[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wanna know something faggot? The secret of happiness? The

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: big boss salute.jpg (36KB, 720x408px) Image search: [Google]
big boss salute.jpg
36KB, 720x408px
You wanna know something faggot?

The secret of happiness?

The ultimate defense against depressing thoughts, the greatest enemy being oneself?

SURRENDER IS NOT AN OPTION.

Every problem is temporary and has a solution, as drastic as it may be. With enough thought, everything has a solution. To surrender and cuddle up is to allow time to dictate the flow of your time, and time is a heartless bitch.

So, if you can go forward, and you can charge forward, then know that surrender is not an option.
>>
>>36001287
>>36001287
Inspiring words anon
>>
File: 1454448946197s.jpg (3KB, 98x124px) Image search: [Google]
1454448946197s.jpg
3KB, 98x124px
>>36001287
Sad thing is about this is that it's one of the only ways I see myself dying happily, out on the battlefield. I don't want to go out sleeping or in a fucking hospital bed. I want to die with a shout my lung and a weapon in my hand
>>
>>36001287
What if the only true solution is to surrender?
>>
>>36001509

Perhaps. If surrender allows you to carry on forwards, and there truly is no other option, then it really isn't surrender in the grand scheme. Tactical retreat as they say.
>>
>>36001611
So the only true surrendering is suicide?
>>
>>36001637

Suicide, depressing yourself into uselessness, losing all hope.
>>
File: edd.jpg (25KB, 601x469px) Image search: [Google]
edd.jpg
25KB, 601x469px
>>36001287
Big boss was an absolute dick my friend
>>
>>36002460
>depressing yourself into uselessness
I'm pretty close to this one now. But I try to follow your advice, anon. I try now and I am going to try for the rest of my life.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.