[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Finally grow the balls to ask a girl out >rejects

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0478.jpg (34KB, 512x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0478.jpg
34KB, 512x285px
>Be me
>Finally grow the balls to ask a girl out
>rejects me by saying that she can't be seen with someone like me
>her friends would laugh at her forever if they find out she went out with me
>she says I'm an awesome guy but her friends would just ask her too many questions and/or even ask her what's wrong with her

The fuck she meant by that?
Why are young women like that?

So they would literally let the man who can make her the happiest woman in the world go just because of what her friends will think about her?

This girl is 26 years old, 1 year younger than me. I seriously lost my faith on females
>>
Women hate other women yet they also crave their approval/jealousy.
>>
If she makes an excuse like that, she's either not interested or has something wrong with her.

If she really wanted to be with you, she wouldn't care what her friends thought.

She's a shallow bitch, anon, move on.
>>
>>36011575
women are narcissistic. they operate on status and only want to be associated with high status people.
>>
>>36011575
>they would literally let the man who can make her the happiest woman in the world go
nice ego
no they wouldnt, you fuckin permavirgin
>>
File: fuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkk.jpg (47KB, 895x895px) Image search: [Google]
fuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkk.jpg
47KB, 895x895px
>>36011880
Get the fuck outta here you fucking roastie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY THE FUCK WONT YOUR WHORE ASS JUST DIE??!!
>>
>>36011575
Social status matters
>>
>>36011575
Tell her if shes that shallow you want nothing to do with her abd if she doesnt backtrack block her and move on
>>
>>36011575
Women are shallow creatures, what were you expecting?
>>
>>36011575
>So they would literally let the man who can make her the happiest woman in the world

whoa there Elliot
>>
>>36011575
Thats fucked up OP
I know it feels bad but thats just one girls opinion and it doesnt define you
>>
>>36011934
shut up

virgin

orij
>>
drop her out of your life completely if possible
>>
>>36011575
>The fuck she meant by that?

WTF she just told you. You are sp embarrasing she can't stand the feeling of even imagining tha someone could see you together and drawing any conclusion.

>So they would literally let the man who can make her the happiest woman in the world go just because of what her friends will think about her?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
It means that you were never good enough, just a placeholder. A filler episode, if you will.
>>
>>36011575
Was with you until
>So they would literally let the man who can make her the happiest woman in the world go just because of what her friends will think about her?

You're clearly an Elliot Rodger-tier faggot
>>
>>36011575

I'll take shit that never happened for 10 000, thanks.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.