[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /mentalillness/ here? Whenever I have to go home to see

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: schizophrenic-cat-1.jpg (604KB, 1442x596px) Image search: [Google]
schizophrenic-cat-1.jpg
604KB, 1442x596px
Who /mentalillness/ here?

Whenever I have to go home to see my mother I get serious anxiety and am afraid of dying from crazy shit. Right now I feel so scared of everything, flying, health, its crazy.
>>
Diagnosed Schizoaffective disorder here, I do pretty alright these days
>>
>>36010530
Glad to hear it. as in bipolar schizoaffective?
>>
>>36010771

Yep, though I usually don't experience mania that frequently.
>>
>>36009968
Diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic reporting in.

Got the diagnosis because of two psychosis, where I was convinced of being God for several months, and in contact with my higher self and on a mission to awaken others to a higher state of reality, still kinda think it was all grounded in some sort of divine reality. Kind of like a trip on a high dose of acid, just without having taken any acid.

Reasonably high functioning though, actually I can't hang out now, as I do have a job.
>>
at what point did you realize you needed help?
what actually pushed you to go through with getting help?
how can one gain the will power to want to get better?
Im a mess and its effecting my ability to become a functioning adult
>>
File: IMG_0456.png (1MB, 899x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0456.png
1MB, 899x1600px
>>36010834
>convinced of being God for several months, and in contact with my higher self and on a mission to awaken others to a higher state of reality
I am not a schizophrenic but I am aware it's true. People need to be woke
>>
>>36010988
op here, i get told to get help by people in the know weekly. Haven't done it though, maybe I like to suffer?

>>36011040
delusions of a "spiritual" nature like that are typical.
>>
>>36009968

I'm mentally ill but I have no fear
>>
>>36011126
Open your third eye. Even religious people believe they must convert people to a higher thought process.
>>
I'm only 18 and I can sense a voice in my head telling me what to do. It yells at me and belittles my appearance. The voice gets worse when I'm high. Is it schizophrenia?
>>
>>36011546
No. That voice is your subconscious telling you to fucking take care of yourself and stop doing drugs. Remember this.
>>
>>36011598
Thank you conscious
>>
Schizophrenia. Can't handle living alone anymore so I'm moving in with my older sister.
>>
>>36011546
fuck mate i think you need to see a dr
>>
i dont know if its depression, but its probably a depression
deadened feelings and constant emptiness, no care for anything that might happen to me or anyone who is important to me
it sounds edgy as fuck but i cant stop these feelings

mother explained it to me this way: a diabetic person's body does not produce enough insulin naturally, so they have to take insulin shots
so now i jave to take anti-depressants because my brain doesnt produce enough serotonin or dopamine or whatever the fuck
i havent told my family doctor about taking them, (im taking my mother's pills) but she told me she doesnt want to prescribe me anti-depressants because people are afraid to quit them and become dependent on them
so i did, and within a week i had 2 emotional breakdowns in 2 days
cried like a bitch, like never before, and feeling nothing but anxiety and dread
i started taking them again but theyre not as helpful anymore, they only stop the breakdowns

i dont have anyone to talk to about this nor is there really a reason for anyone to look at me
im just a stranger for absolutely every single person in the outside world
i might die alone
>>
>>36011848
holy fuck. youre a girl right? i cant imagine a woman being able to coerce and misdirect a son like that.

go on your own to see a dr. put your foot down. dont take your moms fucking happy pills
>>
I'm not sure if I'm mentally ill or just incompetent to the degree that the only recourse is suicide. Regardless, I'd rather die than deal with it.
>>
I'm hijacking thread so I dont have to make entire thread.

I'm chainsmoker, anxious mess. Anyway, after chainsmoking for several years, I have large swelling and acid reflux.

For 1 year I drink milk/tea (removes pain from swelling) and chainsmoke

Now I have sleep apnea, pure panic waking up unable to breath, almost choking to death, throat clogged from being overweight, taking sleeping meds and swelling from chainsmoking.

Keep in mind, you must stop smoking immedietly when swelling throat from smoking, yet i kept going for a year nonstop, havent been without smoke for more than 2 days in 1 year. I might die if i go to sleep, I stop breathing, and now up 24 hours too scared to sleep.

Destroy my life into pieces and make me burn in fire for all eternity
>>
Does anybody wanna be friends?
>>
>>36011989
>>36012122
im going to bed now. go to the dr get a mask for sleep apnea. i have it too
>>
>>36012313
Its not permanent right?

I just need to lose my fat weight, and stop smoking?
>>
>>36012122
Sure, I'd like to be friends. Do you have discord?
>>
>>36012375
just dont use a pillow and lie on your back you dumb fuck
>>
it feels like im not a real human and sometimes im like the backseat driver in my own body. almost everyone is lowkey conspiring against me as well and i can feel people staring me down constantly but i just stare back in their eyes like a reverse autist.

what drugs will help me, lads?
>>
>hear voices for most of my life
>always different voice, but what they do is always the same
>only ever ask questions, random shit about anything from thoughts on guns to favourite breed of dog
>however, when asked I feel compelled to answer, like im forced to
>this can go on for like 15 minutes at a time, taking up hours in total a day, had to drop out of uni due to it and lost two jobs
>for the first time in my life today a voice didnt ask a question, but told me to do something
>i did it

it only told me to buy something, but im really scared that because i am forced to answer questions, i might be forced to do what they tell me to regardless of what it is
currently on the waiting list for an appointment
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.