[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 25+.png (58KB, 445x293px) Image search: [Google]
25+.png
58KB, 445x293px
Losing weight, things are looking a little better than before lads
>>
File: anger2.png (210KB, 581x581px) Image search: [Google]
anger2.png
210KB, 581x581px
>apply for fast food gig
>be 26
>HR lady asks "what makes you Panda material"
>come up with a BS answer out of my ass because caught off guard
>didn't get the panda job
>>
>>35999893
Why repost this?
>>
I'm 24, can I join in?
>>
>>36000094
l'm 24 too, l turned 24 in December
>>
At what point would you guys feel that you had it or were at least on the right track? That feeling of, it'll be alright.

I feel so confused and undecided.
>>
>>36000395
Wouldn't know, I've never had that feeling.

Only feeling I've had is the soul crushing despair of how old I've gotten and how worthless I am.
>>
Holy fucking shit i knew they should've gotten an used car.

>Scratch some paint off the front bumper
>Cannot repair yourself because lose warranty
>Cannot use insurance because barely any bonuses left
>Authorised service obviously charges astronomical amounts
Plus generally treated like i killed someone. What the fuck, it's just a piece of stupid plastic. Plastic i can and am willing to pay for, cash up front.
I love my parents but they are Elder Sages of blowing things horribly out of proportion. If yours do it as well, please post. Maybe we can all have a sad, worrying laugh.
>>
File: 1414779589495.png (690KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
1414779589495.png
690KB, 569x802px
>>36000094
>>36000286
Gtfo. You guys aren't old enough to understand yet
>>
>>35999842
Originally keep up the good work anon!
>>
Turning 25 this year.... Fuck me lads. It's supposed to get better right?
>>
File: 1482348410520.gif (156KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1482348410520.gif
156KB, 500x282px
>>35999842
> 28
> fit and in good health, exercise regularly
> Live with parents and grandmother
> Socially retarded, no job for last 4 years
>Huge family of mainly successful people ( brother is lawyer, cousins are all pretty successful) all getting married and having kids
> No degree, never passed college algebra
> Have to get a job soon

I feel really apathetic in regards to my future now a days.
>>
>>36001009
Almost 27 KV, and the answer is no, in fact life is getting worse older you get
>>
>>35999893
3rd time I've seen this here
I think everyone knows your Panda express story by now.
>>
>>36000395
Never, really.
That's one of those thoughts i fall asleep to every night. Sure having a job and savings feel like i'm doing something right. But ultimately i always come back to realising there's something "proper" i supposed to be doing, and whatever i'm doing right now is just a filler.

Although i'm almost sure that feeling is just a mental construct i've acquired thanks to escapism. There is no war in space, there is no winning the lottery. Or maybe it's the biological drive, at certain age nothing will fell "right" until you pump some baby juice into a woman.
>>
>27
>ready to die after years of slowly detaching myself from everything
>get first GF
>still want to die, but have to try once more for her
>going to a job interview tomorrow
>it's in a foreign language i haven't spoken in 20 years
>10 year gap in CV, never worked
>my only hope is that my language skills will be slightly better than the other people's because i grew up with the foreign language for a few years

I haven't been this nervous in 10 years. It's a weird combination. While I rationalized myself that I can scrape up the courage to kill myself if I fail, I still desperately want this job despite know that only more despair and hopelessness will come with it.

This isn't even a problem, I feel so ungrateful, that's why I feel bad for feeling any emotion.
>>
>tfw a girl told me she loved me yesterday for the first time
i think maybe i'm going to make it guys
>>
>>35999842
Why? If you get healthy you'll live longer and spend the next several decades living a wasted life
>>
File: out.png (189KB, 490x392px) Image search: [Google]
out.png
189KB, 490x392px
>>36001490
busted,yet another demoralizing shill.
>don't workout,stay home!
>don't try, it's too late!
fuck you bitch ass faggot. if he wants to lift let him live his life.
>Muh chads and betas
fuck out of here, you shills want people to stay inside and stare at the wall wile doing nothing
>>
File: bear.png (1B, 486x500px)
bear.png
1B, 486x500px
>go on youtube
>look at theme songs to old cartoons for the nostalgia
>little bear theme comes on
>break down in tears because i used to watch that when i pretended to be sick so i could stay home from school
>>
>>36001580

>those memories when you were sicks and missed school

I remember one time I was ill for a week. My mom told me I had to go, but I pretended to be still ill so I wouldn't have to, mostly because I was afraid of the bullying. She said okay and I spent an amazing day in my pyjamas and in my warm bed.

I also remember having to go to school on the first day after summer break. I woke up hours before and just kept hugging my duvet and feeling the warmth. I didn't want to leave. I am going to lie in bed now and try to feel the same feeling, because it's very calming and I could use it.
>>
>>35999893
Should've just said you clocked 600 hours in Mists of Pandaria, has a BiS Female Monk and has a panda fursuit that you put on and fap furiously every night before sleep.

>2017
>not being Panda material
>>
>>36001145
is the military a good choice for a person in my position ? I have enough college credits to qualify for e3 rank i think...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.