[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to go to the movies to see Ghost In The Shell with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 104957692385.png (708KB, 1440x1540px) Image search: [Google]
104957692385.png
708KB, 1440x1540px
>decide to go to the movies to see Ghost In The Shell with father anon
>first time me going out in a few months
>mfw excited to see the movie up until today
>wasn't any cheap theater, it was in 3D XD
>apparently XD means 4K movie with some fancy audio shit
>get to the theater
>mfw anxious as fuck
>get into the theater and the advertisement for XD comes up and it is literally loud as fuck
>tell father anon I can't take this and walk out of the theater
>almost started crying at the fact that I'm a pussy and missing out on a movie I've wanted to watch for 2 months

I can't take this /r9k/. I feel like shit for making my father happy to go to the movies with me to end up leaving before the movie even started. He's insisting that everything's alright but I hate how that happened. I don't know how normalfags do this everyday.
>>
>>36008467
I'm sorry anon. Normies can just do most things effortlessly. But they have no deeper understanding of things

For what it's worth, the original ghost in the shell was far superior
>>
File: IMG_20170402_212604.jpg (61KB, 500x573px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170402_212604.jpg
61KB, 500x573px
Wow this nigga so rawr xd
>>
>can't even go to the cinema
Dude you should definitely consider an hero. Or doing drugs. I'd recommend drugs but you're probably too much of a pussy for them. Though you're probably too much of a pussy to kill yourself.

Just stop doing anything. You'll eventually die.
>>
>>36009434
>says "cinema" rather than "movies"
Do the world a favor and shoot yourself with a harpoon gun
>>
>>36008467
Please tell me you're getting counselling and popping dem SSRIs.

Remember, every time you voluntarily put yourself in a distressing situation you weaken the impact of the stimulus. Graded exposure is what got me out of the PTSD hellhole. In the beginning i couldn't even enter the front room while the door was open ... now I've got job and a qt gf. I have faith in you anon
>>
File: 1488161500575.jpg (47KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
1488161500575.jpg
47KB, 500x405px
>>36009566
I'm on Zoloft but it doesn't work as well. I tried increasing the dosage but it just made me go slightly insane. Thinking about increasing it again but not as much as last time.
>>
>>36009542
Why do Americans say "movies"? Why not "talkies"?
>>
>>36008467
>get into the theater and the advertisement for XD comes up and it is literally loud as fuck
I remember going to see the hunger games with my family in XD and I had to cover my ears cause that shit was too loud
>>
I honestly feel for your dad
youre a fucking pussy
>>
>>36009434
>>36010431

Thanks for the encouragement anons. Feels really fucking comforting.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.