[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I have to get this done tonight >Last one was about homophobia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: political beliefs.png (3KB, 207x38px) Image search: [Google]
political beliefs.png
3KB, 207x38px
>I have to get this done tonight
>Last one was about homophobia

epic

The STEM meme is real.
>>
are those bullshit electives you have to take?
>>
>>36003484
It's a Psychology course. I only took it because my mom wanted me to take college courses or work and I had to pick something. I should have believed the meme and got some kind of programming language or something, but I was afraid it would be too hard and I barely have the interest to grind through this, so I probably wouldn't do well in that either.

>"Intelligence has been rising around the world. Do you think this increase in intelligence is reflected in decreases in prejudice? Why or Why not?"
>"What other childhood factors might likely be stronger predictors of prejudice in adulthood than intelligence?"
>"Do you know someone who is prejudiced? How do these results apply?"

>I have to answer this in a public forum where my classmates and teacher will see, and then respond to another person's post

e p i c
>>
>>36003465
kek I fucked up big and chose sociology major, some of the shit they make you take you wouldn't believe family
>>
>>36003644
What'd they make you do? Right now I'm having to read over the article that goes along with it, basically just describing how people with low intelligence tend to be more racist, support traditional male and female roles, and support harsh sentences for criminals.
>>
>>36003702
They're right, Drumpf's IQ is only 80. Sad!
>>
>>36003769
Epic drumpfpost
>>
>>36003609
>"Intelligence has been rising around the world. Do you think this increase in intelligence is reflected in decreases in prejudice? Why or Why not?"
No because Americans voted for Drumpf. He is also not my President.

>"What other childhood factors might likely be stronger predictors of prejudice in adulthood than intelligence?"
Not being exposed to the beauties of multiculturalism and living in a traditional family with a female mother and a male father.

>"Do you know someone who is prejudiced? How do these results apply?"
Yes, he believes white people on average have a higher IQ than black people. He is literally worse than hitler and I believe he turned out that way because he has a white mom and a white dad and we all know that kind of family only grooms hate and ignorance.
>>
File: smugrock.jpg (145KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
smugrock.jpg
145KB, 400x265px
>>36003894
o sugoi anon-chan
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.