[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Autistic things you do but don't mention to anyone Part: ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 37

File: scary-blue-eye-autismo.jpg (458KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
scary-blue-eye-autismo.jpg
458KB, 849x565px
ITT: Autistic things you do but don't mention to anyone

Part: ?
>>
>be autistic

Aaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>36003658
Make me think
>>
i cant sit on the toilet seat so i sit and squat: my secret shame!
>>
>>36003747
same
its better for your colon or whatever, idgaf
>>
File: 1472226003602.jpg (40KB, 472x780px) Image search: [Google]
1472226003602.jpg
40KB, 472x780px
>>36003747
>pic related

originalinarionnoa
>>
>>36003747
>can't sit on toilet seat
wtf why
>>
>>36003747
>>36003764
Hey my fellow toilet squatters

Hm toilets have you guys broke?
>>
>>36003804
its got germs
>>
>>36003640
Constantly do things with the rhythm of a playing song or music.
>>
I dont know why but I really like to catalog things, at uni I just started to furiously write every mainline Kirby game on my notebook
>>
>>36003811
You're what
>>
I climb the stairs on all fours like an animal
>>
File: keeper.png (1MB, 847x1011px) Image search: [Google]
keeper.png
1MB, 847x1011px
When i play Piano Tiles 2 on my phone and get really far in (Nocturne 9/2 3500 points) and in my mind i'm like 'fuck this is autistic as fuck this game was made by autists'.
When i play Piano Tiles 2 and talk with my girlfriend about existential stuff and not failing even if distracted i also think that's very autistic.

I dont know why, i'm a normal person overall but that game triggers my autism awareness/fear of being autistic?
>>
>>36003824

Put toilet paper in lid ffs
>>
I eat my scabs and I look after getting more wounds to have more scabs to play with
I'm not a self-harm bitch tho
>>
>>36003777
This is a great way to destroy the toilet and slice your legs open. Anyone have that pic?
>>
>>36003777
why is there a battery
>>
i keep chewed up food for a while in my mouth if it's really tasty
>>
>>36004170
Mai boi, are you also eating the insides of your cheeks ? I do that non stop i'm afraid i'll get cancer though because one day a cell from there will stop acting normal and will develop into cancer since i'm forcing them to replicate endlessly.
>>
File: fixedit.jpg (123KB, 472x780px) Image search: [Google]
fixedit.jpg
123KB, 472x780px
>>36003777
beautiful trips, my love
>>
I sometimes do the autistic finger tab thing where I tab my 3 middle fingers with my thumb over and over again one by one.

I have to stop it when in public because it's an autistic trait and it exposes my power level but I just find myself doing it.
>>
>>36003640
when fapping i count every stroke

It take an avg of 400 strokes of my penis for me to cum
>>
>>36004244
>endless healing process will cause abnormal cell replication and lead to cancer
>not just eating your cancer cheeks
>>
>>36005434
I move my head side to side and dance like Ian Curtis from joy division while standing in line
>>
stalk people.
>>
ive been singing/humming The Bonnie Blue Flag over and over for like 2 weeks

what the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>36003640
Sometimes I bite my lower lips like an angry person and screaming various words while raising middle finger in my room
>>
>>36005063
the original pic he has impressively low hanging balls.

would be better if the balls were unedited and everything else was imo
>>
>>36003824
That's why you have skin
>>
File: 1481807662722.jpg (222KB, 512x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481807662722.jpg
222KB, 512x600px
I like to count planes at night, I don't know why but I get super excited to count planes.

I dress up in a female fursuit and pretend I'm making food for my husband and children.

I like waving and talking to animals when they look at me.

>tfw no magical animal friends
>>
>>36003640
rap in the car with hard -r's and then continue to rap the rest of the verse replacing all the words with more hard -r's
>>
>>36003640
>mutter to myself quite often, to the point of having staged conversations or imagining teaching my favorite subject to people
>play w/ my foreskin
>have sex w/ my waifu pillow
>lock my car enough to hear it beep twice
>watch the Powerpuff Girls in my 20's
>listen to German industrial music, wear camo pants, & maintain an obsession w/ zombies, collapses, SHTF, and shadow people to the point that my dad thinks I'm crazy
>>
>>36003640
I recognize people's cars by their number plates and only have the vaguest recollection of what their car actually looks like
>>
>>36006686
fair enough but I like high tight balls Yum!
>>
>sit and have conversations with myself or act like I'm talking to someone
>sit balled up in my chair when watching stuff or playing video games
>will refuse to get help for my studies because I'd prefer not to talk to anyone Even though I'm in a pass or fail situation
>plan out what I'll say to someone prior to talking to them only to stutter or freeze up when I actually go to talk
>>
since i was i child, when i'm home alone and i'm 100% sure there's no one, i start running and jumping around in my house pretending to be a knight or a space pirate or whatever living an incredible adventure, i also make noises with my mouth to simulate shootings and explosions.
I still do this often, basically everytime there's no one in my house
>>
If I get killed by AA guns in battlefield or magicshitters in dark souls pvp I'll get irrationally mad, foaming in the mouth and autistically grunting like a mad pig
>>
I clench my fists, and "clack" together the folded middle parts of my fingers when nobody is around and I'm excited about something.

It's pretty embarrassing because it's practically hand flapping.
>>
File: 1479050135538.png (136KB, 705x654px) Image search: [Google]
1479050135538.png
136KB, 705x654px
>>36003640
I laugh to myself

I pretend my brain is so powerful that I'm a human supercomputer than I busy myself predicting the entire world by making autistic charts like these
>>
>>36003640
>let the rift scuttler have one of the pieces that breaks from the river fruit
>play my 3ds unironically on the train
>>
>>36007152
It all returns to nothing, good thing I'll be dead before the shitshow comes to town
>>
File: 20170403_181701.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20170403_181701.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
>>36003640
I wonder if I'm a Jew. Do I like like a Jew?
>>
>>36006556
>dance like Ian Curtis from joy division
lmao. the classic goth dance.
>>
>>36003640
I flap my hands like a fuckin sperg when im listening to a song i like or video.
>>
>>36007065
Magic system post Demon Souls is absolutely garbage, especially when they decided to add dark magic for no good reason.
>>
I've been listening to the soundtrack of the Danganronpa games daily for almost two years now.

So far my favorite tracks that I keep coming back to are:
https://youtu.be/APmmnq7EpPA
https://youtu.be/jU4hSFA-dTM
https://youtu.be/1Stmp2gAk6s
>>
>>36003640
I watch the same ASMR video 10 nights in a row
>>
>>36007259
are you that filmbrain faggot or do you just look like him
>>
>>36007488
Nice resemblance but no. I'm 100% off the grid no one can find out who I am
>>
File: kyle.jpg (47KB, 533x667px) Image search: [Google]
kyle.jpg
47KB, 533x667px
>>36007431
excellent taste.
I still listen to the Ace Attorney soundtrack pretty regularly. Although right now Eurobeat has replaced everything I listen to, I wonder if this phase is ever going to stop.
>>
>I pray in my head like every 30 minutes
>sometimes i eat snacks on the toilet
>I do roughly 12 hours of homework everyday (studying computer engineering, want to get a PhD) and sometimes I'll just sit in my room, completely naked studying physics. Because I can.
>i wake up at 7 every day, in bed by 11 every day. maximum time to study for school
>literally dont watch movies, don't play vidya
>only leave house if i need to get to my part time job which i use to pay for school, or if i'm leaving to go to class
>i sing about my cat when i'm alone
>I listen to classical music
>i find /pol/ entertaining
>sometimes i subconsciously fart on my hand and smell it
>i sometimes will sit down and watch the intro to evangelion like twice in a row, and get back to studying for no reason. I just really like studying
>been on 4chan since 2007, a whole decade
>my shitposts have fully merged into my serious posts, basically like an alcoholic who might die from withdrawal if he stops drinking.
>i've got a folder on my pc dedicated to pictures of joe rogen's face
i don't want to spread my autism. I'll just stop there
>>
I get autistic rages and smash things. It immediately improves my mood so I just be clean up the mess and never let anyone see. I also have full blown weeping sessions in the shower but no one has seen me cry since I was 8. I guess both of those could be considered a little special.
>>
>>36007592
im jealous of people who actually have a marketable passion and enjoy studying

You better enjoy your life
>>
>>36003640
Pull my hair out, used to eat it but stopped by settling for chewing it, now I just do this.
Think aloud(talk to myself) and go off on tangents about random shit.
Imagine how a life with any girl I meet would be, where we'd live, what we'd do on dates, how we'd get married etc.
Move out of my chair to pace around at "oh shit" moments in TV shows, books and the like.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this stuff.
>>
>>36007638

That is all pretty normal except for the pacing and hair stuff, but even that just seems like you are a mildly anxious person
>>
File: 1490806769483.jpg (51KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
1490806769483.jpg
51KB, 800x634px
>>36007393
I just really hate the fags who cast affinity/homingsoulmass and then backstep towards you, wait for it to fire and then run away and cast again

LITERALLY WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT IF ALL YOU WANT TO DO IN PVP IS RUN AWAY AND DO THAT SHIT

WHAT FUCKING PURPOSE
>>
>>36007626
>im jealous of people who actually have a marketable passion and enjoy studying
>You better enjoy your life
>enjoy life
they call it a power level because it's a strength you have yet to take advantage of
>>
>>36007662
What does a moderately anxious person do?
>>
I can't touch food other people will eat
I unknowingly hum all the time
I often will rythmically bang my head/hand on something till I bruise. I don't feel the pain, i just notice the bruises.
I twitch, a lot
>>
>>36007720

Maybe my choice of adverb wasn't correct, moderately anxious probably describes that behavior better
>>
>>36003640
I constantly pretend to be an able bodied mentally well thriving individual
>>
Constantly go into google maps mode in my head and try to zoom out from my current position

I constantly zoom in and out of my city on google maps to make my mental picture stronger
>>
>>36007592
>watch the intro to evangelion like twice in a row
is this autistic
>>
>>36007592
Do you study what you actually want to with some kind of purpose or are you one of those academia drones who will literally just study whatever bullshit your given without a second thought?
>>
>>36007553
DON'T STOP THE MUSIC
TO DANCE IS LIKE A FIGHT
>>
File: apu.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
apu.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>36003640
Several times a day I imagine myself as an overpowered superhero of whatever anime series I watched lately, and video games as well, and regular movies & tv.

I'll often have crossover fantasies, like Dead Space x Walking Dead or Madoka Magica x Dragon Ball. I'm always some dude that jumps in and saves the day at pivotal moments, and obviously gets SO much pussy.

Those started when I was like 14 with Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

I am now 32.
>>
>>36007987
Literally me.
Time Stop is best power
>>
There's quite a few autistic things I do, but I'm not really self-conscious and know other people have noticed.
In private that I don't let anybody know?
I pick my nose. (That's sounds really fucking dumb to type out.)
I wiggle/fiddle a lot when I'm bored
Make mouth noises to imaginary rhythms
Used to have anxiety attacks and sperg out and smash stuff and then cry
>>
>>36007592
You sound pretty passionate actually.

It's neat that you're totally dedicated to your physics thing, I wish I had that sort of drive and motivation.

You also have time for your hobbies and other things in life you enjoy like classical music, shitposting, and... Joe Rogan's face? hhmmm
>>
Well, I don't do this anymore

But I'd say through the age 7-13, I would always go outside and run around in circles, but I wasn't doing it just do it, I was pretending out cool stories in my head, so I'd like act them out and stuff, sometimes i'd do it for even like a half an hour

is that normal?
>>
>>36008015
>Time Stop is best power

oh jeez yeah I used to have that to when I was around 16. I would daydream about time stopping in the middle of the day when I was in class with the girl I had a crush on and then we'd have to go out in the world and make a life for yourselves, and sometimes it would just be that everyone else on earth was somehow gone.

This was also years before that time stopping movie came out. Apparently it's a common fantasy.
>>
>>36008075
That just sounds like playing with action figures, but without action figures.

That seems fairly normal (according to an anonymous autist on a vietnamese cooking newspaper clipping) but to have been doing it up until you were 13 seems too old
>>
>>36003640
I make cool sword moves when I walk in my house.

I'm 24.
>>
I hold doors for women in public and purposefully close them for men
>>
>>36006786
what anime is that girl from?

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>36008090
>>36008015
my fantasy is a random selected group of people get powers, some are really shitty like being able to jump a bit higher but I get overpowered timestop
>>
>>36008147
What do you mean?

You go through a door, notice a guy's coming and you close it shut so he has to open it himself?
>>
>>36003640
I do what I please and I stopped to conform to any societal norms.

Stopped trying to fit in and I just enjoy myself now.
If people don't like it. That is not my problem anymore.
>>
sniff the toilet paper after i wipe
>>
>>36007944
Nobody gets an engineering phd because they're told to
>>
>>36003640
I still have my tiny stuffed bear I take with me on trips and always keep him in my room within eyesight. He's been with me as long as I can remember, although I technically lost his original body years ago, finding another one that looked just like him years later. I "transferred" his consciousness into his new body, so I know he's the same pal I had since childhood. I talk to him when no one else is around, tell him about my day, sleep with him next to my head sometimes, give him a little hug when I'm stressed out, always make sure to turn him around before I fap. I know it's laughable, but he really is a great friend and someone to talk to when I have no one else. Thanks, Beany, you'll always be my tiny best bro.
>>
>>36008150
Don't you have 4chan X? Google reverse image search is right next to the filesize and dimensions.

It's Kuroki Tomoko
>>
>>36008150
ore watoni popular somthing
>>
>>36008249
Are you mr bean?
>>
>>36004170
I do this as well. I have allergy-induced dermatitis, so scabs are always available.
This past year I've scratching my cock a lot and the scabs from there are thin and crusty.
>>
I'm that faggot that collects pictures of Afghan people, am sure someone here will recognize me. I also had a lot of folders concerning different ethnic groups in each country but it was WIP and computer got stolen so that's gone

I have 8.6k photos of Afghans now
>>
>>36007259
Clean your fucking mirror nigga
>>
>>36008185
Yes this. Especially when it is a tall Chad. Gotta assert my dominance someway
>>
>>36007592
I'm actually excited for you. You have habits that are gonna build you an amazing life. Good on you!
>>
>>36003640
Sometimes when i get up at like 3am for no reason and cant go back to sleep , i fuck myself with something sharp in my butthole like i shove a pencil inside and just fuck myself until im tired , it feels good but im not even gay lmao
>>
>>36006975
Thought I was on /hm/ for a moment
>>
>>36007913
SHINWA NI NAARAAAAAAA

Completely understandable imo
>>
>>36007539
>claims to be off the grid
>posts his ugly mug on a public website
Your facial traits are being indexed by at least a dozen scrapers right now.
>>
Violently cringe about being a drunk autist at whatever bar I went to on the weekend. I don't know why I go out because I always humiliate myself. Last week I punched a chad douchebag cowboy in the face at the bar because he started calling me a faggot for no reason. Got my ass kicked right after. Still glad I did it, but can't stop cringing about it. Also every time I sperg out trying to hit on girls while all my buddies fuck multiple women regularly.
>>
>>36008442
how is getting into a barfight cringey. That's like one of the most alpha things you can do, even if you did get your ass kicked.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
Anytime I use a public restroom I'll cover everything in the stall with piss. There will be pools of piss everywhere.

Pic related
>>
I eat my boogers every single fucking day. I've done it since I was in pre-school, when I was made fun of for telling my teacher they "tasted like strawberries." Any time I get off work, and no one's around, my finger's in my nose. It's literally the best stress relief I have. There is no better release than grabbing one with my fingernail and pulling it all the way out, especially if it was dense enough to block my breathing.

I can't bring myself to not eat them. I like the texture. I like the taste. I like the feeling of biting down on one and my teeth meeting in the middle. Oh God, what's wrong with me? I have seen studies saying eating them raises your immunity, and I haven't been sick in years, so that makes me feel better...
>>
File: 1491228500075.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491228500075.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36004060
Me too.

I feel like a monkey when I do it. But I only do it sometimes. Just when I'm feeling... Wild.
>>
File: 1468453841937.jpg (69KB, 528x672px) Image search: [Google]
1468453841937.jpg
69KB, 528x672px
Think about any anime "What if" scenario.
>>
>>36008330
back up your stuff on amazon cloud drive
>>
>>36003640
If I don't mention them to anyone why should I mention them to you? when I'm alone in my house I talk to an audience like I was a youtuber or some shit
>>
>>36008492
I hate to admit it, but this. Although for me it's not even that I like eating them, it's that I constantly feel the need to clean out my nose, and I don't feel like getting a tissue every time so I just eat it.
>>
File: IMG_3962.jpg (80KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3962.jpg
80KB, 683x1024px
>>36003640
Forget that autistic things I do when these threads appear.
>>
File: 1412301187184.jpg (112KB, 800x588px) Image search: [Google]
1412301187184.jpg
112KB, 800x588px
I always count every step I go up or down, and sometimes I count how many steps it takes me to get from one point to another, even though it doesn't matter. Also I pull some of my larger, thick stubble hairs off my chin and chew them with my front teeth.
>>
The one really weird thing I'm guilty of that I don't really tell anyone:
>I eat a shit ton of fucking trail mix
Every fucking day. Hungry? Grab a few fistfuls of trail mix. Stressed? Hit the trail mix. Bored? Trail mix, raisins and all. I'm probably more addicted to trail mix than pot or alcohol. I just can't get enough.
>>
File: IMG_3963.png (841KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3963.png
841KB, 600x800px
>>36003640
Track down female acteses who do nude scenes in movies and TV shows and harrass them and their loved ones on social media.
>>
>>36008249
>always make sure to turn him around before I fap

I do the same thing. Those eyes are too innocent.
>>
File: this shit.jpg (48KB, 273x240px) Image search: [Google]
this shit.jpg
48KB, 273x240px
>>36008542
This, but with other stuff too. I can never think of things when I'm actually trying to think of them. Whether I'm trying to list games/movies/shows/music that I like or whatever, if I'm focusing on it, my mind goes blank. The fuck, man?
>>
When I walk on the street I pretend in my head that I'm a car with manual transmission.

I also imagine as if I'm I'm running with a football (soccer ball) and every pedestrian is from the other team.

Every time I get home from classes I release a scream followed by laughter.

When I'm surrounded with a group of people I have to interact with I get very nervous when they are laughing, I try to pretend I'm laughing too but my smile muscles or whatever they are called get too tense and I go from smiling to almost an angry and sad expression.

>>36006786
I like waving and talking to animals too, specially dogs and birds.
>>
>>36008473
Yea maybe it sounds that way over the internet. Still caused a big embarrasing scene and the whole bar floor opened up and watched me get shitkicked
>>
File: Sharbat_Gula.jpg (37KB, 254x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sharbat_Gula.jpg
37KB, 254x400px
>>36008330
what's your opinion on that famous "afghan girl" picture? Do you think it's powerful or do you feel that many pictures in your collection tell a more interesting story?
>>
>>36008530
Similarly, whenever I play a game I imagine I have an audience, whether it's someone I know like my brother right next to me, or I'm streaming on twitch. I do all the commentary in my head, and hypothetical me is pretty entertaining
>>
>>36008542
Sauce?
Desususususususus
>>
File: IMG_3536.jpg (104KB, 743x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3536.jpg
104KB, 743x605px
Watch a movie and inject myself into the characters

Get drunk alone in pubs and watch YT vids on my phone

Take creep shots of sluts at the beach and in public.

Wear military equipment around my apartment.
>>
>>36008661
Holy shit, maybe we should start like one of those let's play channel we don't have much to lose anyway
>>
Listen to movie sound tracks in the car and the gym.

Never let anyone borrow my phone or plug it in when driving with passengers for saud reason.
>>
File: 1469287950565.jpg (1MB, 1560x1824px) Image search: [Google]
1469287950565.jpg
1MB, 1560x1824px
>>36008750

Dont feel bad anon, I love OST myself. especially from anime... like holy fuck. I have gotten a lot of compliments for listening to things that are not "Rap" or "Rock" by old people too.
>>
>>36008750
Whenever I plug my phone into the car I end up listening to the same few songs. It upsets me that I do this but I just love blasting them.
>>
>>36008492
>>36008533

I knew a kid IRL who was even more on the spectrum than me, a couple of them actually, and they also did that.

One kid I would sot of hang out with just because had a SNES at his house and lived nearby. I would hear him doing wet gross sounds and see him eating from his fucking nose from the corner of my eyes while I was playing super mario world. That's also what probably added to my fear of germs.

The turning point was when me, him, and some other kid went to the movies for his birthday and we had one bucket of popcorn between the three of us. It was all fine until not even 20 minutes in fucking kid decides that the popcorn wasn't tasty enough and cleared his nose and licked his fingers, then went elbow-deep into the popcorn. Me and the other kid just exchanged each other sad glances like "how did we end up here" and that was the last I hung out with him.

The other kid I got to know in jr high and was still eating from his fucking nose when he was 17. me and other people who hung out with him would shame him and yell at him and hit his hands because we also played vidya at his house with often one shared controller. He probably still did it when we weren't around and probably still does it to this day.

Both of them are KHV and now wizards.

Also, first anon, I also haven't been sick in years and years, but I don't eat waste from my nose. I wash my hands before eating actual food.
>>
>>36008533
>don't feel like getting a tissue
wut? just flick them away.
>>
When/if the ligths go out i start dancing to cope with fear.
>>
>>36008935
I have no problem eating my boogers, but flicking them away would be completely repulsive to me unless I was outside.
>>
>>36007103
People probably aren't paying as much attention as you think they are. It's fine.
>>
i am completely autistically obsessed with history, i havent read a non-fiction book in over 4 months and the last one i read was historical fiction. i become periodically obsessed with different events, peoples, time periods, etc.. currently it is tsar nicholas II, my last one was the vietnam war. i spend hours looking for photographs and downloading them, i currently have 355 images, 102 of which are of the russian imperial family (which i constantly post over at /his/) 178 of which are antique homoerotic nudes or gay porn
>>
File: IMG_3538.jpg (71KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3538.jpg
71KB, 604x604px
Piss in the shower
>>
>>36009074
That's not autistic, that's economical
>>
>>36008249
Are you me? I do everything but take him on trips. I like to pretend that his consciousness is going with me.
>>
>>36009064
Holy fuck, are you me?

I didnt know this made me autistic. I cant read snything ither than non-fiction. And yeah ide say in average I go through mini obsessions with periods in history the longest privabky being joan if arc in the late 90s and WW2.
>>
>>36006686
low hanging or big balls are a sign of low testosterone
>>
When I place something on a table and it starts to slip or tilt, I point my finger at it as if to tell it to stay. I do it all the time.
>>
File: 1471719810417.jpg (26KB, 571x547px) Image search: [Google]
1471719810417.jpg
26KB, 571x547px
>>36003640
I have conversations in my head where i pretend im doing an interview or podcast or something, and i have multiple different personas that ive created of myself, from celebrity to war hero.
>tfw not sure if autistic or schizophrenic
>>
>>36009064
Are you the poster at /hm/ that posts the classy shit all the time

It's so good desu bless you even if you aren't
>>
>>36003640
When I'm alone, I eat pizza by eating the pepperonis first, picking off the cheese, eating the pizza, then the cheese.

I like to step inside the individual tile in grocery stores sometimes, watching as I step from tile to tile.

I rub at my arm when I get anxious and it's really obvious. Sometimes I pick my eyebrows out too.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>36008998
>death behind you
>"BUST A MOVE ANON, NOW!!"
>anon does the most anxious irish jig possible
>>
If I'm home alone I'll have conversations while playing both people. I'll imagine the other person saying something, and then respond out loud as if they actually said something to me. Emotions and all. I've wasted countless minutes, potentially even hours, doing this. I can't get ready in the morning without doing this.
>>
>>36009161
Tell me about your personas.
>>
>>36003640
Collect my fingernails once they've grown sufficiently long, and add them to my collection.
>>
Sometimes while I'm walking I'll be doing a simulation of a conversation in my head, and I then realize that in-person I'm acting out that conversation, with hand-gestures and mouth movement.
>>
File: IMG_3967.jpg (43KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3967.jpg
43KB, 500x200px
Whenever I drop something and it starts rolling away I drop what Im doing, slow motion dive whilst mouth breathing the tune to some suspense music to catch it.

Like in the Rock.
>>
Pop zits, wipe them on the mirror sill. Been doing this since I was 13, now 27.
>>
>>36009222
It pretty much can change from week to week. Like for example if i watch a show or movie about war i might imagine myself as being the main character and going through what they do. Or when I used to be into sports I would pretend that I was one of the best football players in the world. Thats why I stopped watching a lot of tv shows and stuff, because i end up identifying as any character I like.
>>
Play strategy games like Napoleon Total war while playing gettysburg movie in the back.

Ill also zoom in on specific soldiers and follow thrm through the battle making up intricate story lines for them and actually get sas when they die.
>>
Goddamnit these are hitting to close to home.
>>
File: diphallia3.jpg (36KB, 322x400px) Image search: [Google]
diphallia3.jpg
36KB, 322x400px
I don't like my ass touching the toilet and I can only poop in a squat position, so I literally take a shit in a styrofoam bowl and dump it in the toilet, then put the bowl in a ziplock bag in the trash, and take out the trash every 4 days because it stinks anyway. After I poop I don't wipe, go in the shower, stick my index finger up my ass and pull out all the poop behind my anus, then rinse, hand and ass, scrub with soap and wash clean. I don't think I could ever manage going camping or pooping in a public toilet.
>>
>>36009504
Y-You're kidding, right? Oregano.
>>
File: IMG_3961.jpg (48KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3961.jpg
48KB, 480x640px
I love eating soups, noodles, microwave meals in the rain. I like to pretend im a soldier in vietnam. Sometimes i do it in the shower, one time i set uo this intricate hoochie in the shower and sat undee it in army cams eating lean cuisine meals.

I ended uo joining the Army and found the real thing pretty shit. But i still eat noodles while listening to the shower.
>>
>>36009560
No. I don't understand how people can put their but on a toilet seat, poop in the same position they sit in a chair, and then wipe with only toilet paper, pull up their pants and feel clean.
>>
>>36009631
You can use baby wipes.
>>
Whenever I sit down in my room I bounce up and down or away side to side for hours at a time, I'm 18 and have been doing this since I was at least 9
>>
/gif/ has been giving me bisexual qualities over the course of a few years which is pretty autistic when you think about it
>>
>>36009064
I am too obsessed with history, though not from the eyes of a scholar but rather through the eyes of the common soldier. I read mostly ww2 soviet memoirs because no-one has heard of them outside re-enactors. I learn mostly about obscure wars, currently have a book on the wars in the Caucasus spanning from 1828-1921.

Currently I'm teaching myself about the Russian Civil War, Polish-Soviet War.
>>
File: IMG_3893.jpg (29KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3893.jpg
29KB, 470x313px
I go fishing for the sole purpose of killing fish.

I lay them in the ground alive, stand over them and say 'grey fish, before you die know that I will put under the knife your children so I will wipe your seed from the Earth Forever'. Then i draw the knight, gut them then pull out thr guts and hold then up.
>>
>>36009679
still doesn't feel clean enough unless I manually probe under the asshole removing nay residual shit pieces and also wash with quality soap and water. Also though wipes can be flushable, they still end up clogging sewer systems and are far worse for the environment than throwing used poop bowls in the trash.

A related autism note is that my mom wiped my butt for me until I was 9. The she sopped and told me I'm too old for it, but when I turn 13 she'll wipe my touchas for me after my Bar Mitzvah. I did actually ask her to wipe my ass on my 13th birthday, but she would not.
>>
I'll make noises sometimes or do some private acting
>>
>>36007152
>deaths go up drastically
>so do births
You need people to breed anon you dumbass
>>
>>36009896
Literally everyone does this you normy
>>
Ive posted this before but it's been a while so...

> be age 7
> bored at school, No friends
> invent microscopic people called "whos" and "lice" who are at war with each other
> playground turns into country they are fighting over
> school is giant super-fortress, miles tall and long and wide, with millions of lice
> pretend twigs are battlecruisers, like starships except in the air
> use other things like 3 hole punch bits as fighters, bits of eraser as tanks, etc
> rocks and trees are cities
> many epic battles at recess
> have characters, peter and emily green, who are the heroes of the story
> legendary pilots and fighters
> fight alongside their friend myron brown
> recurring villain, timeless, flies an hourglass-shaped biplane-jet thing
> finally in 5th grade, whos destroy the superfortress, and flee
> in middle school i do it again
> peter and emily have children, orion and cassiopeia
> when i leave middle school, they destroy the second superfortress
> who fleet flees as i walk out to the buses on the last day
> huge final battle
> timeless destroys peter and emily's ship in the escape
> but their children live on
> after middle school, story is entirely in my head now, no more twigs
> whos come to tree-city of sarengarth, a tree in my yard
> every winter i imagine the first snow as thousands of louse ships descending on sarengarth
> endless sieges against sarengarth
> vacations become epic quests by orion to discover ancient secrets that started the war
> many more characters die
> sarengarth finally falls after six years
> lice are just too strong
> orion finally recruits nation of underground whos to turn the tide
> ends up sacrificing himself to kill timeless and stop bioweapon
> his children, leo and andromeda, survive him
> myron is the only original character left
> started writing it out
> have written 328,000 words
> have had this story for 14 years now
> still do it to this day, maybe i always will
> only real thing i have left from my childhood
>>
File: 1465951688951.jpg (17KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1465951688951.jpg
17KB, 160x160px
>>36003640

i like to make purring noises when im alone
>>
>>36010117
>i like to make purring noises when im alone
see
>>36009963
>>
>>36003747
>>36003777
I have a special stool at home, but I my legs are long enough that I can just stand on the floor and semi-squat while leaning far forward if I'm staying in a hostel or something.

>>36004196
An obese person would have destroyed it with regular sitting by then.
>>
>grab literally any tiny object (pen, toothpick, usb)
>pretend someone is holding it and is having some ebin showdown fight battle with it
i want to get off this ride
>>
>>36005434
Like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtSgWZbL_kE
>>
File: 1490077581868.png (1MB, 1619x973px) Image search: [Google]
1490077581868.png
1MB, 1619x973px
ever since i was like 9 ive been just imagining a shitty anime with its own characters and arcs and everything
i havent gotten names or real looks or anything down but theres a semi cohesive story in my mind thats been going on for like 10 years now
sometimes when im bored i just start thinking about it and before i know it lots of time has passed
idk why i do this but its oddly soothing
>>
I pretend my penis is a pistol and hold imaginary people hostage
>>
>>36010521
write that shit down boi
sword art online started as some 12 year old fuckboy doing the same thing, and 50 shades of grey started as shitty fanfiction
you might have something that other people will love and just dont know it
>>
>>36007592
good luck for your future autist-anon, it made me feel happy to read your post
>>
>>36010521
I do the same thing anon though I come up with some new story every 6 months or so. My problem is I never write any of my ideas down but I still remember them
>>
>>36009775
this sounds interesting. What have you learned about the perspective of the common solider anon?
>>
>>36010521
Worldbuilding is literally god-tier escapism
>>
File: pepe special police.png (299KB, 641x667px) Image search: [Google]
pepe special police.png
299KB, 641x667px
>>36009828
please see a therapist. Most seriel killers start with animals.
>>
File: loser_21.png (118KB, 1430x714px) Image search: [Google]
loser_21.png
118KB, 1430x714px
>>36007592
>been on 4chan since 2007, a whole decade
fucking newfag.
Get on my level.
>>
File: pepe cucumber.png (27KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepe cucumber.png
27KB, 300x250px
>>36010010
this is cute. I played out a similar story in my lonely little kid head.

>be me, natural born united states citizen
>Find out dad was born in canada
>declare my dad is a spy, he must be killed
>tell all my friends i'll never see them again, as I will be going to canada to fight in the war
>get home, go to kitchen
>crab pasta bowl and cucumber
>attack father for being canadian
>>
>>36003640
After finishing a shower I stand with my towel draped over my face and lean back so my head touches the wall. I wait about 10min and then put on clothes.
>>
let my pubes grow out and then pull bunches of it out with my fingers until I'm smooth
used to tweeze armpit hairs out one by one
>>
When I'm alone I'm almost always talking to myself or doing some shitty beatbox.
>>
I scream and shit in the middle of the night when I listen to music that gets me pumped.
Talk to myself.
Random ticks constantly have to pick at my face or bite my nails.
and so much more.
>>
File: 1488327553515.jpg (70KB, 618x564px) Image search: [Google]
1488327553515.jpg
70KB, 618x564px
>>36005434
fuck me. I do that too. do normies know that I'm autistic then? like how they know the virgin walk?
>>
>>36003877
this
>>36012645
also mutter under my breath when I am annoyed or pissed off.
>>
>>36004244
ayy I do that
>>
>>36003747
>sitting on a germ infested toilet which probably has cum stains and sticky piss on from the past day

why would ANYONE think of it to be a good idea to sit on a public toilet? i don't even sit on my personal ones because other people use em
>>
File: 1473643523935.jpg (23KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
1473643523935.jpg
23KB, 125x119px
Most of my posts on /r9k/ involve roleplaying as a girl. What makes it especially autistic is that the persona that I usually use is also a girl in a story I wrote.
>>
pluck out the hairs in between my eyebrows and in between my lips/chin just as a tick

Say things to people that I know they won't get and are only funny to me just because I stopped caring.

>>36007004
all things I do
>>
>>36008639
Who gives a shit? Probably had her family killed or was raped. All the stories of the human experience have been told, and they will continue to be told throughout the ages as long as mankind exists to tell them over and over again. Humans carry no greater value than the smallest most insignificant ant.
>>
>>36007592
2/3 are good things, the rest aren't realy weird.
>>
File: breakfast.jpg (249KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
breakfast.jpg
249KB, 1280x960px
>>36008575
Do you eat the kind with or without candy in it? I like trail mix, and it doesn't sound weird to me but to be fair
>tfw I eat the exact same thing every day and have since I was 23, my daily menu includes 6 eggs, 3 pounds of strawberries and a pound of blackberries
>>
that I browse /r9k/
Thread posts: 188
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.