[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just realized I'm a complete douche bag. I always thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
I just realized I'm a complete douche bag. I always thought I was being funny but my friend said that people were all cringing at me and I wasn't funny in the slightest. I'd do things like get really drunk and yell at the top of my lungs at strangers thinking it was funny for some reason and just make everyone involved uncomfortable. I would call random girls in the streets cunts and bitches really aggressively and then laugh as they walk away angry. Anyway I want to change and stop being a douche. I'm gonna quit drinking and stop trying to be funny because I realize I'm just embarrassing and hard to be around. How long before my reputation would recover or is the damage done? I feel like this is probably why I'm a virgin at 21 as well.
>>
>>35996267
I've been where you are anon. In this day and age you really can't stay where you are and recover. They will never let it go. You have to move to a different town and cut all ties with your old life. That's the only way I got out.
>>
>>35996292
Fuck I figured as much. I'm stuck here for at least two more years. How did you deal with the shame of knowing everyone thought you were a peice of shit before you moved?
>>
File: 148844.jpg (73KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
148844.jpg
73KB, 600x600px
>>35996267
Just stop drinking. It's the alcohol , it basically ruins you and nothing else.
>>
>>35996412
I feel like you can change and they'll be cool with it. Your friends still like you when you're sober, right? As I see it, your friends hat drunk you. Just change your drunk self, and you'll be on the path to redemption. It might take a few weeks to work your way to where you want to be, but if you put in the effort, you'll be okay.
>>
Alcohol doesn't change you it just brings out who you really are

Turns out you're a dumb annoying twat and a drunk to boot. Grats!
>>
File: 1477491274495.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1477491274495.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
>>35996655
>you are actually a drunk, you just didn't know it until you started drinking

Ok
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.