[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else go through the facebook profiles of people from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Does anyone else go through the facebook profiles of people from high school? Especially those people in the same graduating class. Earlier today I did, and realized that I (28, single, bartender) am not really behind any of them. Most of them are all still living in the same hometown (I moved to a better location) and working in the service industry or a job that pays comparably. Those that aren't single have 1 or 2 kids and seem to be aging twice as fast. Some are single parents, some seem to be happily married, etc.

I give myself a lot of shit for not finishing college and working in a restaurant and not being married with kids and etc etc, but really it seems like I'm in a better position to at least seem like I'm doing better than they are. I'm healthy, not addicted to anything, and I can do whatever I want and whenever I want without fear of screwing over a spouse or children. It's actually a pretty good feeling to recognize my own independence.

Anyone else feel like they're falling behind? Are you really though? NEETs should not answer, we all know where you guys stand.
>>
80% of the normies who went to college did so doing meme degrees or ended up working shit jobs anyway. Their entire normies lives are financed. Most the NEETs I know are either still NEETs, work minimum wage and live with their parents and might do so while also being addicted to drugs.
>>
>>36011565

What about your position in life?
>>
Pretty common thing to do. I look at a lot of the people I went to school with wondering if I'd feel inadequate. I joined military because I didn't have the grades for college. Finished up then tried college like your pic related. I felt so fucking out of place with all those kids at 24. Dropped out because I was still like I was in high school and just didn't put any effort in on top of feeling out of place.

Look through a few people I went to high school with. One looked really promising. Construction engineer. Making lots of money. Then he gets arrested for CP. Kek. Somehow still kept his wife. One joined the Navy after dropping out of college. Knocked up some Nip in Okinawa. Married her and divorced a year later. The rest haven't really achieved much other than a lawyer who's doing well.

I think I'm actually doing ok now. Got a comfy night night shift IT job at a mid sized hospital. Don't make a lot of money but cost of living is low here. I have my own apartment and a dog who admires me. What else does anyone need?
>>
Yeah, I'm 32 and most just stayed in town, or the surrounding areas. A few moved farther away, and only like 3, me and two others moved cross country. I haven't heard from them but they see my parents who still live locally and they tell me about them
>>
>>36011675

You, you have a good mindset. How do you like IT work?
>>
>>36011697
It's good. Admin's documentation is horrible so I find myself researching on my own a lot to fix things which I think kind of helps. When a real emergency comes up though I wake their asses up. I got my own cubicle. And usually it's quiet on nights. I should cram for certs so I can maybe get an admin job someday, but I usually find myself watching Netflix or gaming in my laptop instead.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.