[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever smoked PCP? I just smoked a dipper and it is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1476065951456.jpg (7KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
1476065951456.jpg
7KB, 299x169px
Have you ever smoked PCP?

I just smoked a dipper and it is honestly a lot of fun.

On another note, I wonder what type of drugs President Trump is on today
>>
>>35996853
This is the one drug besides DMT thay I havent done. Friends did it once. Its the same class as ketamine from what I heard its more of body dissociative than a head one. They said they could run really fast, they were skateboarding and said it didnt hurt when they fell.
>>
>>35996853
>Have you ever smoked PCP?
No, I like not having holes in my brain.
I'll stick to opiates.
>>
>>35997809
Opiates rewire your brain dude. So long as your not getting sick they are pretty harmless, but long term use will take awhile to undo
>>
>>35996853
how can i find pcp? i've always wanted to do it, seems fun af. i've done meth and crack and most street drugs, but pcp doesn't seem very common. what types of people are known to carry it?
>>
>>35998157
That one you sort of "happen" upon. You can ask your dealers, they might know.
>>
I've never smoked it but I've used to do 3 meo pcp on a weekly basis.
It was genuinely the best antidepressant I've ever had. Had to stop though. My bladder was getting sharp pains and it was making me almost schizophrenic. The last time I took it I couldn't look at anything without seeing weird shit moving around in my peripherals and becoming paranoid.
>>
>>35997704
If you ever come across it, take the finest hit and titrate up. Too much of it is bad news

>>35997809
Olneys lesions were hypothesized to be found in RATS not humans and was never verified as fact. Sure it's unhealthy to activate ndma agonists frequently, but once or twice a year is actually okay >>35997894
PCP is actually in the class of drugs called dissociatives
t. Erowid Bible reading drugnerd-fag

>>35998462
Wow. HPPD is a trip isn't it? I recall having it really bad as a kid when abusing dxm. I would look at carpets and the patterns would wave a good couple inches consistently. Dissos are great for antidepressant and afterglow, but boy are they taking on your mind/body if you overdo it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.