any woman interested in me would be mentally and physically ill. Why should I waste my time?
>>
Because relationships are garbage my dude. The idea vs. The reality clash in a harsh way.
Finding a mentally mature woman is rare. Someone who doesnt bicker and fight you over everything, someone understanding that you like to play vidya, lay down with some headphones and listen to documentaries, go out and drink with friends in a chill place and not a club, that maybe you enjoy tranquility in your life.

Im nearly 30 and all i find are women who argue, fight and contest me over everything tiny thing, cant do anything on their own and the ones who are smart and mature end up either leaving me, cheating or playing me for a fool.

I rather live and quiet and calm life on my own
>>
I'm too fat to be comfortable having sex with someone
>>
File: T.Sowell.jpg (67KB, 517x336px) Image search: [Google]
T.Sowell.jpg
67KB, 517x336px
>>36012543

Not the guy you're talking to but I agree that a "free" market REQUIRES some regulation in certain circumstances, but "we most regurlate!" fuckwits like you really piss me off. MOST economists think some sensible regulations must be in place but anyone who says "Yeah! My candidate wants to do regulation" is almost always going to over-regulate or regulate the WRONG SHIT and then...

THEN

You people have the raw fucking nuts to pretend that YOUR regulations had nothing to do with the crash or the slowdown.

Did you know that the U.S. mortgage market was subject to LEGAL DEMANDS that it prop up the sub-prime mortgage share because it turned out that most sub-prime borrowers were not white and, therefore, through the supreme courts ruling on "disperate impact" policies HUGE mortgages were produced for people who could not ever fucking pay them? Did you know that the first banks to collapse were Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac - and that these were banks that were legit created by Uncle Sam to lend to the worst risks of the worst risks? Did you know that almost all western nations STRANGLE their own housing markets with green belts around major cities that buy off soccer mom and hippy voters at the expense of affordable housing? Did you know this shit?

SURE, ONCE this bad debt had accumulated it was fucking dubious of the banks to re-bundle it and sell it as toxic securities but what the FUCK do you think they're going to do? Their businesses trying to make MONEY and you've LEGISLATED that they must tkae on risks they dont want to take so they ended up spreading the risk around. If you HADNT FUCKING LEGISLATED in the first place then it wouldnt have fucking happened. There's never been a crash in the fucking PHONE MARKET because no one tried to say "rabble rabble rabble! not enough negros with Iphones!!!!!!" and there are plenty, becuase market foces drove the fucking prices down with astonishing rapidity.

Fucking interventionists are so conceited.
>>
life is much more interesting when you pass through it alone, blocking all of societies ideas out.
living like this is really surreal, i think i know how mentally ill people feel, i think i know how untouchables feel, vagrants, outcasts, criminals, i know how the other side feels, this hidden underclass that people pretend doesn't exist.

i want to relate to the forgotten, i don't want to associate with these people who live in fantasy land.
>>
>>36015460
>Look a nigger agrees with me.jpg
>>
>>36015509

And this is why I will never go /pol/ pill.

Le nigger is thomas sowell who has written entire books on why black people are failing in america that totally devastate the idea that welfare is good for the situation etc. Books on why civilization is a rare and precious thing, why america should not be intervening anywhere because it just wastes american time and money etc

But you just dismiss him because "he's a nigger".

I'll keep reading /pol/ from time to time but frankly, you're a fucking joke for the most part.
>>
Bible belt shithole where everyone is married and has 3 kids by the time they're my age (30)

There is literally no one available here aside from 0/10 disgusting fat cows. I mean, hobbling lipid-goblins whose stomachs droop to their knees disgusting.
>>
>>36011581
I find it extremely difficult to talk to new people in person so I have trouble making friends let alone getting a girlfriend. I've been making efforts to improve myself lately and I don't think I'm that ugly so maybe one day. My best bet is meeting someone online and waiting until I'm really comfortable around them to meet up.
>>
>>36015546
I've read most of Sowell's books. But what I realized after being redpilled is that most of his ideas are standard conservative ideas that are given wide distribution because he's black.

His Basic Economics is less concise and convincing than Economics in One Lesson by Hazlitt and his Intellectuals & Society/Conflict of Visions is a long diatribe on a dynamic that you will encounter from an elementary reading of Enlightenment literature.

Fundamentally, Sowell is not that impressive on his own. However, he's extremely impressive for a Black.
>>
>>36011993
How was that even implied? Literal non-sequitur
>>
I look alright and some girls flirt with me, but I have no personality and im a neet so fuck that...
>>
I've dated a few girls but only had sex with one.
>inb4 normie
every girl i've dated has been just as fucked up as me if not more so
>>
File: 1488106241023.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1488106241023.png
31KB, 720x644px
>>36013049
You seem prety cool
good luck with the date Anon
>>
>>36011581

Already done that so much 10-12 years ago. Now they arent worth the stress they bring with them. I enjoy buying stuff for myself only too.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 224x225px
a few physical handicaps, it always starts with "yeah I don't mind, I like you so I can get past that", and after the second date I'm out of the game...sure it hurts, but there are worse things in this world, right? the bad thing is I was never able to show my dick to any girl, it's quite nice as a penis...hope they can find a guy with no handicaps and be happy, I'll be fine here with my e-friends
>>
>>36013049
I believe in you anon
never give up
>>
File: 1488491622843.png (118KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488491622843.png
118KB, 800x800px
>ugly
>insecure
>shit personality
>possible narcissist
>>
I've ran away from the only 2 girls who've tried to get close to me and said they love me. I am absolutely terrified someone is going to get close to me again and i am going to panic; run away and hurt someone again.
>>
>>36011581
I'm lazy as fuck, awkward and I can't commit for shit
Been in like 3 relationships and they sucked ass, I enjoy being alone
>>
>>36011581

To be completely honest i've never tried
>>
I only declared my love to a girl once when I was at school. She said she loved my brother, since then I haven't tried again.
>>
I'm going to post even though half of you fucks are so blind you'll instantly dismiss it, even thought it works and can for you too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OVZ9xk1B-o
>>
>>36017182
>fell for the pua meme
damn kid I feel bad for you
>>
I've tried numerous times, only so much rejection a man can take though.
>>
File: BD.png (1MB, 910x8088px) Image search: [Google]
BD.png
1MB, 910x8088px
I have tried several internet relationships, I'm very nice to them and eventually they lose respect for me. Because while I might have all the physical looks of a Chad, I don't treat them like a Chad and they get fed up over a clingy nice person who treats them kindly. One of them who lived close by (we were going to meet IRL soon) broke up with me to go back with her ex-boyfriend, who gave her a UTI and called her a whore every day.

Women are sensitive and weak, they get mad at the smallest things and if you treat them with respect and cave in they'll get even more upset subconsciously at you. You can't fucking win with them, I've tried and tried and honestly I'd rather keep my virginity than deal with women. I've dated virgin women (online) but they're no different, in fact they're even worse because they have unrealistic expectations. At least whores know their place.

I'll stay a virgin and keep bettering myself, the pleasure/pain ratio is too fucking skewed when dealing with women and I'm not about to find a rare one that I'll want to have my kids.
>>
File: 1461576325655.png (100KB, 299x376px) Image search: [Google]
1461576325655.png
100KB, 299x376px
>>36011581
>23 and live with parents
>worthless cashier job
>no degree
>bald
>instantly want to get away if a girl talks to me because I obviously have nothing to say to them
>>
>>36011581
It just isn't worth the effort. I barely have enough energy to work and take care of myself, having to actively take interest and care for another person just seems like an awful time regardless of the fulfillment it may or may not actually bring.

Plus, I have a waifu,
>>
Got rejected last night. Debating if I want to remain friends, if I want to continue pursuing girls, or if I should just give up.
>>
>>36011581
Have you ever played Dark Souls? Been rejected too many times is like dying too man times.
You just become more hollow the more you are rejected.
Besides, you risk the girls knowing each other, and they tend to reject what's already been rejected.
>>
>>36017328
it's easy to just brush something off you don't want to hear, isn't it?
>>
>>36012226
I remember that story. you have to keep in mind he probably looked like a sperg and he asked out girls he literally just saw walking on campus. if you partake in social events, act like others do, and then ask a girl out (that you have had a few conversations with) you won't become the campus pariah.
>>
>>36017182
Guy sounds bitter as hell, but I agree with most of his words.
The problem I have and I imagine most people here, that we can't try. Things are cemented in mind and our natural stance is: trying=failing,suffering,humilation. Hell, for most robots we didn't even had to do anything to be treated like shit. I'm well aware that I could get a gf if I could menage 100 rejections, but I simply lack mental strength to do that, and let's be honest most do. If not, everybody would be happy, with their work, partners, friends, family.
But people aren't born equal and while we struggle with simple tasks, normals also bitch and moan about their spouses and work, which also could be improved with hard work but you don't see that kind of vicious attacks for their lamenting.
>>
>>36017481
>That article
Holy shit, I'd like to see at least one study supporting this nonsense. Because all women in your social bubble act like that doesn't mean that all women in general act like that.
Although it might be true that women and men are fundamentally different in a brain-structure sort of way, it doesn't mean that women somehow have a whole different mating system than men. If this really were the case our species would've died out several thousands of years ago.
>>
>Rumors that I'm gay have been circulating around the area since high school
>Not paranoia, I have been asked about it by people who don't even know each other
>Been rejected several times by girls

I am completely fucked. I should just move away. Every cunt in town likely thinks I'm a fag or a creep. I'm not even ugly and I possess the necessary confidence but my peers think it's funny to spread shit about me. Don't come to school tomorrow
>>
File: DarkSoulsII-tutorial_effigy.jpg (486KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DarkSoulsII-tutorial_effigy.jpg
486KB, 1280x720px
>>36017598
Well at least you remeber your own name. Here, take this. For sharing.
>>
I have oneitis and that's that.

Other girls do not interest me. The places where you meet new people do not interest me.
>>
File: Z5nBaSK.jpg (39KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Z5nBaSK.jpg
39KB, 1000x563px
>>36017598
But the struggle in Dark Souls is empowering anon.

I think it's among the most optimistic games ever in terms of mechanics.

Dark Souls is amazing.
>>
>>36011581
Lack of resources/money. That makes me insecure and prefer solitude.

I have no problem getting girls, yet i never did (except one=4+years lived together). Exchanged books worth of messages on kikebook and shit, was told how much they watch porn and what gets them off, flirted a lot.

Then i met with some of them and the mood was great and really flirty with them making moves but i didnt feel good. It feels weird when women are into you WHEN YOU KNOW! that you are shitty excuse for human being, antisocial NEET loser.

I do not feel good enough about/with myself to start relationships with other people. I have too much shit to fix, yet i never do anything about my situation so solitude it is.

Just because the 70% of people here are loud teens crying about being virgins or
>tfw no gf
doesnt mean all robots are like that-without the opportunities.

Some of us simply choose to not use the opportunities we have, for whatever reason/s.
>>
>confess love once like 4 months ago for the first time ever
>rejected

Never again.
>>
File: waifu.png (181KB, 900x587px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.png
181KB, 900x587px
>>36013146
Here's my waifu. She's successful and talented as hell, I love her so much, no girl can compete.
>>
>>36011581
I've ensured happiness to ever be unobtainable some time ago. A girlfriend isn't going to change that.
Even if I thought it would, pursuing one would only have the drive of my own selfish desires behind it.
>>
>>36011581
getting accused of harassment twice also my anxiety makes be bale early or barely able to think or speak properly
>>
>>36020032
Will you please step away from my waifu?
>>
Social anxiety. Not the meme kind. I cannot talk to any other people, male or female or even female(male)
>>
/r9k/ told me I am average in looks, but I have low self-esteem and self-confidence. My friends tend to get the girls while I have never been in a relationship.

I'm so lonely
>>
>>36021543
I will literally slap you up for her, you goddamn charlatan
>>
>>36021629
I will literally go full plan C on your bitch ass. She deserves better
>>
File: b23.png (134KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
b23.png
134KB, 334x393px
>>36013053
>If that were true people would be falling for scams and making risky investments all the time
The reason for the subprime mortgages existing in the first place is bad consumer investments.

Is this your first day of economics shitposting?
>>
>>36021669
Fug, I was just gonna say I'll cut you up, you bitch. You got it before me.
>>
File: original.png (115KB, 500x539px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
115KB, 500x539px
>>36021725
I don't mind sharing for this once, anon.
>>
I am the only real robot on this board and homeless. The rest of you all have a chance and no right to feel tfw no gf.
>>
>>36021825
>BOO HOO EVERYONE ELSE HAS IT BETTER BECAUSE YOU AREN'T ME

Fuck off, no wonder you are homeless.
>>
>>36021768
Why can't any real girls be as perfect and talented as Shiina? Not that I care to date any real girls, but I do care to have one as a writing partner
>>
i asked a girl out a few months ago and she said yes

we went to coffee and i thought we legitimately had a great time, then she told me her parents wouldn't allow us to talk anymore

then i asked out another girl like maybe last month and she "swerved" me which i didn't know was a thing, i just told her i thought she was cute and i'd like to take her to coffee and tho she seemed interested she was always occupied

so it ended up just depressing me that she wouldn't even give me a straight no

i'm just mad at women. just tell me if you don't like me. what's with all this gamey bullshit

also i want to get a job before i ask out another girl
>>
File: mashiro.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mashiro.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>36021878
I've actually known a girl kinda like Shiina. She was borderline autistic or had some other mental problem due childhood abuse.
I haven't seen her since the second year of highschool. I wonder how she's doing since I can't find anything about her anymore.

She was into me as well :c
>>
>>36021964
You're a lucky guy for even knowing someone that's like Shiina, anon.

>Tfw I'll have to learn Japanese if I ever want a mangaka partner
>>
I'm ugly and black, you have no excuse
>>
>>36011581
I think a lack of interest in doing so. I like women but I'm happy not making any effort along those lines.
>>
>>36017182
the only way to get out is to have more good experience than bad ones and for most of us that's going to be pretty hard because we don't have the skills needed to succeed and even if we learned them our emotions would get in the way.
>>
>>36011581
There are literally dozens of single men all probably better than me for a girl to choose from. Can't lose if you don't play the game.
>>
File: hexmaniac.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hexmaniac.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
I can't talk to woman at all, even those that approach me. They leave me alone before I can warm up to them.
If I don't get a yandere gf I'll die a virgin for sure.
>>
>Met a girl named clara in sophomore year of highschool
> talk to her and find out shes ripe virgin 6/10
>ask her out somehow; it was really easy for some reason
>Date her for 3 months
>lots of cuddling and watching movies and eating out with her but no kissing or fucking
>smoke lots of weed with her
>tfw still best 3 months of my life
>tfw I break up with her over facebook because i think she resents me for not having a car
>tfw im still alive

just fucking end me
>>
>29
>NEET
>live with my mum
>can't drive
>no social skills
>looking to enter the dating scene just as women are looking to leave it any settle down
>women expect you to have all your life in order and be able to provide for them
>have nothing to offer any kind of prospective partner
>nothing socially, financially or emotionally
>If I have nothing to offer, I have no worth
>if I have no worth, why even bother trying?

I never learned the social skills needed to prepare you for later life. I never asked out girls when I was a teenager. I never learned how to handle rejection so now I avoid all POTENTIAL rejection because I don't know how to deal with those feelings.

Then what, what happens if I actually get into a relationship with a woman? It's just a waiting game till she gets sick of my low self esteem and confidence.

Women only respect men who contribute to society and anyone who doesn't is seen as a loser and being a male loser is the biggest social crime of them all.
>>
File: IMG_4928.png (63KB, 326x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4928.png
63KB, 326x414px
>really liked this one girl
>as i approach her one day, her body language really shows she is uncomfortable
>backed off and never talked to her

Now i am unironically afraid and uncomfortable talking to women.
>>
>>36011998
Here's where you fucked up. Don't humor the libtards. They'd rather see the world be a globalist cesspool with no pride.
>>
I asked her out a month ago and we've been seeing each other every weekend since then.
Still a 26 year old KV, but I'm feeling pretty good.
>>
>>36011581
Being 3/10, balding at 20, autism, introversion etc etc
>>
>>36012343
>>36012351
I'm in the same boat as both of you. I'm too big a coward to approach any and none would like my interests anyway. I've just been trying to find ways to cope with having nobody.
>>
>>36011581

Well. I am 31 years old, unemployed, live in a shitty embarassing home with my old and gross parents, a college dropout, and I'm skinnyfat and balding. My hobbies are playing PS3 games and watching anime on a shitty laptop.

>How many of you have actually made a move on a girl, and risked rejection, your dignity, etc? Wanna talk about it?

I was actually a "normie" when I was like 16-20something years old.

Not only did I go out after girl, and succeeded, I actually had girls ask me out.

They were nearly all crazy and/or chubby if not totally fat though. So I wasn't Chad crushing Stacey pussy.
It's definitely more than what I've been getting in the last 7 years which is absolutely nothing at all.
>>
File: getcucked.jpg (34KB, 480x721px) Image search: [Google]
getcucked.jpg
34KB, 480x721px
>>36011581
I fell for the BMAF meme. I lost my appetite for white girls even though they're 90% of whats around me. I should be trying to get that practice GF right now.
>>
>>36011581

I honestly don't have a very good idea where I stand on the attractiveness scale. Back in high school I had girls take interest in me, some ugly, some not. It's confusing. I know 8-10/10 stacy is out of my league, but from there I don't really know where I stand so I just avoid it altogether.
>>
>>36011581
Probably something to do with the fact that I have a gf...
>>
Because after hearing "I think we could be great friends!" after going on a date for the 3rd time now, I decided that shit ain't worth it anymore.

I refuse to be any bitches' friend-zone slave
>>
>>36011581
Well let's see
>no reproductive rights
>legal system designed to fuck me over if they throw a hissy fit
>legal system designed to surgically attach them to me if we so much as live in the same house for a month (Ontario, Canada)
>Provides me with nothing except a wet hole for my dick, which I already have in the form of a tenga
>General drain on my time and resources
>Doesn't feel love, encouraged by the society they worship to cheat and fuck other men
>If, god forbid, I had kids they'd raise them to hate me or use them as weapons against me when they decide to get uppity
I could go on.
>>
>>36011581
Lifelong confirmation that no woman is into me.
>>
Im not worth anything.

Not even for a serial killer.

I just want to die.
>>
File: surprisedesu.png (1MB, 1440x813px) Image search: [Google]
surprisedesu.png
1MB, 1440x813px
>>36025020
how's junior year going?
sorry to hear that anon, try and forgive yourself a little
everyone, on here at least, self-sabotages sometimes. I've never stopped. For better or for worse, life goes on.
>>
My friend got sick of me being all shy and nervous and blurted out "you two should date!"
She said that it would be gross.

I haven't really tried following any "anon should try to get a gf!" delusions since then, it goes better for me if I just shut the fuck up and ignore my crushes
>>
>>36021912
>she told me her parents wouldn't allow us to talk anymore
Pure unadulterated bullshit.
>she was always occupied
As you know, pure bullshit

Women are just like this, don't involve yourself with them.
>>
As a 6'2 white man, /r9k/ says women should be throwing themselves at me. As a friendless autist, I say otherwise.

I've asked out like 30 women and have been shot down by them all. I have since lost all interest in doing so. Frankly I'm losing interest in even being friends with them.
>>
>>36011892
Wife number one proves you should never marry outside your league

Wife number two proves you should never marry an addict

Wife number three proves you should never marry a gold digger

None of them proves all women are shit. This guy did a shitty job vetting these women
>>
>>36027492
Doing a good job vetting women means you end up alone.
>>
Affection is overrated! Don't throw yourself at random women all the time and maybe just wait for an extremely good connection
>>
I've maybe asked out 5 girls in the past year, all said no
>>
File: 1487424241306.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487424241306.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>36021912
Keep asking more new girls. You don't actually need a job first. Don't spend any significant amount of money on them even if you're fucking them. Work through the pain bro, you can make it.
>>
>>36011581
I want to but I literally don't know where to meet girls that would actually enjoy being around me. And even if I did I wouldn't know how to actually approach them without getting a restraining order. Doesn't help that I'm so ugly.

It's hard to imagine that most people think having a girlfriend is a 'normal' part of life. This shit is unfathomable to me.
>>
>>36011641
This.

I'm getting ahead of this whole self loathing thing while I can
>>
>>36027137
freshmen in college now
I'm ok but i haven't been in a relationship since then. I will never stop thinking about her or what could have been. She was my best chance at a genuine loving relationship and I squandered it due to what she thought was "overthinking it" but was actually social anxiety.

this is pathetic even for r9k, but I just want a kiss and a reassurance of some sort from her. No amount of backpage pussy can cure this
>>
>>36011581
It's simple. I don't go outside and generally am spooked by people and crowds.

I don't talk to girls face to face since I feel intimidated and out of my league and I don't know what to say or what to do.
>>
>>36027479
>also 6'2 white friendless autist who has given up on the "just have relationships with women brah" meme
whole lot of headaches tbqh. from the time I was a wee lad to the present where I almost never deal with women except as NPC types (waitress, lady government employee, annoying street normie or what have you) or at work or mother/sister.
>>
File: lyingwomen.png (1MB, 1357x1281px) Image search: [Google]
lyingwomen.png
1MB, 1357x1281px
>>36027513
This anon has fully activated almonds.
>>
>>36028208
not that anon
"overthinking it" is just womanspeak for social anxiety
women will twist anything you do to be a character defect and anything they do to be a social problem or mental illness
beware seeking their approval
>>
>tfw genuinely attractive
>not even (fully) white, or /fit/, also only 5'10"
>just a really interesting face
>glances all the time
>too autistic and introverted
>never approach for fear of rejection
>become obsessed with anyone who shows me a little attention

its not the worst feel but its definitely a feel
>>
I few socializing out of Uni as a chore i dont really care for and all of them in class are boring as shit. Why should i spend my freetime with some annoying normie?
>>
4 since my last girl broke up with me in December, still keeping my head up. View it as the gods' wills to lead me on the right path. Last girl was blonde hair blue eyed, pol incarnate. Breaking up with her showed me looks are deceiving (she likes black music). Since then I've lowered myself to a feminist, former dyke, girl into Asian men, and most recently a Jew by blood.

All of these I've learned lessons on women and myself. I've learned to be more outgoing and when you get put down don't sweat it, as you're "the prince" as pook calls it.
>>
>>36013501
Ask her to study obv
>>
>>36011581

My girlfriend
>>
I don't meet many girls day to day.

I work with a girl and a female co-worker tried to set us up because we're both kind of similar.

I asked her out about 6 months ago. She was really nice and even apologetic about it and said she was "kind of seeing someone"

I felt good about having asked her anyway. It's the first time I've asked a girl out - usually I'd just keep quiet and pine for her and end up hating myself. I just need to keep doing it until I find someone who is single and likes me in return.
>>
File: bucket wojak.jpg (35KB, 534x640px) Image search: [Google]
bucket wojak.jpg
35KB, 534x640px
>>36028549
if you were 6'2 all of those glances would literally just mount your dick in public instead
... many such cases. Sad!
>>
File: 1486374141489.jpg (120KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1486374141489.jpg
120KB, 640x1136px
>>36011581
made a "move" on tons of girls, like a 30% success rate, honestly not too bad and never lost my dignity.
>>
>>36026252
Cont. I do actually approach girls and get sex sometimes . I'm not a normie but I'm not quite chad either. Who here /makingit/?
>>
>>36029042
This picture confuses, annoys and arouses me; all at once.
>>
File: as usual.png (139KB, 680x431px) Image search: [Google]
as usual.png
139KB, 680x431px
>>36011581
I'm a very shy person, it doesn't help that I'm afraid of women too.
>>
>>36029198
i thought you were gay, cerberus
>>
>ugly
>small dick
>not much money

Do I need to say more?
>>
File: thepod.jpg (133KB, 1000x1195px) Image search: [Google]
thepod.jpg
133KB, 1000x1195px
Yeah and they were all in 9th grade at anew school I was attending.

Girl 1
>Hey, what's your name?
>I don't know.

She had fairly nice boobs for a ninth grader but looking back she was probably vapid as hell.

Girl 2
Talked to her for a few days but I was far too clingy. She also seemed quite vapid.

Girl 3
5/10 had nothing in common. Later found out she already had a boyfriend.

After that i've never talked to a woman with intent to try getting in her pants. It's far too stressful. It also doesn't really help that 9th grade was an awful year for me as I was a major faggot and ended up just being a "friend" with all the QTs
>>
File: 1481385757180.jpg (9KB, 302x225px) Image search: [Google]
1481385757180.jpg
9KB, 302x225px
>>36029233
>can't use my favorite reaction images without association with that gigantic faggot
>>
Never asked a girl out. No girls have ever shown any interest in me. One of my female friends in college let me feel her tits once but that's it. Never having any romantic relationships used to bother me when I was 18 or 19, but now it doesn't any more - it was more about egoism and not wanting to fail at something.

I'm just not attractive enough. My face is not that attractive, probably around a 4-5/10 since no one has ever shown any interest i me. I'm a science PhD student, so i don't earn enough money to be attractive, and the things I spend my free time on aren't good conversational material with women and don't help to build social capital the way humanities might. My physical statistics are above average, but not amazing - white guy, 6'1 ~195, lean, I lift, etc.

I just feel very indifferent to other people, and about most things in life. I can get along with them well enough and usually enjoy spending limited time with other people., but I don't feel much if I don't talk to someone for long periods of time. I think it would be tiring to have to entertain a girlfriend for several hours a day, since it's basically the man's responsibility to maintain enough social status and physical attractiveness to keep the his partner interested. How am I going to maintain social capital with this attitude? Not going to happen. All I do outside of research is lift, waste time on 4chan, or consume weeb media or blogs. I have nothing to offer, basically. So, it's for the best to just not waste someone else's time.
>>
>>36012543
that graph is on an linear scale instead of log, so of course it's going to look like that.
>>
File: the pic.jpg (2MB, 1080x1210px) Image search: [Google]
the pic.jpg
2MB, 1080x1210px
Well look at me, I don't even have my license and could most certainly stand to lose weight.

Women just keep flocking to me though. Rejecting women is depressing. I don't feel like I'm ready to even consider entertaining a relationship.
>>
>>36011581

26 year old virgin male here. Never once in my life did I pursue women. Always assumed I wasn't good enough and that no woman would be interested. Now it's fact. Had the mind set that there are billions of men better than me and that there is no reason why a woman would choose to be with me over any other guy and now I'm way too old to even think it's possible to try.
>>
>>36030698

You're black. Basically living life on easy mode.

>government and schools will literally suck your dick
>white women will worship you and do whatever you want to please you
>>
Last move I made on a girl

>acquaintance throuh mutual friends
>flirted through text from time to time
>one day decided "fuck it" and sent
>so are you single or what
>"not at the moment"
>alright

Probably the most legitimate and respectable move I've ever made.
>>
File: 1404652679198.jpg (19KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
1404652679198.jpg
19KB, 704x400px
>>36011581
I hate myself and what i am and adding a girl I'd care for will just make it worse if things go south.

I'd want to enjoy the relationship. Regardless I still try to make an attempt. Went on two dates with two different girls and both were pretty nice. A bit worried i might have looked clingy
>>
File: IMG_20161219_221847.jpg (235KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161219_221847.jpg
235KB, 1080x1080px
>>36030785
But I reject these policies as it feels like I'm not achieving things on my own merit. I literally rejecting "Black" scholarships and grants.

I would've loved to attend a University but I'd rather keep my dignity and integrity.

Modern millenial women are also fairly whorish, so that's another reason I reject them. Why is finding a conservative white girl who may not be a virgin but isn't a part whore, so damn hard??
>>
>>36012278
>white supremacists
>less than 1% of the US population scored Trump the presidency
>>
>>36030870
>rejecting black scholarships
This is just stupid. There's no reason not to game the system. It will greatly increase your earning potential and long-term quality of life and therefore that of your children if you ever have them. Seriously, take the fucking blackux and black bonus points.
>>
File: hand.png (416KB, 592x571px) Image search: [Google]
hand.png
416KB, 592x571px
Should I list it?
>26
>job just above minimum wage
>live with parents
>no future prospects

I'm not awful looking at least. But I can't just imagine any woman wanting such a manchild. Fuck, I need to go back to school or something.
>>
File: Sony_Fan_At_E3_2016.webm (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Sony_Fan_At_E3_2016.webm
2MB, 1024x768px
>>36030949
But it's not worth it. Do you know how many black college students are majoring in Neuroscience and will eventually achieve the ability to perform surgeries on people. Not because they earned it, but because they're black.

There will be plenty of minorities in positions that they most certainly shouldn't be in, but got there because of their melanin.

I dislike the idea.
>>
>>36011581
>21 khv
>No self esteem
>Depression/Social anxiety and probably autistic
>Don't even have a smartphone
>Live in rural area
There's no point in trying if I know I'll fail.
>>
>>36031023
You don't have to be a genius to be a neurosurgeon, just look at Ben fucking Carson. Besides, you don't have to be a neurosurgeon. Not everyone in the working world is this hyper-competent professional go-getter. Most of them are just wagecucks who hate their jobs.
>>
>>36011581
In high school I asked a girl out. My senior year. We dated for about a month then she dumped me the night before my graduation (she went to a different school).

Otherwise, my problem is no friends and general social isolation. I'm never in a position to talk to girls, and I don't think I could go on an app and strike up a conversation when I have nothing to talk about.
>Tell me about yourself anon
>I, uh... go to classes. Then I come home and browse the internet. That's it
Is how I picture that going down.
>>
>>36031088
Great points, but my point was that I'd prefer to achieve things based on my hard work and skill, rather than because I have an unfortunate skin tone.

I dislike government handouts of any kind.
>>
>>36031134
You can still achieve good things with your own skill and hard work, the point is that when you apply to things with a 5-10% acceptance rate, any benefit helps.
>>
>>36031088
>Ben fucking Carson

I agree with your sentiment but let's not go overboard. Ben Carson is highly qualified and actually pioneered a new surgical technique. Yes, most blacks are undeserving of admission into medical school or to practice medicine, but some DO deserve it and are qualified. The travesty is passing the ones that shouldn't be there so then they can denigrate the idea of blacks being doctors or capable. Blacks should only want the best representing them, not quotas.
>>
>>36031203
What color are you to tell me that bullshit? Don't tell me you're one of those lib cucks?

No handholding. No handouts. I do things of my own accord.
>>
I am a fat, ugly weirdo with legit autism, a microdick, and zero life experience that not even the most desperate of crackwhores would be desperate enough to want.

It was always too late for me and even if I worked my ass off every day for the rest of my life I would never be able to catch up.
>>
>>36031107
I've had lots of chances with girls but there's no point honestly. Even girls I think I like, I know once I got to know them I wouldn't be able to relate. Pretty sure I'm autistic so basically have to always act like someone I'm not around people, its exhausting and feels dishonest. I'd rather just sit in my room, not waste anyone's time, eat, masturbate, then die.

I wasted too much time on hope and delusions earlier in life. Wizard life here I come.
>>
>>36030589
Dude you're doing a PHD, you ain't stupid. You're more valuable than they are so you need to treat yourself like it. You're more than enough my guy. You can make it.
>>
>>36031264
You don't have to be a genius to be a surgeon, you have to have excellent motor skills and reasonable intelligence.
>Most blacks aren't qualified to practice medicine
I don't even think this is true. You don't need a ton of intelligence to be a general practicioner, for example.

>>36031281
It's not a handout. You seem like a reasonably intelligent person, all it would amount to is getting the nod out of a pool of similarly qualified people because you're black. Good colleges don't take kids who can't succeed, because they're worried about their dropout rates. You have to think long term about this, how much money might you be sacrificing in the long term that could go towards your children in the future?
>>
>>36011581
5.6 inch dick and Im black my life is nothing but hell due to the BBC meme.

Id give anything to have a BBC Id even murder ny family if that give ne a big penis.
>>
>>36030589
I feel exactly the same. I used to think I wanted a gf but really it was just because I felt it was something I needed to do. Read the book The Stranger recently, related to the character in that a lot.
>>
>>36011581
Been rejected 43 times in a row. Don't even try the "you aren't putting yourself out there enough" meme.
>>
>>36031507
I don't like literary fiction very much, actually. It always feels angsty or pretentious somehow. Maybe I like weeb media because it tends to be made by/for emotionally stunted people.
>>
>>36031432
Yes, I am not retarded, but intelligence isn't really worth much to most people. Facial attractiveness and having a large social circle and female-approved interests are more important in the dating market. These are not things that I'm going to ever have, really, so it's best to just not waste other people's time.
>>
I don't have anything to offer in a relationship right now.
>>
File: 1486943679157.gif (130KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1486943679157.gif
130KB, 400x350px
>>36031499
>indian
>people expect me to have a shrimp dic
>but it's a nice average 6 inches

life is good
>>
Nothing is stopping me. There are obstacles. Except nothing you go through really matters. You could do a bunch of great obstacles and it doesn't matter to that person what you went through. Then the next person you go after doesn't matter either. The next one, they don't care about the other times. The time you are in, doesn't matter to them. You're compared to someone else probably. Even if you are not, the course for what to do is set to something they don't expect anyone to meet. If they met someone, they don't care about that person they'd throw them into the incompletable obstacle maze of expectations just to see how far you get, and fuck some other guy because they're bored with you doing what they expected.
>>
>>36011581
Why bother doing something I know won't work?
>>
>>36013116
Well it at least felt like it. She had to make a choice him or me, and she chose him.
It hurt a whole lot
>>
>>36028915
The class is easy as fuck, there's nothing to study. Oddly enough she comes everyday anyway though, I only go because I have a class right after and I sleep most of the hour away.
>>
File: 1445821054833.png (380KB, 361x555px) Image search: [Google]
1445821054833.png
380KB, 361x555px
I'm a weirdo and I do my best to avoid people and places that aren't wal-mart, work, or gas stations.
>>
File: this is it.jpg (15KB, 636x368px) Image search: [Google]
this is it.jpg
15KB, 636x368px
>>36011581
>hey anon you're ugly and you have terrible genes but do you want to play this game you have no chance of winning ever, anyway?
Ha ha ha, my sides, dawg
>>
>>36011581
Repeated attempts, repeated failures, no success.
>>
>>36011581
I got rejected by 5 girls in high school. Asked out 9 in college and they all rejected me. At my part time job during college I asked out one girl and he rejected me. Post college I asked out a woman at the supermarket and she rejected me. I learned my fucking lesson. I am now going to hold out for a virgin or nothing. I don't give a fuck anymore. Fine by me if I die a virgin.
>>
>>36011581
today i told this girl who sits in front of me in class that i think she was cute, and i asked her for her number. she smiled and gave it to me but then later on when i texted her she said she had a boyfriend. why even bother? it was so disappointing.
>>
>>36031490
>I don't even think this is true
With most being defined as 51%, most PEOPLE aren't qualified to practice medicine.
>>
File: 1489841685889.jpg (139KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1489841685889.jpg
139KB, 1000x667px
I hate them with every fiber of my being, yet I want a child so bad.
>>
I have the perfect combination of laziness, autism and pedophilia to never pursue a relationship.
>>
>>36011581
Girls either despise me or don't think once of me.
>>
>>36031499
I hate the BBC meme so much.
>>
>>36011581
Shut in because of bull shit that happened when I was 13, 8 years ago.
>>
>>36011581
I made a move on a girl, once. It was last year, I got rejected in the end and one of my dearest friends scolded me for being such a beta.

What stops me from keep on the pursuit?
Things like low self-esteem, lack of confidence, generalized anxiety, I don't really like to be touched, or fondled, thus I'm not used to intimacy, or maybe I'm just too selective or outright repulsive, even if I'm relatively good looking.
I'm afraid that it's too late for me at this point. Even if I manage to date a girl now, it just won't be the same as if I were 10 years younger.

>>36011654
True. Women in their mid to late 20s and early 30's are the hardest ones either because they aren't on a relationship, or are failed normies that don't want anything with a man, or are undesirable from the get go.
>>
>>36011581
terrible anxiety (only about asking girls out)

and that sort of leads into me being super goncerned if a girl actually likes me before I ask her on a date

which results in me trying to microanalyze any of our interactions but I can never be sure because an obvious sign MIGHT be being misinterpreted and something that makes her seem uninterested might just be her trying to hide her spahghetti just like me
>>
File: 1480518108304.png (178KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480518108304.png
178KB, 500x500px
>>36011581
Because I furiously hate myself, for good reason. I know I'm shit, and no one can be interested in me.
Thread posts: 285
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.