[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's an 'anon thinks about the people who have done

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Calvin_Candie_5.png (206KB, 638x266px) Image search: [Google]
Calvin_Candie_5.png
206KB, 638x266px
It's an 'anon thinks about the people who have done him wrong and angrily thinks of a plot to exact revenge but ultimately ends up calming down and sinking back into a depressed slump and taking no action cause deep down he's a soft-hearted Frenchy who never takes action' episode

I wish I were strong enough to hold a grudge and pay back the people who deserve it
>>
File: 759547485645.jpg (18KB, 480x331px) Image search: [Google]
759547485645.jpg
18KB, 480x331px
>>35995522
Who wronged you, anon? Tell me about it, please. Or at least one of the instances.
>>
All the people who wronged you were just doing what their genetics and conditioning compelled them to do.

Free will is a joke. Our behavior is the result of physical and chemical reactions.

I hope the stimulus of seeing this post compels you to make better use of your time than brooding with these revenge fantasies. But if it doesn't, I don't blame you.
>>
>>35995522
Real strength is moving on. Use it as motivation to better yourself. Best revenge is a life well-lived and all. It never feels as good as you think it will.

I don't know if that's true but I'm in the same boat as you and I hate it so that's what I tell myself.
>>
>>35995569
Fucking retard. Making up excusues "they couldn't help themselves!". Fuck you. You do not deserve to be alive for defending the degenerate trash.
>>
>>35995539
A while ago I went to live with my cousin and integrated into the family pretty well for a while, till I learned it was a den of snakes and they would eventually all turn on me. Their stepdaughter would try to break me and her best friend up out of obsessive jealousy using an extremely devious plot that turns the entire house against me. Her mother would grow to hate me and turn on me cause I told my cousin she was emotionally cheating. Her brother returned to the house one day after we'd spent the day together and I'd bought him food only to tell everyone that I'd been talking shit about them, which was a total lie.

After my girlfriend chooses me and we get away from those crazy fucks they eventually dig their way back into her life like the fucking parasites they are and slowly break us up and now they sit there in their little snake den talking shit about me and fucking laughing. That's just the tip of the iceberg
>>
>>35995642

If you're so sure that human behavior isn't compelled by physics, then provide an argument.

Just spewing insults does your position no favors.

I've been wronged by many people in the past. What good would it do me to believe the lie that the moral wrongs they committed against me were due to an incoherent, logic defying mystical force, and not the same laws of physics that govern everything else in the universe?
>>
File: IMG_1384.png (566KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1384.png
566KB, 800x559px
>>35995642
He's right though. You're doing what genetics and mental conditioning are telling you to do this very second. Shit people are because they have shit genetics and/or upbringing both of which you cannot change and vice versa. These also chemically and physically shape your mind dictating how it works in later years.

Free will does not exist because your "will" is constantly being acted in and influenced by your senses and by the will of others even if you don't notice.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.