[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never kissed a girl before >kiss a girl >get herpes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: images (10).jpg (11KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
11KB, 384x384px
>never kissed a girl before
>kiss a girl
>get herpes

Don't fall for the meme lads, it's not worth it IT'S NOT FUCKING WORTH IT
>>
Cold sores are nothing. It was bound to happen anyway since the majority of people have them.

I'm assuming it's cold sores.
>>
>cooties weren't a meme

are children the most woke?
>>
Can you prevent herpes by getting tested after kissing girls?
>>
tfw never kissed but still horrible cold sores every year
>>
>>36004673

No. Just don't kiss girls with broken skin around their mouth. Or go down on them for that matter.
>>
>>36004719

By anti-viral cream. It makes them heal much faster.
>>
>>36004719

Did you get them since you were young? I started getting cold sores at 21 for some goddamn reason. Still haven't kissed a girl. I have no clue what the fuck happened.
>>
>>36004785
You can get it from familiar members or sharing utensils and cups with other people.
>>
>>36004621
>babies first sti

Dw mate everyone has it. Ask a doc. Its like the chicken pox, better to get it early.
>>
>>36004785
Ive gotten them from around 16.
>>36004761
That helps, but mine are pretty bad. Still takes weeks of looking disgusting.
>>
>>36004621
You probsbly got HSV1 which is so commin they advertise for the creams on TV, 90% of the population has been exposed to it. Itll likely never come back. I got mine on mu cock 7years ago, never had an OB since. I dint even use condons anymore and no girl ive fycked has complained.
>>
>>36004820

We don't kiss people in our culture.

>sharing utensils and cups with other people.

I've searched the internet and they say that's a myth that is not true. I also don't do that, in general.

I think the most likely explanation is that I always had them and they were dormant and then suddenly they started acting out.
>>
OP here. Just a language barrier, I actually got cold sores, not herpes. Will I be able to live a normal life?
>>
>>36004841

Grow a beard. It helps hiding them.
>>
>>36004974
Can't. Also I get them at the corners of my mouth, so the beard might not work as well.
>>
>>36004965

Cold sores ARE Herpes. It's HSV-1. Very common. Not the genitalia herpes that everyone fears. However HSV-1 can still be transferred to genetials.
>>
>>36004996

Same here. My moustache helps hiding them. But mine aren't so bad.
>>
File: herpes-simplex_landing.jpg (17KB, 369x235px) Image search: [Google]
herpes-simplex_landing.jpg
17KB, 369x235px
Herpes is pretty much a normal thing at this point.
Now, if you have the type that looks like pic related, then that really sucks.
>>
>>36004621
>nobody kissed her because she had herpes
ya dun goofed, should have seen the signs why she dated you and not Chad
>>
>>36005052
mine look like that, but then they pop and form a huge scab that takes a week to go away
>>
>>36004965
Cool sores are herpes mate. Your post is a prime example of tge stigma that exists. To yiu its just comd sores, to OP whos probably young and was unlucky enough to have a cunt dictor he was oribabky fed the idea that his life was about to end.

Herpes is not a big deal kids, esiecially Hsv1 which you will get one way or another. It rarely comes back, dont even need meds. The outbreaks are even that bad. Its localised snd clears up within days. Each time it does reiccur your immunity gets stronger, sort if likeca half life.
>>
>>36004621
Your lucky, i got mine on my dick. People pay it off if its oral but if you have it on your genitals youre a leper. People dont understand you can transfer it from oral to genitsl and vice versa.

Now that yiu have it on your mouth you cant get it again in your dick. The virus is now localised in a gland behind your ear. If it cones back it will only be on your lips.

T. Hsv1 genitals carrier of 7 years

>doesnt stop me rooting around, dont even bother eith condoms snymore.
>>
But like, can I still hook up with people if at that moment I'm not displaying any symptoms? I honestly have no fucking clue how it works.
>>
>>36005479
You have a small chance (about 3%) of shedding the virus when displaying no symptoms. Just slap some tea tree oil on it and move on.
>>
>>36005229
are you sure?
I get sores just under my lip some times and get something that looks identical to >>36005052
on one of my shoulder blades maybe once a year or a little less and have for almost 20 years.
>>
>>36005553
Two different diseases. The thing on your should could be shibgles or sny number of skin diseases.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.